• 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam)
It's quite readily accessible on the darkweb, then again what isn't.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.  If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.  ~P.J. O'Rourke
Etizolam is mad popular amongst benzoheads I know, seperate of my influence :)
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
I don't care what ya two taking bout but i must say that flubromazolam is better than etizoam.

I used to love etizolam but now i simply forgot bout that and switched from my daily dose of etizolam to flubromazolam easily :D

I'd even say it's (maybe not better) but somehow similar to alprazolam :) yes.

What'ya think half-lifie would be? I feel it for 8-12 hours max.
Fuck panic attacks, we attack when we panic
So high I could piss on ya planet
can't wait for mine to arrive :D
Are we sure about the dosage on this on? Is it 1mg per tablet?
(13-08-2014, 10:50 AM)mr blod Wrote: I totally agree with your statement they are so handy and extremely useful at the right times. I still stick with my statement though of hoping for a ban, just from sheer first hand experience of watching the dark side of benzos.

I've watched first hand two people die of cigerettes. I do understand that many have fallen into etizolam addiciton and a few come out the otherside too. The bodily harm from benzos seems much less than alcohol and so on...there are countless people who have seen the darkside of cocaine and every other drug even weed...I don't know where one stops with this argument. I know there is kind of a problem in it being so available and don't know what the right answer but the history of prohibition makes me pretty convinced to take a ideological stance against even if it's not a drug I like (which is where many seem to abandon the position) esp. since we are generally in agreement that handing a market to criminals or promoting the search for another legal substitute. I have fallen prey to dependance but at the end of the day the world will never stop producing the drugs I took so the addict eventually has to decide to stop or ideally self awareness, care, education and self reliance should be promoted so that people don't get into that position in the first place but you can't protect everyone from themselves and there are perhaps wider societal issues here (although the drive to self transcendence is fundamental). Like I say I don't know the ideal solution but am really not sure validating banning things the best way. I think it was Huxley said that some people had the very simplistic view that you could achieve utopia by getting rid of the people with whom you disagree.

(13-08-2014, 10:50 AM)mr blod Wrote: I totally agree with your statement they are so handy and extremely useful at the right times. I still stick with my statement though of hoping for a ban, just from sheer first hand experience of watching the dark side of benzos.

I've watched first hand two people die of cigerettes. I do understand that many have fallen into etizolam addiciton and a few come out the otherside too. The bodily harm from benzos seems much less than alcohol and so on...there are countless people who have seen the darkside of cocaine and every other drug even weed...I don't know where one stops with this argument. I know there is kind of a problem in it being so available and don't know what the right answer so I pretty convinced to take a ideological stance against prohibition even if it's not a drug I like (which is where many seem to abandon the position) esp. since we are generally in agreement that handing a market to criminals or promoting the search for another legal substitute. I have fallen prey to dependance but at the end of the day the world will never stop producing the drugs I took so the addict eventually has to decide to stop or ideally self awareness, care, education and self reliance should be promoted so that people don't get into that position in the first place but you can't protect everyone from themselves and there are perhaps wider societal issues here (although the drive to self transcendence is fundamental). Like I say I don't know the ideal solution but am really not sure validating banning things the best way. I think it was Huxley said that some people had the very simplistic view that you could achieve utopia by getting rid of the people with whom you disagree.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(15-08-2014, 05:12 PM)TheTripp Wrote: Are we sure about the dosage on this on? Is it 1mg per tablet?

Dude, it's not pellets!!! It's in POWDER form.
You need to dissolve flubromazolam powder in propylene glycol and make a solution that u dose with syringe or pipette.
Fuck panic attacks, we attack when we panic
So high I could piss on ya planet
Further to my thoughts on the availabilty of benzos and my ill ease at simply banning, it strikes me Etizolam and the like are not "legal" in the sense of most medicines. I can't generally buy 100,000 pills worth of paracetamol powder with nothing more than a sticker on a baggie. Perhaps some halfway point is some form of regulation.
A friend once said of drugs you can have them in your control (legal) or out of control (illegal) - not totally true but there is something to this.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(15-08-2014, 08:10 PM)t052o5l4vv4 Wrote:
(15-08-2014, 05:12 PM)TheTripp Wrote: Are we sure about the dosage on this on? Is it 1mg per tablet?

Dude, it's not pellets!!! It's in POWDER form.
You need to dissolve flubromazolam powder in propylene glycol and make a solution that u dose with syringe or pipette.

We have it in powder, but will make pellets. So i only wanted to know the dosage.

So 1mg is a ok dosage to start with.
Without going into details Tizzy the reason you haven't heard of black market Etizolam here is there is no need you would have to be insane to buy on the blackmarket if they are legal. But darknet vendors in Sweden and Germany are pumping them out by the thousand. A lot of people prefer them to Diazepam. You'll see when the inevitable ban comes.

(14-08-2014, 08:52 PM)t052o5l4vv4 Wrote: I don't care what ya two taking bout but i must say that flubromazolam is better than etizoam.

I used to love etizolam but now i simply forgot bout that and switched from my daily dose of etizolam to flubromazolam easily :D

I'd even say it's (maybe not better) but somehow similar to alprazolam :) yes.

What'ya think half-lifie would be? I feel it for 8-12 hours max.

Don't want to rain on ya parade but Flubromazolam is a pure hypnotic. The first effect to "go" in benzos is the sedative effect. Generally they become ineffective as hypnotics at around 2 weeks a month tops without upping the dosage a lot. Wouldn't be using them daily but as required for insomnia or as a treat. Otherwise you'll find yourself having to wait a few weeks for them to become effective again. Ask any Temazepam/Nitrazepam fiend and they'll tell you the same. The anxiolytic effect's last far longer. That's why they move you from an hypnotic to an anxiolytic for tapers.

Half-lifes for Triazolo's are generally shortish. Ranging from 2 hours (Triazolam) to 18 hours (pyrazolam ) i would think the upper limit for these if you are getting effect's that long.

I would say that would be quite strong. 500mcg would be better but i'm only going on one account. Measure ( if you have scales accurate enough ) or titrate using Propylene Glycol and see for yourself, bearing in mind your own tolerance. This is a heavy duty hypnotic and you don't want people stumbling about off one pellet.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter