Please can everyone remember that trading privately in PM is forbidden for your protection and for the protection of the forum. Its abusing the community and the trust we have. It also could destroy the hard work that so many people have dedicated so much time to in order to share information.

• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Formula X?! dafuq?
The logic that people will buy any old rubbish if it makes money and is a pretty yellow colour?
To make our own minds up based on our customer feedback really.
So far so good. If they dont work out then we will scrap them. - Research Chemical- Herbal/Legal High- Online Superstore
Vendor that cares about money > morals clearly blod :P

Too many of those
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
So if a customer says it's good, then it must be ok... right?

Apologies if I'm missing something (I haven't been keeping up) but what makes these pellets any worse than straight up 5-EAPB (which from what Ive gathered ain't bad but not exactly fireworks)?
Surely some added stim and tryptamine will only potentiate things? or is there a negative interaction I've overlooked

But Fury X was the biggest sham in the book, overpriced and exactly *identical* to the aMT pellets BuckledB also stocked
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
Just ordered two of these, got them free from BB with an order over £30. They interest me 'cause I had a great time with 5-EAPB and MPA so I will report back after I have tested.
(07-09-2013, 07:56 PM)TemplarMusic Wrote: Fury X is AMT, no idea what formula x is though. Should be interesting to see.

Are you being serious? Fury X seems like a ridiculous name for AMT...
The Daily Mail will love it eh thumbup
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Formula X are apparently a mix of 5-EAPB, DALT and MPA. In previous experiments with 5-EAPB, I had more success combining 5-MeO-DALT or aMT so interested to try later. 

I like the name tbh. Can't wait to try the 'Candy Flip' (bk-2c-b/5-EAPB) pellets when they land. New Discount Code

Formula X are blend of 5-MeO-DALT, 2-AI and Methiopropamine (MPA)

and here find one expierince

I've no idea what is in this but I ended up in hospital after taking it, my lips and hands went blue and i couldn't stop vomiting. Avoid this drug as it is going to be the next big killer drug, I feel I was lucky to have survived that night. 

sounds bad. blink

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter