• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Father Ted
Exclamation 
Many of the members here will remember Father Ted who sadly passed away last year. At the time his partner Jayb kindly came onto the forum in what must have been an extremely harrowing time to warn members that Father Ted had been researching 5-IT at the time he was taken ill.

She has been in touch with me today and asked me to share this message with everyone.

Hi Blodwyn

I hope this email finds you well and so sorry I have not been in touch. Fatherted's (Justin's) inquest was supposed to be on the 19th October but it was postponed to the 13th December. It was confirmed that cause of death was: 1a) 5-(aminopropyl)indole toxicity

The verdict was midadventure. It had come out in the inquest that there had been 2 other deaths in the UK from the same component. They also had to send his and the others blood tests to Germany for accessment. His organs basically shut down and even if we had got him to hospital sooner he still would not have survived. They said that he would not have known he was going.

So, that is it. It is hard to come to terms with all that has happened and find myself very saddened that he had to die this way. I hope that this can be avoided in future and that friends and family members are not left grieving like myself.

Take care always.

Janine

P.S. This information can be passed on.

My heartfelt thoughts go out to Jayb and her daughter at this time of year. I think we can now conclude firmly that 5-IT is an extremely dangerous chemical I would urge anyone with any remaining to dispose of it immediately. I would also like to thank Jayb for coming back to us with these results, it serves to remind us all how fragile life is and what a dangerous hobby it is that we pursue at times.
Please take a moment to think of this particularly when researching new chemicals such as 5 MAPB take a moment to consider your dose and redoses. Father Ted was a very knowledgeable and diligent researcher this could have been any one of us.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(02-01-2013, 04:08 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: Please take a moment to think of this particularly when researching new chemicals such as 5 MAPB take a moment to consider your dose and redoses. Father Ted was a very knowledgeable and diligent researcher this could have been any one of us.

I feel this is a very good point, myself and i am sure others have used this far more than anyone would consider reasonable. Yet we have nothing to say for its saftey.

Very sorry for the loss Father Ted and my thoughts are going out to his family & friends.
I didn't know him but best wishes to his family and loved ones stay safe people
"Happiness might now be bought for a penny, and carried in the waistcoat-pocket; portable ecstasies might be had corked up in a pint-bottle; and peace of mind could be sent down by the mail.”
This is so sad, my condolences to family & friends. It's so unfortunate that things like this happen, I hope the forum can continue to reduce the chance of devastating incidents like this one Sad
“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter