• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Flmodafinil
Hi Xoch i took 150mg but felt shitty anxiety coming on. I guess i,m sensitive to those type of substances. I didnt proceed any further an just took a benzo to clear the anxiety which isnt ideal. Miss my Kratom, but off it 5 days and will just have to remember how hard it was getting of it. I still want to order more but just one more time dosnt work with me, i just get addicted to easy and want more and more.
(09-03-2016, 12:16 PM)J.S. Wrote: Well that makes it expensive then and risky too since how much research was exactly done on this substance. I understand that the RC scene is not really worried about such things, but if you could get Xanax, Klonopin or Vaium etc would anyone even be bothered with those RC benzo's? May be only etizest/etilaam since it is that good and can be trusted.

Armodafinil in my experience at 1/3 of a tab is as strong as 150-200 mg of pure pharamceutical grade modafinil powder which I once got. And that was a whole lot better than the tabs I got (200 mg) from India in 2007 and again recently.

Armod costs you about 1 pnd/pill and if you can buy more from India (armod pills from there all are very good, I used Waklert, Artvigil and Acronite and they are identical in how they work in me) that price is a whole lot lower.

So for 10 pnd you get 20 doses of armodafinil which is pharmaceutical grade. Why would anyone mess with this stuff I wonder? Modafinilcat delivers to the UK, don't they?

Flubromazepam, Flubromazolam, Clonazolam, Meclonazepam ( chemsupply) NorFlurazepam and Pyrazolam are all as effective as prescription benzos, Flubromazolam and Clonazolam are possibly stronger than any RX benzo bar Flunitrazepam which is on a different level to any other benzo full stop. Etizolam is not technically an RC as its a prescription medicine in a few countries and as such has been through the full set of trials needed to receive the OK. Can't understand why its not named in the misuse of drugs act when far more obscure benzos such as Ethyl Lorazepate are and other ThienoDiazepines are also. Brotizolam for instance which is used less than Etizolam.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter