• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Festivals and Drug Seizures
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/...NTCMP=SRCH
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

..no mention of the increasing prevalence of legal compounds unless I missed it..
Funny that....anyway its mostly they done know what they are or have nothing to bench mark against... ignorance is bliss....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

The only chemicals that were increasing in use (albeit slowly) were piperazines. Would have been curious to have seen mephedrone on the chart.
Global Gathering is the most heavily policed entrance to a festival I have ever been to.

10 - 20 police at entrance.
5 - 10 sniffer dogs
random bag checks.

I've never found it hard getting hold of grade A pills inside. You normally don't even have to ask about, you get approached (alot of these are pipes I'll give you. 3 for a tenner etc)

In-fact one year I went. I acquired some substances on one fella and he gave me his business card.

"you need any MD, Ket, Coke anything mate, drop me a text and I'll meet you where ever you like."

Gotta love that.
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
(22-05-2012, 05:45 PM)Spam Wrote: Global Gathering is the most heavily policed entrance to a festival I have ever been to.

5 - 10 sniffer dogs
random bag checks.

..looking after business.. any dealer who's paid his dues goes in the stage/crew entrance..
(22-05-2012, 07:05 PM)Mango Wrote:
(22-05-2012, 05:45 PM)Spam Wrote: Global Gathering is the most heavily policed entrance to a festival I have ever been to.

5 - 10 sniffer dogs
random bag checks.

..looking after business.. any dealer who's paid his dues goes in the stage/crew entrance..

I heard the easiest way is to camp near the outer fence, have a mate outside walk along the other side and pass it over.

Simples.
I've been told that working for the police works a treat. Slanderous hearsay of course.
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

If any festival was going to flooded with drugs it was going to be GG to be fair. That and creamfields.
went to Creamfields in 2010, man it was a bitch to get into. Every, and I mean EVERYone was checked going into the arena. But you could still pick up inside. A bunch of people stormed the fence and a load of dealers ran in. Pills aplenty. Happy days. But shitty festival though - lots of crime. Global in the same year was much better.
There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter