• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fluorobut (4F-Phenibut)
(10-04-2016, 07:49 PM)RSaddicted Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 07:06 PM)Glitterama Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 04:42 PM)RSaddicted Wrote: One word: WOW!!!

This is like Phenibut on steroids. More sedating, less energizing, longer-lasting. I have a permanent tolerance to regular Phenibut, which means I longer get any effects regardless of dose. Yesterday I ingested 200 mg of this gem (yes, a ridiculous dose compared to the 2-3g one has to take of the regular Phenibut) and I was more than pleasantly surprised when I felt some of the old relaxation and euphoria kicking in. Was it the anti-tolerance properties that partially reversed my tolerance? I don't know, but I'm very impressed indeed. A good analogy would be that Phenibut is the Ford Fiesta, F-Phenibut the Ferrari.

Note to UK and EU vendors: please stock this!! Thank you.

How did you feel the next day? Any kind of hangover/sickness type feeling that phenibut leaves?

I felt very sedated the next day, which was uncommon with Phenibut before I developed massive tolerance to it. It did leave me slightly disphoric when the effects wore off.

Right. That is exactly what I hate with long lasting benzo's, antihistamines etc that can cause this in me. I just want to sleep well and get up bright. I had etizolam 2mg last night (Etizest MD and Etizest) and that works as advertised. Will read on reddit how other experience fluorophenibut but if it works like this with an excessive half life I am not buying it.

Very big thank you for you report btw!
(10-04-2016, 09:46 PM)J.S. Wrote:

This is like Phenibut on steroids. More sedating, less energizing, longer-lasting. I have a permanent tolerance to regular Phenibut, which means I longer get any effects regardless of dose. Yesterday I ingested 200 mg of this gem (yes, a ridiculous dose compared to the 2-3g one has to take of the regular Phenibut) and I was more than pleasantly surprised when I felt some of the old relaxation and euphoria kicking in. Was it the anti-tolerance properties that partially reversed my tolerance? I don't know, but I'm very impressed indeed. A good analogy would be that Phenibut is the Ford Fiesta, F-Phenibut the Ferrari.

How did you feel the next day? Any kind of hangover/sickness type feeling that phenibut leaves?

I felt very sedated the next day, which was uncommon with Phenibut before I developed massive tolerance to it. It did leave me slightly disphoric when the effects wore off.

Right. That is exactly what I hate with long lasting benzo's, antihistamines etc that can cause this in me. I just want to sleep well and get up bright. I had etizolam 2mg last night (Etizest MD and Etizest) and that works as advertised. Will read on reddit how other experience fluorophenibut but if it works like this with an excessive half life I am not buying it.

You're better looking into other things. Have you tried melatonin?
(11-04-2016, 05:25 PM)Glitterama Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 09:46 PM)J.S. Wrote:

You're better looking into other things. Have you tried melatonin?

Sure.....I have melatonine of course I'd say. But it is mainly meant to fall asleep. Where I have no problem with at all. So I use 0.2 to 0.5 mg (just bite of a small piece of a 2 mg sublingual tab) when I wake up too early (way too early) and that gets me another 3-4 hours of sleep. And though it helps, it is not as good (nearly) as 2 mg etizolam. 2,4 mg nitrazolam, 0.25 mg flubro or for sure 500 mg of sublingual FAA Phenibut. All of these of course have the common  trait of only to be used once a week, may be twice (flurbo for me once every few months....).

A phenibut analog with far far less tolerance and the same effects would be great. Waking up well rested and very clear is everyones dream I guess.

So: should last no longer than 8 hours while providing excellent sleep structure and no tolerance. This will be nebver happen. As far as I can tell Quazepam should be my goal, it seems to be like that on paper anyway. Another one is Agomelatine which  is a melatonergic agent with a much longer halfllife than melatonin.

Thx for your suggestion btw!
I haven't had issues with regular Phenibut tolerance.. Just take  once every 3 days, preferabbly more.. But for me, it works and it's enough too.. Would be dangerous to dose GABA drugs frequently.
So where can you order this fluorophenibut in the UK?
I dont think its being stocked in the UK sadly.
(16-05-2016, 08:24 PM)Adonia Wrote: I dont think its being stocked in the UK sadly.
I have no problem ordering from overseas. Any links?
(17-05-2016, 12:03 AM)AlexJohnson Wrote:
(16-05-2016, 08:24 PM)Adonia Wrote: I dont think its being stocked in the UK sadly.

New minds is the name of the site i think. Try googling it.
(17-05-2016, 03:36 AM)Adonia Wrote:

Thanks, mate. Do you really need to fill out that bloody questionnaire in order to order larger amounts?
(17-05-2016, 03:32 PM)AlexJohnson Wrote:
(17-05-2016, 03:36 AM)Adonia Wrote:

Thanks, mate. Do you really need to fill out that bloody questionnaire in order to order larger amounts?

I have no idea, ive never ordered. Best asking the original poster..

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter