• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fluorobut (4F-Phenibut)
Supposedly a new fluorinated version of Phenibut that is 5x more potent than Phenibut:

'Preliminary (unpublished) research tentatively suggests that F-Phenibut (Fluorophenibut) has a behavioral potency of approximately five to tenfold higher than Phenibut in vivo, with approximately sixfold higher affinity as a GABAB agonist than Phenibut5, but may also retain comparable affinity and inhibitory efficacy at α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, making F-Phenibut unique as an evenly balanced ligand for these two binding sites. As an intermediary between Phenibut and baclofen, these findings hint at the potential promise that this p-fluoro relative of Phenibut might retain the broader nootropic, anxiolytic, and mood elevating characteristics of Phenibut, while simultaneously partially sharing the relatively reduced tolerance inducing properties of its p-chloro relative baclofen.'

It's annoying that the only vendor stocking this at the moment is New Mind. It would be nice if it became available in the UK before the ban.
Krikey the original is potent enough lol
(13-03-2016, 06:39 PM)Mr Green Plant Wrote: Krikey the original is potent enough lol

Not if you have massive tolerance like me. lol
Anyone had any experience with this apparently Phenibut minus the stupid high dosages, close in structure to baclofen. (4-Chlorophenyl VS 4-Fluorophenyl). In stock at NewMind, right now.

Code:
F-Phenibut (Fluorophenibut) is a several-fold more potent derivative of Phenibut. Phenibut is an atypical anxiolytic and nootropic compound structurally similar to the well known inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, as well as to baclofen (β-(4-chlorophenyl)-GABA) and pregabalin (β-isobutyl-GABA)1. Phenibut was originally thought to act solely as a selective GABAB receptor agonist, similar to its much more potent relative baclofen, but has more recently been found to additionally act with somewhat higher affinity as an inhibitor of α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, a mechanism of action shared with gabapentin and pregabalin.2

Phenibut is known to have a wider spectrum of effects than baclofen; for example Phenibut has been found to be more effective as a nootropic and neuroprotective compound than baclofen2,3, while baclofen has a more narrowly focused spectrum of effects and anecdotally shows a reduced tendency to induce habituation or tolerance to its effects upon chronic daily administration4.

Preliminary (unpublished) research tentatively suggests that F-Phenibut (Fluorophenibut) has a behavioral potency of approximately five to tenfold higher than Phenibut in vivo, with approximately sixfold higher affinity as a GABAB agonist than Phenibut5, but may also retain comparable affinity and inhibitory efficacy at α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, making F-Phenibut unique as an evenly balanced ligand for these two binding sites. As an intermediary between Phenibut and baclofen, these findings hint at the potential promise that this p-fluoro relative of Phenibut might retain the broader nootropic, anxiolytic, and mood elevating characteristics of Phenibut, while simultaneously partially sharing the relatively reduced tolerance inducing properties of its p-chloro relative baclofen.

Interested to hear.
Tempz
Fuck me the original is bad enough

Baclofen is the devils aftermint.
Eh, I love my GABA drugs, they make me feel warm and snuggly.
(14-03-2016, 06:50 PM)Tempz Wrote: Anyone had any experience with this apparently Phenibut minus the stupid high dosages, close in structure to baclofen. (4-Chlorophenyl VS 4-Fluorophenyl). In stock at NewMind, right now.

Code:
F-Phenibut (Fluorophenibut) is a several-fold more potent derivative of Phenibut. Phenibut is an atypical anxiolytic and nootropic compound structurally similar to the well known inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, as well as to baclofen (β-(4-chlorophenyl)-GABA) and pregabalin (β-isobutyl-GABA)1. Phenibut was originally thought to act solely as a selective GABAB receptor agonist, similar to its much more potent relative baclofen, but has more recently been found to additionally act with somewhat higher affinity as an inhibitor of α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, a mechanism of action shared with gabapentin and pregabalin.2

Phenibut is known to have a wider spectrum of effects than baclofen; for example Phenibut has been found to be more effective as a nootropic and neuroprotective compound than baclofen2,3, while baclofen has a more narrowly focused spectrum of effects and anecdotally shows a reduced tendency to induce habituation or tolerance to its effects upon chronic daily administration4.

Preliminary (unpublished) research tentatively suggests that F-Phenibut (Fluorophenibut) has a behavioral potency of approximately five to tenfold higher than Phenibut in vivo, with approximately sixfold higher affinity as a GABAB agonist than Phenibut5, but may also retain comparable affinity and inhibitory efficacy at α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, making F-Phenibut unique as an evenly balanced ligand for these two binding sites. As an intermediary between Phenibut and baclofen, these findings hint at the potential promise that this p-fluoro relative of Phenibut might retain the broader nootropic, anxiolytic, and mood elevating characteristics of Phenibut, while simultaneously partially sharing the relatively reduced tolerance inducing properties of its p-chloro relative baclofen.

Interested to hear.
Tempz

Who cares about high dosage? It costs 23 dollars or so for 100 gram. That is more than 100 dosis or less than  23 ct per normal dose I think. How is that a problem?

Who knows how this will pan out? Phenibut is quite old and pretty safe (well unless you get addicted of course...). Fluorobut?

Edit: 2 grams for 16 dollar? Adn then we get a lot of "may be" "is supposed to" etc.....Oh and less tolerance....Could be a great substance as well as a nice try to make some profit to avoid competition with regular and dirtcheap Phenibut.
(14-03-2016, 07:02 PM)J.S. Wrote:
(14-03-2016, 06:50 PM)Tempz Wrote: Anyone had any experience with this apparently Phenibut minus the stupid high dosages, close in structure to baclofen. (4-Chlorophenyl VS 4-Fluorophenyl). In stock at NewMind, right now.

Code:

Interested to hear.
Tempz

Who cares about high dosage? It costs 23 dollars or so for 100 gram. That is more than 100 dosis or less than  23 ct per normal dose I think. How is that a problem?

Who knows how this will pan out? Phenibut is quite old and pretty safe (well unless you get addicted of course...). Fluorobut?

Sooking down 1.5-2g's of powder isn't exactly the most cost effective method of going about it even if it is pretty cheap £14 for 12.5 doses depending on where you stand, plus Fluorophenibut would be somewhat closer to Baclofen etcetera than regular Phenibut, one would guess.
a
(14-03-2016, 07:08 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(14-03-2016, 07:02 PM)J.S. Wrote:

Code:

Interested to hear.
Tempz

Sooking down 1.5-2g's of powder isn't exactly the most cost effective method of going about it even if it is pretty cheap £14 for 12.5 doses depending on where you stand, plus Fluorophenibut would be somewhat closer to Baclofen etcetera than regular Phenibut, one would guess.

Well....1,5 - 2 grams seems like a lot to me. I think you cannot use this more than once a week (I note tolerance at 750 mg once per weel so now it is once per 2 weeks). So it is 23 dollar or so for a year or more. Seems like a low price still to me but that is probably different from person to person.

I am interested in how this works. I think people would be very happy with a form of phenibut that would not induce tolerance as fast. May be this is the one? We'll see. I am not going to use this for a long time for sure.
I hate having to order from New Mind, but I'm really curious about this one. I also created a thread about it in the Nootropics section lol.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter