• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Flmodafinil
Please read number 9 of the Vendor rules and take it to your own thread

tralala edited 02-03-2016 11:45 AM this post because:

Advertising in a general thread

Does the body take time for " Flmodafinil " to (a few days of taking say) start  working?
Does the body take time for " Flmodafinil " to (a few days of taking say) start  working?

It should be the same procedure for modafinil but 4x stronger, in theory according to the patents, we've hyperlinked them in the references section for easy access to them. If there is any technical details your'e not sure of in them, get in touch and we'll try our best to help you
(27-02-2016, 12:06 PM)Iv bigazznugz Wrote: RCS is very good with communication hit him up he will surprise you with how willing be is to help a customer out. I'll be giving this a go as soon as my sample gets here. If it was shipped Monday I should have it here by Wednesday at the latest.

Iv had three orders with researchchemialsales and the genourus buggers gave me 2g of MNA for free there benzos are awesome I'm well impressed with this vendor everything Iv had has been spot on can't recommend them highly enough. Wish I'd tried there 4f before it sold out. Packaging is brilliant as well.
Sample tried at 50 mgs my response time to questions was rapidly increased but was really tired and didn't want to push it too far first time. This is probably best at 100mgs in guessing. I'll try it again next next Monday for college again
love the world and it will love you back. chin
It's a real shame that you still need to dose 50-100mg at least or more judging from this thread?

ResearchChemicalSales sell a unique crystal version that I haven't seen before at a high purity (they say) which is why it's SO much more expensive than the Flmodafinil sold through New Mind (which specifically says purity is 95%.

Since modafinil is more of a functional thin then to justify this sort of price per dose seems difficult unless the results are significantly better or significantly different (lets say, maybe it's more recreational) than the 95% pure New Mind version. 

Maybe I missed it but has anyone compared Fl from anywhere to Modalert branded modafinil (because Modvigil sucks bad) or armodafinil (as Waklert). I know the effects I get from these. I actually prefer Modalert as it seems to boost my mood more more significantly, while Waklert seems to be more stimmy which I initially liked but realised I missed the Modalert.

(01-03-2016, 11:03 PM)Loaner Wrote: Does the body take time for " Flmodafinil " to (a few days of taking say) start  working?

No idea if it's different for this version but from everything I know about Adrafinil/Modafinil/Armodafinil it works "best" when used occasionally, so used every day it's effects diminish rather than increase. I don't know about how actual narnolecy sufferers experience it, but in terms of my own fatigue I definitely notice that taking it every day always reduced its efficacy.
No idea if it's different for this version but from everything I know about Adrafinil/Modafinil/Armodafinil it works "best" when used occasionally, so used every day it's effects >>> diminish <<< rather than increase. I don't know about how actual narnolecy sufferers experience it, but in terms of my own fatigue I definitely notice that taking it every day always reduced its efficacy

You're the first person iv'e seen mention  that, good to no.
(04-03-2016, 05:45 PM)Loaner Wrote: You're the first person iv'e seen mention  that, good to no.
Surprising really, it's common knowledge in the Nootropics world where modafinil is commonly discussed. Various substances are said to be best used on rotation so you end up keeping tolerance at bay.
Im just testing the material guys. The crystal is beautiful. If I was a dick this would sell as mdxx easy. But I'm not that kind of dick.
The price don't know how much it is but considering that RCS had to recyrstalize this so you get big pretty rocks. If not get regular powder. I dunno if it was even 50 mgs tbh I was eyeballing it.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(05-03-2016, 10:13 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: Im just testing the material guys. The crystal is beautiful. If I was a dick this would sell as mdxx easy. But I'm not that kind of dick.
 The price  don't know how much it is but considering that RCS had to recyrstalize this so you get big pretty rocks. If not get regular powder. I dunno if it was even 50 mgs tbh I was eyeballing it.

The crystal version of this is beautiful, Iv got some powder as well a yellowish colour going to stock up on this.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter