• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fake Etizest Etizolam
There are some very convincing fakes out there as blue says. Even Pfizer have said they can't tell real from fake until the pills are put under a telescope.

That said I've not heard of fake Etizest going around and if OP has been on stims I think that's a pretty likely explanation for why he can't feel the etizolam as normal. Wait until the stims are out your system and try dosing again, if you still can't feel anything send a pill to WEDINOS and see what they come back with. But most of the time when people complain about the quality of benzos from reputable vendors it turns out to be a tolerance issue.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
I ended up doing 8 tablets and they knocked me down real hard.
Delayed onset.
So close to miss work monday morning and i was so fucked trough out the whole day, Jesus..
The real deal.
Lucky it was just Etizolam! That's why you shouldn't just keep munching stuff when you think it isn't working. Atleast it all worked out... the product's legitimate and you didn't come to any serious harm under the influence :)
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
Thought so. Reminds me of Wolf of Wall Street "it developed a delayed fuse."
Ive questioned etizests etizolam as well whether they are fake are genuine. I took 4 and felt nothing at all. It would make sense to fake them because the demand is high and the technology is there to do it. Ive no answer it could be body chemistry or there could be fakes mixed in with genuine strips.

All i can say is they did nothing for me.
I have since seen reports from around the net of fake Etizest coming from vendors in the US so it could be there actually are fakes going around here as well at the moment. It'd make sense since any fakes would likely come from the Indian supply chain rather than the UK.
Nothing surprises me the UK and US are huge markets for Etizolam. But i think Zepose asre about 20p for 10 to buy in India. Rather than setting up a fake production line that spits out blisters IDENTICAL and i mean identiacal to the real deal then pressing identical pills i would pay 20p ship them here and charge 50p each. So £5 a strip and as the buyer pays P+P a nice £4.80 profit or £48 on 100. An Indian can live on that for a long time and there are no shortage of dropshippers, surely the Fakers are based here or the US.
In other news regular benzo users develop a tolerance & also don't realise how fucked up they really are.

Also, telescopes are used for looking at things that are far away.
(18-10-2015, 03:03 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Nothing surprises me the UK and US are huge markets for Etizolam. But i think Zepose asre about 20p for 10 to buy in India. Rather than setting up a fake production line that spits out blisters IDENTICAL and i mean identiacal to the real deal then pressing identical pills i would pay 20p ship them here and charge 50p each. So £5 a strip and as the buyer pays P+P a nice £4.80 profit or £48 on 100. An Indian can live on that for a long time and there are no shortage of dropshippers, surely the Fakers are based here or the US.

Could be, but it's far from unheard of for fake pharmas to end up being sold in legitimate pharmacies in countries like India. And I'd imagine producing fake blisters and pills in the UK or US would be more of a pricey and risky operation than doing it in India.

(18-10-2015, 03:07 PM)Passiflora Wrote: Also, telescopes are used for looking at things that are far away.

Wondered when someone would pick up that.
If they are fake, why would the fakers go to all the trouble of faking the packaging & the tablet press but forget the (very cheap) active ingredient?

Why would they try to compete with subsidised drugs anyway? Surely India is one of the least likely places to find fake drugs since the real ones are so cheap.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter