• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flubromazolam Solution 1mg/1ml
1st of all I want to say..Wow! way too strong for use as an anxiety releiver, or even recreational use. If the latter one is used for, pleeease leave it to to a minimum of once or twice weekly,  and that's leaving at least 3 days in between doses.This chemical was a 1st and last for me. One positive one on it, is it would be great for insomnia,  that is if your needing at least 10 to 18 hours of good non-broken snoozing.?
Please takei seriously of what I'm screaming here folks. This RC is no joke!!! .025 is plenty, even for an experienced chemist/researcher.
Peace, stay safe, and God Bless my fellow tesearchers
I agree entirely. In fact, I decided in the end just to flush mine.
Be good; but if you can't be good, be careful ]:->
My first time with flubromazolam was a couple years ago, I received 0.25mg pellets as a sample with an order. The very first time I consumed flubromazolam, it was a half of the pellet, ~0.125mg. I drank two beers with it, and there were two to three hours of the night I didn't remember.

The next time, I received 50mg powder, and made 0.1mg blotters. Even 0.1mg would put me to sleep for a solid 6 hours. I've never taken more than 0.2mg without a tolerance, as I think that would just be reckless. It has high potential for amnesia. Recreational effects aren't very prominent with this triazolobenzodiazepine, however, sedative and hypnotic effects may be beneficial to those who suffer issues with sleep. Very strong. Start with 100ug for your first experiment.
(29-11-2016, 04:37 PM)Mona Lisa Wrote: I agree entirely.  In fact, I decided in the end just to flush mine.

Lol!! Yes, can't says I blame ya, except mine bounced of a pine tree ?After an initial dose of 300ug, I waited at least 40 minutes for the threshold of this Chem to kick in (a tad of anxiolyticism to suppress my SAD,GAD, n PTSD) Now wanting some sedaion,  warm glowing, for recreational purposes ? So here goes another 350ug sublingually  after approx 1 min under tongue, I then start feeling the full effects of my initial 300ug.All I could mumble as saliva oozed fr corner of my mouth was... Uh Oh!!! Wtf has my ignorant and done got myself into??  Visions of empty yoo-hoo drink bottles, a crunched up bag of Hostess powdered donuts,  2 bags of gummy trolls, a whole, half eaten Lemon Pepper chicken were scattered about after waking from along  50+ hour nap. Hey gals n gents,  im sorry that this turned into a trip report..my advice would be to take 100-200ug for severe anxiety,   mayb 400-500ug for severe insomnia for no more than 4 times a month leaving 4-5 days between doses. Please leave this chem off of pharmacy shelves!  ..now will somebody that erased 2 straight days off my memory,  please return them, NQA LMFAO!!!

(30-11-2016, 03:46 AM)Simplicitee Wrote: My first time with flubromazolam was a couple years ago, I received 0.25mg pellets as a sample with an order. The very first time I consumed flubromazolam, it was a half of the pellet, ~0.125mg. I drank two beers with it, and there were two to three hours of the night I didn't remember.  

The next time, I received 50mg powder, and made 0.1mg blotters. Even 0.1mg would put me to sleep for a solid 6 hours. I've never taken more than 0.2mg without a tolerance, as I think that would just be reckless. It has high potential for amnesia. Recreational effects aren't very prominent with this triazolobenzodiazepine, however, sedative and hypnotic effects may be beneficial to those who suffer issues with sleep. Very strong. Start with 100ug for your first experiment.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter