• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Festivals and Drug Seizures
No one ever approaches me with the offer of drugs....however everywhere i go with Dolb is a completely different story......Spain, Portugal, bloody town centre.....and the dealers always seem to be Scottish..."want any Charlie mate"...
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Dolb must attract the wrong sort of people. Lol.
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
Is Dolb also known as Pete Doherty?
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Pete Dolbherty?
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(23-05-2012, 11:28 AM)Blodwyn Wrote: No one ever approaches me with the offer of drugs....however everywhere i go with Dolb is a completely different story......Spain, Portugal, bloody town centre.....and the dealers always seem to be Scottish..."want any Charlie mate"...

its always at night too cant figure it....LOL Blod :-)

[Image: funny-tattoo-pictures-rave-party-tattoo.jpg]
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
(23-05-2012, 11:07 AM)MaDMAn Wrote: went to Creamfields in 2010, man it was a bitch to get into. Every, and I mean EVERYone was checked going into the arena. But you could still pick up inside. A bunch of people stormed the fence and a load of dealers ran in. Pills aplenty. Happy days. But shitty festival though - lots of crime. Global in the same year was much better.

Global is just as bad for crime. Also someone in the same campsite as us got raped. Police were fucking everywhere.

No pun intended.
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter