• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fruity loops
Hey all,
Couple of months now I've been using fruity loops,getting the hang of it slowly lol
Just wondered if any other members use it.
Any of you guys or gals on sound cloud?
Postman always puts a smile on my face =-O =-o
Used to use FL years ago when I first started producing. Felt like it was lacking loads of features and was more about style over substance.

I'm currently using NI Maschine integrated into Live. It's got everything you could ever need and the workflow is brilliant.

P.S Maschine is only really workable with the hardware too.
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
I have used fl studios for about 3 years learning ableton now lol
I use it for a couple of features (gross beat, editing drum loops etc) but Cubase for everything else. I don't really make much music though, definitely nothing worth sharing! I mostly just play the drums through it.
(10-02-2013, 07:17 PM)DuctTapetheDamage Wrote: I use it for a couple of features (gross beat, editing drum loops etc) but Cubase for everything else. I don't really make much music though, definitely nothing worth sharing! I mostly just play the drums through it.

Not worth sharing? What do you mean? Surely everything you create is worth sharing.

Flattr. Flattr. Flattr.
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
(10-02-2013, 10:18 PM)Spam Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 07:17 PM)DuctTapetheDamage Wrote: I use it for a couple of features (gross beat, editing drum loops etc) but Cubase for everything else. I don't really make much music though, definitely nothing worth sharing! I mostly just play the drums through it.

Not worth sharing? What do you mean? Surely everything you create is worth sharing.

Flattr. Flattr. Flattr.

Flattr seem to take more fee's than paypal, and from their TOS it seems it requires people to have a monthly subscription
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Ableton 8/reason 4 mainly. Been using Ableton since release 3. Wouldn't touch anything else for sequencing now. Used to use fruit loops when it was still free download. I started off with Cubase on an Atari and thought moving onto Mid Orchestrator Plus with an AWE gold soundcard was everything.

"MIDI"? Ask your grandad, kids.
"The village used to be all one really needs; that's filled with hundreds and hundreds of chemicals, that mostly surround you..."
ModPlug Tracker or gtfo.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
I thought Reason4 was amazing and really easy to use/understand.
I stopped at 4. I prefered the simplicity of 3, but I forgive Propellerhead just for introducing the Thor softsynth to the masses. Plus it firewires straight into Ableton, which is another reason why I like it. Another good piece of kit to have in your arsenal is the Celemony Melodyne, especially if you record live instruments or shaky vocals.

(12-02-2013, 11:05 PM)Renton Wrote: ModPlug Tracker or gtfo.

Always reminded me of Dance-eJay. ;) I've got a load of MOP/DOP self produced files from about 1994 onwards that I can't play without the Soundblaster software that came with the AWE and I've never seen an emulator that would play the files, but I think I may be sitting on 8bit goldmines there. Possibly. Possibly not. :/
"The village used to be all one really needs; that's filled with hundreds and hundreds of chemicals, that mostly surround you..."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter