• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Follow the shadowpeople that pulls you around.
Have you ever had the feeling as if some one is pulling you or just a bodypart around while on stim?
Have you ever followed this attraction or do you always go against it? I'm very interested in this please tell me?

On first answer I will tell you my theory.
I've had shadow people do all manner of strange stuff to me.

They're probably aliens.
Aliens, spirits, energies, the lord, it depends on your own believes how you call them.

Anyway my theory is that stims overcharges the nervous system and makes it so sensitive that it would need years of training and meditation to reach that level of sensitivity. The shadowpeople are always there only we don't see/feel them normally.

When I feel these twitches I try to follow them, by relaxing and I had some pretty amazing results. Sometimes is a kind of auto yoga to sblock, stretch or just to notice something with your body, other times it's more following a direction to see something.

Try you'll be surprised what they have to tell you.

I'm also convinced that most junkies would be shamans if they lived in a more naturalistic society and had a shaman that thought them.
Interesting. 

I can't agree that they're spirits since they aren't human, nor 'the lord' as that's a superstitious human construct. They can be called anything one likes of course, and are eerily similar to many supernatural beings in many cultures. Junkies however, lack the discipline to be shamen.

I do agree that shadow people are always there though, and that they are independent of our minds, with an existence of their own.

It's not just stims that will reveal them, they're associated with benzo/opiate withdrawal too.

I've only over encountered them when I've seriously risked my health and been uncomfortably close to really messing up. They appear like a crash team, or pit-stop mechanics, with bell-like voices that are disassociated from their outlines. And yes they say weird stuff. Mostly warnings or test-scripts for me, rarely addressing me directly.

Maybe they're the creators that are fictionalised in the film Prometheus.
I think junkies becomes junkies since they don't have the lead. The lack of discipline comes from the addiction.

I myself prefer calling them spirits, I think everything has a spirit, I've got some good advises from trees, and water have showed me some pretty cool things. Since I see them as spirits I realized that at the end they are all made of same kind of energy and the together becomes the lord. And when I had a voice talking to me presenting himself as the lord I asked where he came from he told me he comes from space. So as one prefer.

I have very little experience with benzo, since I don't like them and opiates since I'm scared of them, I prefer stims or psychedelics.

So I've encountered them under stim. And every time I take stims I feel this pulling and pushing.

I usually start with reaching out an arm and feel where it wants to go then the other and so on with every bodypart until I find the right position. I have experienced some pretty cool things doing this. Unluckily it just work for me under stim, I lack the sensibility when sober, but many of the things I experienced, I've have later read are techniques that yoghis and shamans use.
Ah now I'm with you, you say spirit meaning the fragment of the whole that we each have a spark of. I agree.

I'm still not clear as to what's happening to you with these shadow people though. Are you experiencing physical contact? Can you see them clearly and are your eyes open or not? Where do they take you? Can you call them? Have they ever given you a name to use?

And I can't believe we're the only two, if anyone else has experience they really ought to testify. Come on people.
I've only had them when I've been  seriously sleep-deprived after stimulants & personally believe them to be drug and sleep-deprivation induced hallucinations warning me that psychosis is on the way if I don't go the fuck to sleep. I haven't seen actual people, just something dark and shadowy moving quickly out of the corner of my eye (that definitely isn't really there) 
Strangely, when Mephedrone was legal & I was heavily abusing it, I used to see cats out of the corner of my eye all the time and on a couple of occasions full-on right in front of me for a few seconds
This.....is real life
My best friend was a shadow person

^ probably true lol

(16-01-2017, 07:18 PM)2Corinth13:1 Wrote: Ah now I'm with you, you say spirit meaning the fragment of the whole that we each have a spark of. I agree.

I'm still not clear as to what's happening to you with these shadow people though. Are you experiencing physical contact? Can you see them clearly and are your eyes open or not? Where do they take you? Can you call them? Have they ever given you a name to use?

And I can't believe we're the only two, if anyone else has experience they really ought to testify. Come on people.
I see them as everybody else as vanishing shadows at the corner of the eye.
What I before thought was nerve overcharge as the sideways moving jaw typical for stims is very similar to how they interact physically, you feel some uncontrolled movement or more the feeling of an uncontrolled movement, a nerve twich, a pull in arm or a leg, the feeling for taking a certain direction. That is when they want your attention for showing you something. 
If you don't care it stops with that even if they can be persistent you feel that same feeling of pull in an arm several times for example. Or the feeling that you have to turn a certain direction that returns every time you pass a specific place.
When you feel it, for interacting you just have to start with picking up that movement and it will conclude almost as your body is moving in automatic you feel that for example the hand wants to go to the head it's very subtle but with a little experience it gets easier and if you place it wrong it's just keep trying until it feels when the first movement is done you start feeling the next. Sometimes it's just a few steps and you understand what their message is easily, sometimes you don't. The better you get at it the more steps and more complex the message.
I have for example every time I smoke a cigarette when on stim it twitches in my finger like, throw it away, that is one of them that I haven't listened to even if it's meaning is pretty clear so it repeats every time I use and smoke.

Sometimes it's just that you should look in a certain direction and there you see something that answers on some recent thinking. Sometimes it's for achieving a position that allow you to have a vision. 

If you want to ask something or know you just have to think or say it and it show u. But as I said it's not always very easy to understand the answers. 

The times I've talked the voice has presented itself as the creator if it presented himself.
I have encountered them just once, but they were real enough at the time. Also at the time I put them down to semi-psychosis and made sure never to dose anywhere near that level again. It was only downstream that I realized just how common they were. 

For me, they were rather sinister, but on one encounter with the phenomenon that's probably not surprising. I had no communication with them, as I was too busy turning lights on, and closing my eyes, to try to make them disappear. Their appearance came as a total surprise: shock is probably a better word.  

For the record, this was indeed in the aftermath of a huge stim dose, and its subsequent sleep deprivation.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter