• 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam)
(02-09-2017, 08:20 PM)hu581 Wrote: Yes, this is shoureley trough... But hay, you can also overdose very quicley right? I like pressed pills better than powder aneyway... Thx for reply mate

The way to use a volumetric solution is to carefully measure doses of the solution. There's some level of risk in getting that wrong and measuring a higher amount than intended, or in mixing up the solution with something else and consuming a dose that contains more of the benzodiazepine than you think you're taking. But the risk is in dosing incorrectly. If you're not measuring doses in a sensible way or if you're redosing repeatedly, then yes, things aren't going to go well.

Pre-dosed pills or pellets are likely somewhat less risky. But if someone buys powder, then dosing volumetrically is the safest way to go about using it.
(02-09-2017, 09:39 PM)GeniuneNeed Wrote: 4mg pressed pills, sorry but I still find that hard to believe.
The highest I remember seeing them in pill form was 1.25mg and that was a stupidly dosed pill.
However I remember f-pam being pressed in 4mg and 8mg pills.

We're they bought pre ban? If so I highly doubt they're 4mg f-lam pills as even the most reckless of vendors didn't press f-lam that high.

I'd double check what you bought, as if you actually did purchase something with the intent of it being 4mg flam pills then imo that's not only reckless of you, but of the vendor too.
Regards
GN

Hey, i sad 4mg pills did i ? I was wrong... thay are indeed 0.5mg pressed pills. sorry for inconveniance mate... i was jus shure i baught lam not pam.
No worries man :)
Tbh I was mainly worried incase they were bloody 4mg
:)
Regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter