• 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam)
(11-08-2014, 09:39 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: You can black out on 0.5mg of this shit? Holy fuck.

I had a blackout from 1mg alprazolam with a few beers a long time ago, the triazolo benzos are freaking potent. I know it's off topic but flubromazepam has nowhere near the magic of bromazepam in higher doses because it's too hypnotic, I believe this will have a similar drawback (I know a lot of you love the hypnotic effects though).
Er and 3 bottles of wine WAS. 3 mg of Diclaz and 3 bottles of wine would have me asleep.
Yeah true enough mix any benzo with three bottles of wine and you gonna black out.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(12-08-2014, 12:01 PM)Cfsdprescriber Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 09:39 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: You can black out on 0.5mg of this shit? Holy fuck.

I had a blackout from 1mg alprazolam with a few beers a long time ago, the triazolo benzos are freaking potent. I know it's off topic but flubromazepam has nowhere near the magic of bromazepam in higher doses because it's too hypnotic, I believe this will have a similar drawback (I know a lot of you love the hypnotic effects though).

Got talking to a french lad once and he hated Bromazepam. Asked his doc could he switch and he said "what you want Valium and be hooked. This is effective and non-abusable" thought Bromazepam was pure Diclazepam type anxiolytic. Fluoride substitutions often increase potency ( some) and sedative effect's (definitely) but if you like it who cares. Wouldn't mind giving it a go but i think its a named benzo so controlled here.
Yeah bromazepam is in the Misuse of Drugs Act, class C like the others. Brotizolam is too in fact, which I find interesting, didn't know any of the thienzos were controlled in the UK.
Sorry to change the subject here but could this be one of the new benzo RC's hitting the market soon? Julian from BRC informed me there were 'a couple' hitting their shelves in about 4 weeks, which was about a week ago.

Not sure if it's this though, or DesChloroEtizolam (I hope so, especially since BB said they won't be stocking Etiz after this batch has gone) either that or it's the Pyraz analogues.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.  If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.  ~P.J. O'Rourke
That is exciting news from BRC, both this and some of those pyrazolam analogues look very promising so I hope they're in the pipeline. Obviously only BRC knows for sure but if the labs in China have started pumping flubromazelam out then it's likely the vendors are buying it. Especially since flubromazepam is such a lovely benzo.
something else as far as i know

ps

think we'll ever see flunitrazolam?
Yeah, BRC's word is very reliable as far as upcoming products go I've found.

Flubromazepam is great, it lasts a little too long for my liking but I much prefer it over Etizolam if the price came down (which it hasn't much)

Who knows really, if I remember correctly then Diclazepam hit the market without much of a word. 

I'd like to see something a bit more Clonazepam-esque, I'm not particularly a fan of Alprazolam or pure anxiolytic benzos.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.  If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.  ~P.J. O'Rourke
Benzos have been a thorn in our side for a long time. Frankly I would love to see them all banned!! They have caught so many people out, once hooked they change peoples personalities very quickly and certainly for the worse.To watch/read of peoples pain during taper over the last couple of years is quite unpleasant and upsetting. 

I realise some of you on here love them and are in control of their use personally, but overall they have caught even some very experienced members out with their subtlety! I also know the argument they can be extremely useful from time to time for killing trips etc.. But i really think the negatives of benzos far outweigh any positives from a view of past history on this forum alone. To hear there may be replacements to etiz (et al) fills me with dread frankly.

You might also be surprised to hear they are gaining notoriety at the highest levels.

Just playing devils advocate here guys and saying it as i see it from my standpoint on a harm reduction level. :-)
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter