• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flubromazepam
Who has the cheapest Flubromazepam? I've only had it once and at that it was just a 4mg dose given to me by a friend. Now I've read that the effects last for days and I'm very interested in this benzo.

I had been solely relying on etizolam up until recently, Clonazolam and flubromazolam are great but far too easy to over-do it and black out. Flu-Pam doesn't look to be as dangerous in that department but is fairly expensive on a few sites.
(21-02-2015, 10:48 AM)ApbHex Wrote: Who has the cheapest Flubromazepam? I've only had it once and at that it was just a 4mg dose given to me by a friend. Now I've read that the effects last for days and I'm very interested in this benzo.

I had been solely relying on etizolam up until recently, Clonazolam and flubromazolam are great but far too easy to over-do it and black out. Flu-Pam doesn't look to be as dangerous in that department but is fairly expensive on a few sites.

pretty cheap here https://www.brc-finechemicals.com/pellet...zepam.html
not sure if they're cheapest but 50 pellets is 25 so 50 pence each
As life gets longer awful feels softer, well it feels pretty soft to me 
Thanks mate.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter