• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Formula X?! dafuq?
The logic that people will buy any old rubbish if it makes money and is a pretty yellow colour?
To make our own minds up based on our customer feedback really.
So far so good. If they dont work out then we will scrap them.
http://www.ukhighs.com - Research Chemical- Herbal/Legal High- Online Superstore
Vendor that cares about money > morals clearly blod :P

Too many of those
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
So if a customer says it's good, then it must be ok... right?

*facedesk*
Apologies if I'm missing something (I haven't been keeping up) but what makes these pellets any worse than straight up 5-EAPB (which from what Ive gathered ain't bad but not exactly fireworks)?
Surely some added stim and tryptamine will only potentiate things? or is there a negative interaction I've overlooked

EDIT:
But Fury X was the biggest sham in the book, overpriced and exactly *identical* to the aMT pellets BuckledB also stocked
Just ordered two of these, got them free from BB with an order over £30. They interest me 'cause I had a great time with 5-EAPB and MPA so I will report back after I have tested.
(08-09-2013, 04:56 AM)TemplarMusic Wrote: Fury X is AMT, no idea what formula x is though. Should be interesting to see.

Are you being serious? Fury X seems like a ridiculous name for AMT...
The Daily Mail will love it eh thumbup
Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
Formula X are apparently a mix of 5-EAPB, DALT and MPA. In previous experiments with 5-EAPB, I had more success combining 5-MeO-DALT or aMT so interested to try later. 

I like the name tbh. Can't wait to try the 'Candy Flip' (bk-2c-b/5-EAPB) pellets when they land.
www.wonky-weekend.co.uk New Discount Code

blackmail
Formula X are blend of 5-MeO-DALT, 2-AI and Methiopropamine (MPA)

and here find one expierince

Reviewer:

I've no idea what is in this but I ended up in hospital after taking it, my lips and hands went blue and i couldn't stop vomiting. Avoid this drug as it is going to be the next big killer drug, I feel I was lucky to have survived that night. 

sounds bad. blink

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter