• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fluorobut (4F-Phenibut)
If this true it seems very potent stuff....Read the gorilla guy who indicates he thinks he is very  tolerant due to prolonged GHB use and uses too much of F-phenibut...

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/p...t?start=12
Just have to say the chemical name is brilliant  lol
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10
I have 5g on the way. It's expensive and I may have to pay custom fees, but I couldn't resist. LOL

Its low tolerance properties are what interests me. I hope it brings back the magic.
(17-03-2016, 05:33 PM)RSaddicted Wrote: I have 5g on the way. It's expensive and I may have to pay custom fees, but I couldn't resist. LOL

Its low tolerance properties are what interests me. I hope it brings back the magic.

What does 5 gram cost and are you sure about lowtolerance? A phenibut version that could be used 2 times a week without inducing tolerance (for sleep) would be nice. But it all depends. One guy needs about 500 mg to really feel it. He compares it to GHB...I have no clue how that feels.

What is wrong with Newmind.

Keep us posted! Interesting!
Love the original phenibut, keeping a very keen eye on this.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(17-03-2016, 06:17 PM)J.S. Wrote:
(17-03-2016, 05:33 PM)RSaddicted Wrote: I have 5g on the way. It's expensive and I may have to pay custom fees, but I couldn't resist. LOL

What does 5 gram cost and are you sure about lowtolerance? A phenibut version that could be used 2 times a week without inducing tolerance (for sleep) would be nice. But it all depends. One guy needs about 500 mg to really feel it. He compares it to GHB...I have no clue how that feels.

I think it's closer to Baclofen than Phenibut, hence the low tolerance. It's 5x stronger than Phenibut and a little less stimulating, based on the reports so far.

I think 5g cost me 22 dollars, if I'm not mistaken.

I have no idea yet how long it will take to reach me, but I'll post my experiences as soon as I try it. :)
(17-03-2016, 07:12 PM)RSaddicted Wrote:
(17-03-2016, 06:17 PM)J.S. Wrote:

I think it's closer to Baclofen than Phenibut, hence the low tolerance. It's 5x stronger than Phenibut and a little less stimulating, based on the reports so far.  

I think 5g cost me 22 dollars, if I'm not mistaken.

I have no idea yet how long it will take to reach me, but I'll post my experiences as soon as I try it. :)

22 dollars means no tax. That is at 23 euro's but may be UK is different. P&P are not taxed in NL. So it would be 22 + PP. How much is PP for that amount. A guy wrote it is a lot like GHB. I don't think that is what I am looking for...But intrigued by it nevertheless.
I think it depends on your location. You have to add the product to your shopping basket and see how much it costs. There are also several shipping options.
Where is all the Baclofen doesn't cause addiction stuff? It may be slightly less problematic but try 50mg of Baclofen a day for a month and see how you go without. Baclofen is a Myorelaxant of the first degree but its boring unless mixed with something. Curiously Phenibut+Baclofen gives a GBL type buzz so maybe true but if it does the FDA will squash it pronto. Price is steep but of course have to try it. If the mood lift goes i'll be staying with the original. Can see big differences as the GABA b activity of Phenibut is possibly the 3rd in importance. The Pregab type activity is now thought the main mechanism, makes sense as Pheni is unlike other  GABAb agonists effect wise.
I love phenibut. Please someone give report on this.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter