• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Flunitrazolam has arrived (not with me though!).
(05-06-2016, 07:58 AM)WeAreScientists Wrote: I only just clocked that post. Not selling diazepam at all in Scandinavian countries? Really? Do you just mean Roche doesn't make it or that it's literally completely unavailable? That's crazy if they don't have diazepam at all. Do they prescribe other benzos like clonazepam for anxiety too or are they only giving people the option of SSRIs like NICE is pretty much heading towards?

Speaking of clonazepam I also find it strange the only doses prescribed in the UK are 0.5mg and 2mg. There is no 1mg clonazepam in the UK. No 0.25mg either which you'd think there would be when alprazolam, being equally potent, is only available as 0.25mg or 0.5mg in the UK. Oh well.

Back on topic, I'm assuming from the lack of replies GreekDuck is probably fast asleep.

We do not have Roche's Diazepam or any Valium. In Denmark you can get Diazepam in 2 mg and 5 mg tablets produced by the companies Takeda Pharma, Actavis and Sandoz. (By definition Valium always contain 10 mg Diazepam in my head, otherwise you call it diazepam :P)

In Denmark it is pretty easy to get scripts for benzo's. I have for diazepam and for clonazepam and I can just ask and get whatever type I wish. Not in unlimited amounts though. Fairly small amounts.

And as to the Flunitrazolam.

They are definitely potent. Not as potent as we had theoretically hypothesized. Not for me though. They look like this:
[Image: flunitrazolam.jpg]

As for the euphoria, I don't feel much, but you expect suspect that form benzo's. You just feel good and relaxed. And you gotta be amazingly careful with redosing. You can feel fine and take 125 ug more and wake up several hours after.

It is like up to X amount, you are functional on the benzo, after that amount you are completely hypnotized no matter how small the increase is over the amount. So you gotta find this amount where you feel the effects you want and then do not attempt to "feel more of these feelings" because that will make you feel nothing (i.e., sleep).

I have had residual benzo's in me blood all the time I have tried Flunitrazolam. So it is not a totally "clean" statement. I am not gonna take any benzo until next weekend and try it with no residual benzo's and see if this changes anything.

Be aware that I take Methadone, thus the euphoria might be more powerful for people not on opioids, it is hard for a benzo to triumph over the euphoria of opioids. 

But Flunitrazolam is - in my opinion - without a doubt among the best RC benzo's we have seen up there with Etizolam (if you can really call that a RC benzo) and Clonazolam.

I hope I made everything clear with my posts.
Diazepam IS available in Denmark. The biggest tablets though is 5 mg and Roche Diazepam is NOT available.
The only Roche benzo available in Denmark is Clonazepam tablets in 0,5 mg and 2 mg. 
Compared to the UK, it is easier to get benzo's in Denmark - and this is said from an assumption I have gained from this board where it seems notoriously hard to get benzo's in the UK.

I get mine for epilepsi. Before that for anxiety.
Oh so you meant you cannot get 10mg diazepam, not that diazepam is completely unavailable. That makes more sense. It would be mad for a health system to not offer diazepam at all. And yes if you can just ask for benzos it's much easier than the UK.

Flunitrazolam sounds promising but it's probably best to wait for a review from someone not on methadone as that would surely alter the effect, no offence to you of course. It's just hard to judge the effect of a drug when you have multiple drugs in your system.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Unless you are very lucky you won't Get a Benzo. Even harder to get an hypnotic like Nitrazepam. Best you can hope for is a weeks Zopiclone script and they nerver make me drowsy but rather make me want to do things. like em thoiugh they chill me nicely. Fuckin Govt should be testing this and  3-HO Phenazepam plus Fonazepam. One Swedish vendor has renamed Fonazepam,, Rhyazepam to cash in on the Rohypnol angle.
(12-06-2016, 07:49 AM)GreekDuck Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 07:58 AM)WeAreScientists Wrote: I only just clocked that post. Not selling diazepam at all in Scandinavian countries? Really? Do you just mean Roche doesn't make it or that it's literally completely unavailable? That's crazy if they don't have diazepam at all. Do they prescribe other benzos like clonazepam for anxiety too or are they only giving people the option of SSRIs like NICE is pretty much heading towards?

Speaking of clonazepam I also find it strange the only doses prescribed in the UK are 0.5mg and 2mg. There is no 1mg clonazepam in the UK. No 0.25mg either which you'd think there would be when alprazolam, being equally potent, is only available as 0.25mg or 0.5mg in the UK. Oh well.

Back on topic, I'm assuming from the lack of replies GreekDuck is probably fast asleep.

We do not have Roche's Diazepam or any Valium. In Denmark you can get Diazepam in 2 mg and 5 mg tablets produced by the companies Takeda Pharma, Actavis and Sandoz. (By definition Valium always contain 10 mg Diazepam in my head, otherwise you call it diazepam :P)

In Denmark it is pretty easy to get scripts for benzo's. I have for diazepam and for clonazepam and I can just ask and get whatever type I wish. Not in unlimited amounts though. Fairly small amounts.

And as to the Flunitrazolam.

They are definitely potent. Not as potent as we had theoretically hypothesized. Not for me though. They look like this:
[Image: flunitrazolam.jpg]

As for the euphoria, I don't feel much, but you expect suspect that form benzo's. You just feel good and relaxed. And you gotta be amazingly careful with redosing. You can feel fine and take 125 ug more and wake up several hours after.

It is like up to X amount, you are functional on the benzo, after that amount you are completely hypnotized no matter how small the increase is over the amount. So you gotta find this amount where you feel the effects you want and then do not attempt to "feel more of these feelings" because that will make you feel nothing (i.e., sleep).

I have had residual benzo's in me blood all the time I have tried Flunitrazolam. So it is not a totally "clean" statement. I am not gonna take any benzo until next weekend and try it with no residual benzo's and see if this changes anything.

Be aware that I take Methadone, thus the euphoria might be more powerful for people not on opioids, it is hard for a benzo to triumph over the euphoria of opioids. 

But Flunitrazolam is - in my opinion - without a doubt among the best RC benzo's we have seen up there with Etizolam (if you can really call that a RC benzo) and Clonazolam.

I hope I made everything clear with my posts.
Diazepam IS available in Denmark. The biggest tablets though is 5 mg and Roche Diazepam is NOT available.
The only Roche benzo available in Denmark is Clonazepam tablets in 0,5 mg and 2 mg. 
Compared to the UK, it is easier to get benzo's in Denmark - and this is said from an assumption I have gained from this board where it seems notoriously hard to get benzo's in the UK.

I get mine for epilepsi. Before that for anxiety.

Yes this is the same to The  Netherlands. People over here can use whatever benzo they like. I know people who got temazepam, clonazepam, xanax is very popoplar, valium, dormicum. Etc. If you say i cannot sleep well etc you will get one, if you are anxious you will get it. At least that is how it comes across to me.

I have used flunitrazolam last nght and it is a bit strange. It is not a knockout benzo at all. I used 0,375 mg since on the Swedish forum most noted 0.25 mg did not do much for them. After that I actually felt nothing. 1,5 hours later I still didn't feel a thing (while watching TV in bed).

So I decided to take the last quarter and turned out the light. And so I slept for 10 hours. Woke up after 7 hours and I felt seriously wobble, like I had muscle weakness. But we are now 16 hours later and I still feel I am a bit tired. Not sleepy, but a slight grogginess.

What was extremly funny. I dreamt I used flunitrazolam and was very groggy but had to drive a car which I couldn't but had too. Well that is precisely what would have happened if I tried. 

But at 0.5 mg it seems to be mimicking clonazolam a lot in duration and strength, but I feel not so negative or not myself like I did with clonazolam. Just my groggy self.

A final note is that on the Swedish fora they were arguiing this should be called fonazolam since it is a derivate of desmethylflintrazepam. A rather technical discussion on one hand but on the other it was noted that flunitrazolam should be active at twice the potency of flubromazolam. Well, from a hypnotic point of view this one surely isn't. Since you are Danish you must be able to read Swedish  (I can since I am Dutch) so may  be it is nice for you to read on their fora too.

EDIT: I btw now read the part of taking 125 mcg  extra...well well...that is EXACTLY what happened to me. Only that I didn't feel anything for 1,5 hrs. Asked me GF since she was awake with me all the time and she said she didn't notice anything different with me either.

Also: there is no amnesia. I remember everything right up to the moment I tuned the light of and fell asleep. I had surgery last week (cataract removal with a new lens). I was very calm (used pyraz to be sure I was). I was awake and calm, still she gave me intervenous midazolam and I was awake but remember very little from the surgery. From the moment I was done I remember  everything again. So that one sure is amnesic. And she told me she just gave me very very little.
So it seems like this stuff either does literally nothing or completely knocks you out from two reports now. Perhaps not worth the hype after all.

And why can't the UK be more like Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands with benzos? Shame.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Well I don't think the 125 mcg knocked me out but can't be sure. I just thought it was time to sleep and really wanted to finally have a good sleep again. It is pretty clear now that dexamethasone seriously interfere with sleep at least my sleep. So that is why I added the laast quarter tab.

If I wouldn't have known better I would say I used clonazolam. And I don't like clonazolam.

When it comes to UK and NL/Scandinavia (well without Finland) I have to say that Scandinavia culturally is extremely similar to NL. I have been there more than once for a longer time, I know some Norwegians, Danes and Swedes over here and there is nothing to adapt to. Denmark especially to me did not feel like I was abroad, it seems like another province of NL with a peculair dialect. I can read it for instance but I find it difficult to understand spoken. But I can understand Norwegian spoken. I look at icespeedskating competition on the Norwegian TV to see what their persective is on iceskating championships and with some effort at first, but without any lessons, I can understand 90% of what they are saying...So may  be it is a general cultural view on how to deal with these things but may be it is just a coincidence and the other similarities have got nothing to do with this.
I'm not british so I can say that I'm awaiting swedish 0.5mg double scored white tablets of this. It should be good, since before that they had norflunitrazolam for a couple months which were blue pills with 2 score lines too. A person with zero benzo tolerance did a test for me first, he had half of the norflunitrazolam (what is called Fonazepam) and he said he felt a buzz and he's a massive weed smoker, mostly 90% indica 10% sativa, so he said he had a buzz but itwasn't overwhelming. He took the other half about 1h30 later, and then felt like going to bed. He said slept much deeper than usual and it wasn't hard to wake up.

I had to take 2-3 of the entire pills to get where I wanted to be, but if flunitrazolam feels anything close to its main active metabolite. I got a tolerance that zig-zags a lot depending on if I am on my "use only my rx scripts" or i'm the other mode "use my rc's and stack my rx's (valium 10mgx60 a month), (Restoril 30mg (I know these don't exist in Britain stopping at 20mg and are made of these stupid geltabs (not gelcaps) that people shot their H with and of course Restoril isn't water soluble and many arms were lost, there was never a temazepam hysteria in North America) and the script my psychiatrist doesn't know about Lectopam(brand name for bromazepam in Canada) 6mg twice a day. heh thank god I filled that form they didn't advertise for my province's new Health Dossier so everyone in the province (health is one of the province's responsabilities, like many other, federal government almost only controls the budget to be divided to provinces, the Army and strangely, transport is a provincial thing, but bridges are Federal,thankfully, Montreal being an island and one of the oldest most frequented bridge there won't make it past 2025, so the Feds have the money to pay for that....got lost a little
here but Confedrations > Federations.

Just wish it doesn't take 25 days for them to reach me over here like last time, and I'm eastern Canada as you can get, well almost, not in Newfoundland.

(17-06-2016, 09:58 PM)Interior Crocodile Alligator Wrote: I'm not british so I can say that I'm awaiting swedish 0.5mg double scored white tablets of this. It should be good, since before that they had norflunitrazolam for a couple months which were blue pills with 2 score lines too. A person with zero benzo tolerance did a test for me first, he had half of the norflunitrazolam (what is called Fonazepam) and he said he felt a buzz and he's a massive weed smoker, mostly 90% indica 10% sativa, so he said he had a buzz but itwasn't overwhelming. He took the other half about 1h30 later, and then felt like going to bed. He said slept much deeper than usual and it wasn't hard to wake up.

I had to take 2-3 of the entire pills to get where I wanted to be, but if flunitrazolam feels anything close to its main active metabolite. I got a tolerance that zig-zags a lot depending on if I am on my "use only my rx scripts" or i'm the other mode "use my rc's and stack my rx's (valium 10mgx60 a month), (Restoril 30mg (I know these don't exist in Britain stopping at 20mg and are made of these stupid geltabs (not gelcaps) that people shot their H with and of course Restoril isn't water soluble and many arms were lost, there was never a temazepam hysteria in North America) and the script my psychiatrist doesn't know about Lectopam(brand name for bromazepam in Canada) 6mg twice a day. heh thank god I filled that form they didn't advertise for my province's new Health Dossier so everyone in the province (health is one of the province's responsabilities, like many other, federal government almost only controls the budget to be divided to provinces, the Army and strangely, transport is a provincial thing, but bridges are Federal,thankfully, Montreal being an island and one of the oldest most frequented bridge there won't make it past 2025, so the Feds have the money to pay for that....got lost a little

Just wish it doesn't take 25 days for them to reach me over here like last time, and I'm eastern Canada as you can get, well almost, not in Newfoundland.

Caution. Fonazepam is norflunitrazePAM, and a metabolite of flunitrazePAM (Rohypnol). FlunitrazoLAM isn't the parent drug; it's the triazolo analogue of the parent drug, which can be expected to have a rather different (if not necessarily predictable) structure/activity relationship.

It may still be pleasant and useful, and it may not. The distinction is the same as between clonazepam and clonazolam, flubromazepam and flubromazolam. In particular, don't make any assumptions on dosage based on experiences of fonazepam; the triazolo analogue will be active at considerably lower doses, and 0.5mg could be a hefty dose already, tolerant or not. Also note that both of the above examples are known for not helping tolerance; you perhaps run more risk with triazolos of making your (impressive) scripted assortment worthless other than for tapering. Suggested to leave a long gap between samples and make a good assessment of impact; you could find that it does a fine job, but makes your temazepam (in particular) ineffective.

General wisdom seems to be that tolerance to sedative/hypnotic effects of the benzodiazepenes occurs faster and more comprehensively than tolerance to anxiolytic effects; your mileage may vary, but one might anticipate the former with (potentially) no more than a couple or three nights of use. Certainly that was the case for the two other RC triazolobenzos mentioned; please sample with some care.
Well mine did not come from thetripp but from that other vendor and the pellets weren't white nut yellow (too lazy to look at them). Certainly  not nice. I took 0.5 mg and felt bad for 2,5 days At first just tired, but then slight muscle spasms (slight), heart pounding starting from the next evening etc. So was thiis withdrawal? Never had withdrawals....So after three days I decided to try etizolam plus nitrazolam and some metizolam (1,2 1,2 1 mg). And that indeed ended the feelings within 30-45 minutes. They did not return. Last night I took 4 mg flubromazolam for the first time and while it is nice I am not as awake during the day as I am with nitraz etiz. But it is pretty okey.

So the Fonazolam/flunitrazolam....May be 0.25 mg next time or so to see what happens.
(18-06-2016, 07:35 PM)magick Wrote:
(17-06-2016, 09:58 PM)Interior Crocodile Alligator Wrote: I'm not british so I can say that I'm awaiting swedish 0.5mg double scored white tablets of this. It should be good, since before that they had norflunitrazolam for a couple months which were blue pills with 2 score lines too. A person with zero benzo tolerance did a test for me first, he had half of the norflunitrazolam (what is called Fonazepam) and he said he felt a buzz and he's a massive weed smoker, mostly 90% indica 10% sativa, so he said he had a buzz but itwasn't overwhelming. He took the other half about 1h30 later, and then felt like going to bed. He said slept much deeper than usual and it wasn't hard to wake up.

Caution. Fonazepam is norflunitrazePAM, and a metabolite of flunitrazePAM (Rohypnol). FlunitrazoLAM isn't the parent drug; it's the triazolo analogue of the parent drug, which can be expected to have a rather different (if not necessarily predictable) structure/activity relationship.

It may still be pleasant and useful, and it may not. The distinction is the same as between clonazepam and clonazolam, flubromazepam and flubromazolam. In particular, don't make any assumptions on dosage based on experiences of fonazepam; the triazolo analogue will be active at considerably lower doses, and 0.5mg could be a hefty dose already, tolerant or not. Also note that both of the above examples are known for not helping tolerance; you perhaps run more risk with triazolos of making your (impressive) scripted assortment worthless other than for tapering. Suggested to leave a long gap between samples and make a good assessment of impact; you could find that it does a fine job, but makes your temazepam (in particular) ineffective.

General wisdom seems to be that tolerance to sedative/hypnotic effects of the benzodiazepenes occurs faster and more comprehensively than tolerance to anxiolytic effects; your mileage may vary, but one might anticipate the former with (potentially) no more than a couple or three nights of use. Certainly that was the case for the two other RC triazolobenzos mentioned; please sample with some care.

No need to put PAM and LAM in capitals. The prefix Nor often denotes a partial not full agonist as with Nordiazepam and Norflurazepam but not always and from reading between the poorly translated stuff from a Swedish forum Fonazepam may be  another its certainly less potent than Flunitrazepam.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter