• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fluorobut (4F-Phenibut)
Mine has finally arrived from the US. I won't have time to test until the weekend, but I can't wait. I really hope it's an improved version of the original with unique effects.
Looking forward for your report RSaddicted. Thank you. Wish you nice feelings of Wellness :-)
(06-04-2016, 05:02 PM)ClonaSun Wrote: Looking forward for your report RSaddicted. Thank you. Wish you nice feelings of Wellness :-)

Me too!

I have a week of holidays and god I was tired. I can sleep 10 hours straight without using anything but yesteday evening I felt out of it. A bit tensed which is quite unfamiliar to me. It was building over the day so it had been 2 weeks since I last used the regular Phenibut (800 mg) that didn't do much for it. Since I use it so irregular, I thought 1-2 a week benzo use must have created tolerance. Well i still used a benzo or two last week for sleep (2 mg diclaz and 2,4 etiz/nitraz) so I wondered...What shall i do now. I know benzo's can ke people feel a bit depressed so I am not going to use it. Let's try that sample if Phenibut FAA. I have 5 gram from Liftmode from a year ago.

So I put 500 mg under the tongue (it is not acid, this form) and really chilled me out in  30 minutes. Again: I slept like a baby but today I awoke cheerfull as my usual self! Hurray for Phenibut FAA. I wonder why the Original Phenibut does not work as it did before and why this small sample does? Buioavailability severly affected by oral vs sublingual use?
One word: WOW!!!

This is like Phenibut on steroids. More sedating, less energizing, longer-lasting. I have a permanent tolerance to regular Phenibut, which means I longer get any effects regardless of dose. Yesterday I ingested 200 mg of this gem (yes, a ridiculous dose compared to the 2-3g one has to take of the regular Phenibut) and I was more than pleasantly surprised when I felt some of the old relaxation and euphoria kicking in. Was it the anti-tolerance properties that partially reversed my tolerance? I don't know, but I'm very impressed indeed. A good analogy would be that Phenibut is the Ford Fiesta, F-Phenibut the Ferrari.

Note to UK and EU vendors: please stock this!! Thank you.
(09-04-2016, 04:42 PM)RSaddicted Wrote: One word: WOW!!!

This is like Phenibut on steroids. More sedating, less energizing, longer-lasting. I have a permanent tolerance to regular Phenibut, which means I longer get any effects regardless of dose. Yesterday I ingested 200 mg of this gem (yes, a ridiculous dose compared to the 2-3g one has to take of the regular Phenibut) and I was more than pleasantly surprised when I felt some of the old relaxation and euphoria kicking in. Was it the anti-tolerance properties that partially reversed my tolerance? I don't know, but I'm very impressed indeed. A good analogy would be that Phenibut is the Ford Fiesta, F-Phenibut the Ferrari.

Isn't being less energizing a downside though? How long did it take to kick in?

Could be pseudo, could be tolerance, but I don't find this report too trustworthy, but I dont know. I'd love to see more reports vouch for "More seadating, less energizing, longer-lasting (Wtf it already atleast like 12 hours minimum)
Is anywhere in the Uk planning to get it in ?
(10-04-2016, 11:09 AM)herpaderpa Wrote:

Could be pseudo, could be tolerance, but I don't find this report too trustworthy, but I dont know. I'd love to see more reports vouch for "More seadating, less energizing, longer-lasting (Wtf it already atleast like 12 hours minimum)

Riiight, because I'm being paid to post a report about a product that no one sells except a small vendor in the Americas. LOL. Five million dollars, BTW.

How did you feel the next day? Any kind of hangover/sickness type feeling that phenibut leaves?
(10-04-2016, 07:06 PM)Glitterama Wrote:

How did you feel the next day? Any kind of hangover/sickness type feeling that phenibut leaves?

I felt very sedated the next day, which was uncommon with Phenibut before I developed massive tolerance to it. It did leave me slightly disphoric when the effects wore off.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter