• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Flmodafinil
So I'll be getting a sample of Flmodafinil which is supposed to be 4x better than Modafinil.
Ill be reporting the sample.
Have any of you tried it before!
Vendor : https://researchchemicalsales.com/collec...-modafinil
I presume you mean 4x stronger, not even sure what x4 better than modafinil would mean since it’s a purely functional stim missing (or low in) most of the physical effects of others. Be interested to see what this is like since the last analog (N-methyl-4,4difluoro-modafinil) was generally considered totally duff - this looks like that without the methyl tacked on that so lets hope that improves it. Have you done modafinil to compare?
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(19-02-2016, 07:35 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: I presume you mean 4x stronger, not even sure what x4 better than modafinil would mean since it’s a purely functional stim without missing (or low in) most of the physical effects of others. Be interested to see what this is like since the last analog (N-methyl-4,4difluoro-modafinil) was generally considered totally duff - this looks like that without the methyl tacked on that so lets hope that improves it. Have you done modafinil to compare?

Ive tried Modafiendz or whatever was total shit
I'm really interested in this one. I ordered from nootropics.co.uk but it seems I've been scammed, I never received any shipping confirmation. They also don't respond to emails.
(19-02-2016, 07:53 PM)samoaj Wrote: Ive tried Modafiendz or whatever was total shit

I never understood why the RC world picked up "Modafiendz" (also, stupid fucking name). I don't even know of any Nootropics vendors that gave a shit enough to stock it, and Nootropics companies deal in some subtle chemicals.

Regarding Flmodafinil, you can get it at NewMind MUCH MUCH cheaper.

https://newmind.com/crl-40-940-76.html

However the purity is 95%, and Research Chemical Sales have "Crystal" and they say it's much more pure. Whether this will translate into dosage is what's important. It could be a very expensive chem.
(24-02-2016, 08:37 AM)baltar Wrote:
(19-02-2016, 07:53 PM)samoaj Wrote: Ive tried Modafiendz or whatever was total shit

I never understood why the RC world picked up "Modafiendz" (also, stupid fucking name). I don't even know of any Nootropics vendors that gave a shit enough to stock it, and Nootropics companies deal in some subtle chemicals.

However the purity is 95%, and Research Chemical Sales have "Crystal" and they say it's much more pure. Whether this will translate into dosage is what's important. It could be a very expensive chem.

Two reasons for the higher cost:

1) The pound has dropped significantly against the dollar (last time I was in US it is was 1USD:2GBP now it's about 1USD:1.3GBP)

2) Employing Ph.D and MSci. chemists is considerably more expensive than your average shelf stacker
Got a sample of the big crystal which is supposed to be a little more pure than micro-crystaline powder. Which makes me wonder why not just stock big crystal?
Never have ever tried modafinil or any of it analogs. So not sure how It will react. But I definitely will leave a review when it gets here and based on UK to USA shipping times I should have it take 9 days so Wednesday is looking like the day. mailboxhappy
I hope this is a good study aid. More ability to pay attention than adderall without the jitters.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(26-02-2016, 02:00 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Got a sample of the big crystal which is supposed to be a little more pure than micro-crystaline powder. Which makes me wonder why not just stock big crystal?
Never have ever tried modafinil or any of it analogs. So not sure how It will react. But I definitely will leave a review when it gets here and based on UK to USA shipping times I should have it take 9 days so Wednesday is looking like the day. mailboxhappy
I hope this is a good study aid. More ability to pay attention than adderall without the jitters.

Having a crystalline form alters its physical properties through a process known as polymorphism; these could include higher solubility and thus higher bioavailability in cell assays, increased shelf life (less surface area to degrade) etc etc...

Just giving researchers options to maximise their results in experiments.
Was thinking of getting some modafinil - might wait and see if this stuff works out though; anyone testing soon?
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(25-02-2016, 03:21 PM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote:
(24-02-2016, 08:37 AM)baltar Wrote:

Two reasons for the higher cost:

1) The pound has dropped significantly against the dollar (last time I was in US it is was 1USD:2GBP now it's about 1USD:1.3GBP)

2) Employing Ph.D and MSci. chemists is considerably more expensive than your average shelf stacker

You sure you have got your currency right there, insist it about $1.50+ - £1? And 7 of your Nootropics  i
have used has food supplements. I'm from the UK.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter