• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Flmodafinil
(23-02-2016, 01:36 PM)RSaddicted Wrote: I'm really interested in this one. I ordered from nootropics.co.uk but it seems I've been scammed, I never received any shipping confirmation. They also don't respond to emails.

Hi,  I'm just wondering if you ended up receiving this?  Considering ordering myself and the price looks good but your post puts me off somewhat.
(26-02-2016, 10:46 PM)Hanns Moleman Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 01:36 PM)RSaddicted Wrote: I'm really interested in this one. I ordered from nootropics.co.uk but it seems I've been scammed, I never received any shipping confirmation. They also don't respond to emails.

Hi,  I'm just wondering if you ended up receiving this?  Considering ordering myself and the price looks good but your post puts me off somewhat.

This doesn't look good > https://www.facebook.com/Nootropicsltd/reviews/
Not good at all Loaner, thanks for the link.  

I've emailed Nootropics.co.uk to see if they respond so I'll post if they reply.

I suspect some of the more unscrupulous vendors might see the April ban as an opportunity to maximise revenue by all means necessary, given that reputation essentially becomes irrelevant after they wind up. 

Think I'll give ResearchChemicalSales a bash instead and see if I get decent results.  Looks a really promising compound.
(27-02-2016, 12:06 AM)Hanns Moleman Wrote: Not good at all Loaner, thanks for the link.  

I've emailed Nootropics.co.uk to see if they respond so I'll post if they reply.

I suspect some of the more unscrupulous vendors might see the April ban as an opportunity to maximise revenue by all means necessary, given that reputation essentially becomes irrelevant after they wind up. 

Think I'll give ResearchChemicalSales a bash instead and see if I get decent results.  Looks a really promising compound.

They are one dear site, just saying!
Well, I would say that I had some orders received from them in September/October and was satisfied with them
Wink 
This stuff i need myself, now i have just come across  this company  > http://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/search...rch&page=1 <, but i have only read a bit about (looks okay) them.
It is up to you(s) to decide if to use them are not (i have not used them)?
Hope this helps us all ;~)
(27-02-2016, 01:07 AM)Loaner Wrote: This stuff i need myself, now i have just come across  this company  > http://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/search...rch&page=1 <, but i have only read a bit about (looks okay) them.

I ordered a few times from them in the past mainly for Modafinil but the timing seemed to coincide with my only ever incidence of credit card fraud so I tend give them a wide berth these days. 

I could never say for definite that they were responsible but a quick Google search returns similar experiences and is enough to put me off for good.
(27-02-2016, 01:53 AM)Hanns Moleman Wrote:
(27-02-2016, 01:07 AM)Loaner Wrote: This stuff i need myself, now i have just come across  this company  > http://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/search...rch&page=1 <, but i have only read a bit about (looks okay) them.

I ordered a few times from them in the past mainly for Modafinil but the timing seemed to coincide with my only ever incidence of credit card fraud so I tend give them a wide berth these days. 

I could never say for definite that they were responsible but a quick Google search returns similar experiences and is enough to put me off for good.

Thanks for letting us no that  thumbup , like they say if it's to good to be true then
(26-02-2016, 10:46 PM)Hanns Moleman Wrote:

They *supposedly* shipped today after multiple emails basically telling me that I hadn't paid for the order. Luckily I paid via Paypal and I had proof that the payment was successful. I'm still suspicious, of course. The whole situation was a bit weird and I'm not entirely convinced that they didn't try to scam me. I don't even know what I'm gonna do with the product once I receive it. Should I trust these people?

So no, I wouldn't recommend buying from this vendor.
RCS is very good with communication hit him up he will surprise you with how willing be is to help a customer out. I'll be giving this a go as soon as my sample gets here. If it was shipped Monday I should have it here by Wednesday at the latest.
love the world and it will love you back. chin

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter