• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

European Member help
Hello guys.
I'm new here , i am not from the UK, I am from an Eastern European country where all RCs are legal.
Considering this and considering UK has had a lot of RCs banned over time, that are still legal in other EU countryes , I have a few questions.
1. What RCs availble curently to Uk and in the past but still avaible to other European countryes did your lab rat found simmilar to the illegal Cocaine in effects ? Simmilar look? Numbness? 

2. Same questions for MDMA CRYSTALS and MDMA PILLS.
Thank you !

note: thank you STATIC for taking the time to give me your opinion on a few matters

tralala edited 21-02-2016 09:35 PM this post because:

Unfortunately, we can't advise on RC's that are no longer legal in the UK and neither will you find anything legal here that is similar to the illegals you mentioned. As you say that all RC's are legal where you live, then I recommend you ask Uncle Google

(21-02-2016, 06:57 PM)Jakjak Wrote: , I am from an Eastern European country where all RCs are legal.

How much would it cost a man to set himself up there?

Drugs, better looking women and a style of corruption which is altogether more palatable than the British or Irish version. I reckon I'd love it
(21-02-2016, 07:11 PM)BobsBK Wrote:
(21-02-2016, 06:57 PM)Jakjak Wrote: , I am from an Eastern European country where all RCs are legal.

Drugs, better looking women and a style of corruption which is altogether more palatable than the British or Irish version. I reckon I'd love it

Around 1000 pounds per month will get you a good life here :)
(21-02-2016, 07:16 PM)Jakjak Wrote:
(21-02-2016, 07:11 PM)BobsBK Wrote:

Around 1000 pounds per month will get you a good life here :)

Sign me up.
Try reddit.com/r/rcsources and perhaps reddit.com/r/researchchemicals for questions.
Can say for me MDAI with MPA (would likely have to be TPA now) or the stim of your choice is about as good as any of the now banned chems as an MDMA type thing - it’s still rather different though
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
The numbness of cocaine isn't really something many/any? RCs will have as it's more of a by-product of the drug, whereas it's premier function is stimulation, predominantly caused by dopamine release. An example of a predominantly dopamine related RC is 4F-MPH. If for some reason you want the numbing effect (which apart making sniffing less painful and also making your brain think you've taken awesome cocaine, doesn't really so do much), there are agents such as benzocaine and lidocaine available. Personal advice, there's no point. And if you're trying to make a cocaine replacement lookalike that you can sell sell to others as cocaine, don't, and don't ask anymore questions on this forum. (I hope this isn't the case though, so don't take any offence, I'm sure your questions are genuine).

Xoch covered the closest we seem to be able to get to for MDMA, again it misses some things from the original but with a bit of imagination and allowing yourself to be impressed by and appreciative of the experience it does offer, it's definitely worth exploring. It won't be crystals unless you manage to crystallise it yourself, but again unless your end goal is to sell it to other people, nobody should really care what it looks like.

Glad I could help yesterday... As I said lots of people here are happy to give their own experiences. Just try to do as much reading around these forums as you can since it will help you ask better questions that will get you a much more useful reply :)

Also as tra edited your post with regards to not discussing things that are now banned in the UK, that is true. Treat those areas as archives. If you can find threads on those chemicals back through forum history then use those for what you can. But we can't add anything more to it.

Another edit, some vendors will sell their own "branded" products with a mix of chemicals "in the perfect ratio". Try and avoid these. You never know what might actually be in them and you can almost guarantee that some time ago the same name was used for an entirely different combination of chemicals.
Thank you everyone to for your answers. I have been researching for the past 15 hours.
There seems I have access to some stuff that is not availble to uk right now.
Im curently looking into [READ][THE] and  [RULES] to test on my lab rat simmilar to the illegal MDMA.
Seems like some European Sites still carry those, and they are still legal where I live 

niamh edited 23-02-2016 02:03 PM this post because:

We don't discuss sourcing of uk illegal chemicals here. Please familiarise yourself with the rules.

(22-02-2016, 09:39 AM)Shrub Wrote: Try reddit.com/r/rcsources and perhaps reddit.com/r/researchchemicals for questions.

That's your best bet for non uk legal vendors
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(23-02-2016, 02:59 AM)Jakjak Wrote: Thank you everyone to for your answers. I have been researching for the past 15 hours.
There seems I have access to some stuff that is not availble to uk right now.
Im curently looking into THINGS I SHOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT HERE to test on my lab rat simmilar to the illegal MDMA.[/font][/size][/font][/size]
Seems like some European Sites still carry those, and they are still legal where I live 

You might want to stop telling us what you're getting, because it's possibly against the rules (or at least the absolute closest you can get to them, since they are legal where you are, who knows) but mostly because you'll make us sad UK folk who have a life of sniffing glue and eating nutmeg ahead of us very jealous. But if you do find a vendor that sells the things you want, please, *don't post the link here*. We stick only to places that sell things that are all legal in the UK.

If you need help testing the products you order, check out http://www.wedinos.org - results from samples take around a couple of weeks from what I've heard, but it's worth the wait, particularly if you think you've found a vendor you can trust. All this applies to the UK vendors as well, don't be fooled by the amount of trust we (usually) have in the vendors here. Fortunately this forum gives honest and open opinions on UK vendors, and some of the owners themselves also post here. We're still a skeptical bunch though and always start with an allergy test (1mg dose or less if it's particularly potent) just to make sure your body doesn't react badly to it.

Note: someone will have to chip in about how Wedinos works, a) from abroad and b) when sending a substance that's controlled in the UK, that's a nono right? do they have overseas labs?

I'm sure (certain in fact) there are many non-UK vendors that offer just as good (or, in the case of what you're able to get hold of, better) products and you are safe paying your money to, but just treat them like any other business. Shop around, read around (google translate forums if you have to), and particularly lookup chemicals you've never heard of on Wikipedia even, or http://tripsit.me/ or https://psychonautwiki.org
Make a decision on one or two chems you want and place a small order. If it turns up in good time, looks right, tests results come back good (if you do send it for analysis), and allergy test goes ok, then have fun! Of course these are best practices, and sometimes people will be fine skipping one or all of those steps (well, maybe not the paying for the order, but you can easily miss out on the fun if you get something that you weren't expecting sent to you) but at the very least *allergy test*. Every time you re-order the same chemical from the same supplier. They might have a different batch or mislabeled something,

One other thing on the MPA/MDAI combo; it's can be difficult not to rush into trying the mix that "might be a bit like MDMA" but try them individually on their own first.

Sorry for my overly long posts, I suspect it's the fist time I've tried to impart most of what I've learned on here to somebody else. The most important lesson is we're all here to help eachother, particularly because no 'professionals' have the expertise to deal with overdoses or withdrawals concerning many research chemicals as they just don't know enough about them. We are in no way qualified either, but I know if I took too much of something (and didn't feel like I was about to die, but pretty bad) I'd rather chat to someone on here first than reach for an ambulance! And if you're having troubles because you've taken something that is illegal in the UK, you can still ask for help here, there's no ban against that.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter