• 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam)
Hi guys.

There is another rc-benzo hitting the market: Flubromazolam. It looks like this:
[Image: 334px-Flubromazolam.svg.png]
Wiki onlu says: "is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative related to triazolam and pyrazolam."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flubromazolam

I've got 100mg dissolved in propylene glycol. It took 2 days to dissolve it 100%. Very "heavy" substance.
Taste is bitter, something between aplrazolam and etizolam.

But it's active in 100mcg (yes, mcg!) - 500mcg range.
250mcg + 2 light beers give me very nice sedation, I can feel hypnotic effect and muscles are relaxed.
It kicks in ~20-30min and peaks in about an 1-1,5 hour.
Effects lasts about 8-10 hours (what I feel), don't know about the half-life tho.

Anybody else got his hands on it?

I'm thinking it's one of the best rc-benzos around, even better than etizolam.
Fuck panic attacks, we attack when we panic
So high I could piss on ya planet
Did you get from China? only source i found has sold out. Not sure why a vendor didn't buy and see how it went beyond it being a very potent hypnotic. Count yourself lucky. Why not set up a webpage, its legal and you have a thousand doses of 0.25 mg. there again it might not be available for some time. I read Triazolo's are a bit trickier to synth but if it sold out then what's stopping them?
(04-08-2014, 03:12 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Did you get from China? only source i found has sold out. Not sure why a vendor didn't buy and see how it went beyond it being a very potent hypnotic. Count yourself lucky. Why not set up a webpage, its legal and you have a thousand doses of 0.25 mg. there again it might not be available for some time. I read Triazolo's are a bit trickier to synth but if it sold out then what's stopping them?

Lots did, that's why it's sold out. not everybody instantly puts to market... Remember the Haupt incident...
Generally vendors are a bit more careful nowadays because of that.
So this is basically the short duration flubromazepam everyone's been after? Very much looking forward to this one hitting the big vendors.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Don't count on it WAS. Think they are a bit reluctant to release a pure hypnotic lest undue attention is drawn. It only takes one Daily Fail headline  " student killed in crash whilst high on legal high " to start wheels turning.
(04-08-2014, 05:27 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Don't count on it WAS. Think they are a bit reluctant to release a pure hypnotic lest undue attention is drawn. It only takes one Daily Fail headline  " student killed in crash whilst high on legal high " to start wheels turning.

This is actually less dangerous than flubromazepam with the shorter duration though isn't it? Flubromazepam is a very strong hypnotic too but it lasts fucking ages. If they released that they should release this.

I get your point about the Daily Fail though. I hope they stay away from the benzos since the "middle class mum" segment aren't really scared of benzos like they are of the common illegals.
(04-08-2014, 05:27 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Don't count on it WAS. Think they are a bit reluctant to release a pure hypnotic lest undue attention is drawn. It only takes one Daily Fail headline  " student killed in crash whilst high on legal high " to start wheels turning.

I don't give a flying fuck about "student" killed in crash whilst legal on non-legal drugs.
Taking drugs is an art mutherfuckers, you have to know your substance, your source and take it only when you know it's a good and safe time.

I got Flubromazolam from my local vendor (I'm EU located) pretty cheap and he claims (I belive him 99%) he bought it from China.

Please come back on topic and write your impressions and trip raports, how do you feel after taking Flubromazolam.
No Uk vendor has it mate it will have to be a European member obliges.

Or the Chinese have it back in stock. I have been told they are legit. Am seriously thinking about a g when funds allow. The EU vendors most likely bought it from here as i can't find anywhere else selling it and its a pretty obscure Triazolo that was never widely used. Get saving WAS

(04-08-2014, 08:12 PM)t052o5l4vv4 Wrote:

I don't give a flying fuck about "student" killed in crash whilst legal on non-legal drugs.
Taking drugs is an art mutherfuckers, you have to know your substance, your source and take it only when you know it's a good and safe time.

I got Flubromazolam from my local vendor (I'm EU located) pretty cheap and he claims (I belive him 99%) he bought it from China.

Please come back on topic and write your impressions and trip raports, how do you feel after taking Flubromazolam.

A lot of EU members seem to not get the daily Fail thing. Why go on a rant like that. Tom Selleck went on a major huff because i pointed out to him his name was the same as a US actor's after he had a go at the US claiming it invented everything. Flubromazolam has a much higher hypnotic effect than Flubromazepam which will be noticeable at the lower end of its clinical range. Flubromazepam is mainly anxiolytic at lower doses and sedating at higher ( like Diazrpam but a bit more sedating) and is a pure hypnotic like Temazepam.

Meant to say Flubromazolam was pure hypnotic not the other way round. Flubromazepam is an all-rounder with an hypnotic bent. The hypnotic effect's of Flubromazolam would be dominant over the anxiolytic at all but the lowest doses. Using it for anxiety would be like using Temazepam for it
OK, a little update on my daily benzo diaries:
Dosages 0,23-0,35mg are great to chill out but won't knock u out! But 0,5mg+ could be dangerous and u have to know whatya doing (esecially when u combine it with sum wine ;) i got a huge headache and some memory loss ;) but I drank 3 bottles, yeah.
You can black out on 0.5mg of this shit? Holy fuck.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter