• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Etizest - Differences in packaging
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I have a question regarding Etizest packaging.

Some packs seem to have '5 strips of 10 tablets each' in a single line on the front of the box, however other boxes have this wording across 2 lines. 

Is one version fake? Or has the packaging been updated? Also should a box of Etizest come with a pamphlet inside? (only for research purposes of course)

Please see below for reference:

[Image: 2014-02-12082016_zps3bf3282e.jpg]

And the other format:

[Image: tumblr_nvuua3TEco1uh3ttho1_1280.jpg]
No idea but it would be pretty daft given the relative complexity of all the processes to create active pressed pellets in press out plastic sheets with all the boxing and printing to make them obviously different to ones legitimately available and real one tend to vary in form from time to time
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
The packaging slightly changed sometime around the end of 2013/beginning of 2014. I'm talking about very minor changes including the layout of the text '5 strips of 10 tablets each'. Used to be spread over 2 lines but is now all on one line. The ones you have photographed were manufactured in 2013, expiring a couple of months ago.... the box in the picture is correct for Etizest manafactured during this time.

This is the up to date packaging with the text all on a single line....

http://postimg.org/image/58v0ggsqv/

http://postimg.org/image/k8i9dt9rn/

These are the most recent ones I have which were manafactured a few months ago (Sep 2015) and expire in 2017. Most places don't have the old box design anymore as the tablets will be past the expiry date but some places still have them.
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
(25-12-2015, 12:57 AM)neilj Wrote: The packaging slightly changed sometime around the end of 2013/beginning of 2014. I'm talking about very minor changes including the layout of the text '5 strips of 10 tablets each'. Used to be spread over 2 lines but is now all on one line. The ones you have photographed were manufactured in 2013, expiring a couple of months ago.... the box in the picture is correct for Etizest manafactured during this time.

These are the most recent ones I have which were manafactured a few months ago (Sep 2015) and expire in 2017. Most places don't have the old box design anymore as the tablets will be past the expiry date but some places still have them.

Thanks neilj you have been very helpful.

Just another couple of questions:

1) is the correct price now 71 rupees? There has been lots of talk about the packs that have 71 rupees on the side are fake, but I don't buy it. Also is it normal for this price on the box to rub off over time? Happened to me recently.

2) have the blisters themselves been updated recently. I have seen slight changes in the design of the strips when looking on Google images. 

This image shows the warning box vertical 

[Image: IMG_5342-600x600.jpg]

This shows the warning box horizontal

[Image: tumblr_nvo0qd37Nh1rpz8bxo1_500.jpg]

I have also seen other slight variations, i.e. I only have one warning box in the middle, towards the right hand side Of the blister strip.

(25-12-2015, 10:09 AM)nhssucks Wrote:
(25-12-2015, 12:57 AM)neilj Wrote: The packaging slightly changed sometime around the end of 2013/beginning of 2014. I'm talking about very minor changes including the layout of the text '5 strips of 10 tablets each'. Used to be spread over 2 lines but is now all on one line. The ones you have photographed were manufactured in 2013, expiring a couple of months ago.... the box in the picture is correct for Etizest manafactured during this time.

Thanks neilj you have been very helpful.

Just another couple of questions:

1) is the correct price now 71 rupees? There has been lots of talk about the packs that have 71 rupees on the side are fake, but I don't buy it. Also is it normal for this price on the box to rub off over time? Happened to me recently.

2) have the blisters themselves been updated recently. I have seen slight changes in the design of the strips when looking on Google images. 

This image shows the warning box vertical 

[Image: IMG_5342-600x600.jpg]

This shows the warning box horizontal

[Image: tumblr_nvo0qd37Nh1rpz8bxo1_500.jpg]

I have also seen other slight variations, i.e. I only have one warning box in the middle, towards the right hand side Of the blister strip.

One last thing, should there be a pamphlet inside the box?

(25-12-2015, 12:11 AM)Xochipilli Wrote: No idea but it would be pretty daft given the relative complexity of all the processes to create active pressed pellets in press out plastic sheets with all the boxing and printing to make them obviously different to ones legitimately available and real one tend to vary in form from time to time

That's true, however I have come across fake cigarettes before, basically indistinguishable from original ones, but so obvious when u smoke them.
Dude if they work they are real. If they don't they v are fake. As Neil said you have old stock and the newest stock has been slightly modified since.
If u are worried about fakes go though organic synthesis they will have 3 brands in stock by next week. Etillam, towas, etille brands and I have been hearing the etiliie brand is fire.
Good luck
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(25-12-2015, 11:43 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: Dude if they work they are real. If they don't they v are fake. As Neil said you have old stock and the newest stock has been slightly modified since.
If u are worried about fakes go though organic synthesis they will have 3 brands in stock by next week. Etillam, towas, etille brands and I have been hearing the etiliie brand is fire.
Good luck

Its not just a question of if they work, or if they don't. I want to know all about the differences in the blister packs / packaging to ensure I am not duped into buying fakes. Neil answered my questions about the boxes very well, however I still have questions about the blister packs, as outlined above.

Hopefully somebody can come along and answer why the warning box is sometimes horizontal, and sometimes vertical.

Thanks for the heads up  about organic synthetics. Is this the vendors website http://www.organic-synth.com ? Do they come in blister packs in boxes?
That's the website
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(25-12-2015, 04:14 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote: That's the website

Thanks, I have sent them an email.
Yes, 71 rupees is the correct price for newly manafactured pellets (depending on the source) and mine certainly aren't fake. The price has crept up a bit each year.

The ink rubs off yes, it's cheap shiny cardboard and water based ink so it is not unusual for it to smudge or wipe off altogether.

Differences such as the warning box being horizontal of vertical to the rest of the design is also normal between batches. Whatever the design of your Etizest packaging is dependant on the year they were manafactured.

Making regular changes to packaging is common practice with any product from any company. It's about keeping image and rebranding, keeping information up to date, staying ahead of competition and maintaining a sense of value for money by not becoming complacent. In cases such as pharmaceuticals it's often used as a security measure to make it easier to identify counterfeits.

As for general differences in the blisters every strip is different, no two are the same. The foil comes pre-printed in huge continuous rolls. It gets drawn into the automated packing machine alongside the plastic counterpart and using sensors it's cut off whilst simultaneously sealing the blister. Packaging rolls are designed in a way that wherever the cut is made it will always contain all the necessary information even if it's not in one complete block. The date and batch information is the only bit printed at the time of packing.

http://postimg.org/image/k8mmngi0h/

OrganicSynth is obviously a good choice, however; hypothetically speaking if those Etizest you photographed are fake they look so convincing that OrganicSynth would be at just as much risk of being supplied with similar fakes. If you use one of the well known Etizolam vendors the risk is minimal and there should be no increase in risk from one to the other. Main thing to consider when choosing a brand is price and availability.

OrganicSynth, ResearchChemicals4U, ScienceSuppliesDirect and EEUK (to name a few) are all good vendors for pharmaceutical grade Etizolam. Pharmaceutical brands should be almost identical anyway that's the point. They should all contain a precise measurement of 1mg per pellet with a small tolerence each way. There are some psychological factors too, believe it or not the colour has been shown in clinical studies to have an influence on how effective a pill is.
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
(25-12-2015, 07:24 PM)neilj Wrote: Yes, 71 rupees is the correct price for newly manafactured pellets (depending on the source) and mine certainly aren't fake. The price has crept up a bit each year.

The ink rubs off yes, it's cheap shiny cardboard and water based ink so it is not unusual for it to smudge or wipe off altogether.

Differences such as the warning box being horizontal of vertical to the rest of the design is also normal between batches. Whatever the design of your Etizest packaging is dependant on the year they were manafactured.

Making regular changes to packaging is common practice with any product from any company. It's about keeping image and rebranding, keeping information up to date, staying ahead of competition and maintaining a sense of value for money by not becoming complacent. In cases such as pharmaceuticals it's often used as a security measure to make it easier to identify counterfeits.

As for general differences in the blisters every strip is different, no two are the same. The foil comes pre-printed in huge continuous rolls. It gets drawn into the automated packing machine alongside the plastic counterpart and using sensors it's cut off whilst simultaneously sealing the blister. Packaging rolls are designed in a way that wherever the cut is made it will always contain all the necessary information even if it's not in one complete block. The date and batch information is the only bit printed at the time of packing.

http://postimg.org/image/k8mmngi0h/

OrganicSynth is obviously a good choice, however; hypothetically speaking if those Etizest you photographed are fake they look so convincing that OrganicSynth would be at just as much risk of being supplied with similar fakes. If you use one of the well known Etizolam vendors the risk is minimal and there should be no increase in risk from one to the other. Main thing to consider when choosing a brand is price and availability.

OrganicSynth, ResearchChemicals4U, ScienceSuppliesDirect and EEUK (to name a few) are all good vendors for pharmaceutical grade Etizolam. Pharmaceutical brands should be almost identical anyway that's the point. They should all contain a precise measurement of 1mg per pellet with a small tolerence each way. There are some psychological factors too, believe it or not the colour has been shown in clinical studies to have an influence on how effective a pill is.
once again, thanks for a very informative post Neil, I really appreciate the level of detail you have gone into to help me out.

One thing that has gone left unanswered, is should a box of Etizest contain a patient leaflet inside the box? Mine did not.

Also, have u ever heard of fake Etizest? Do they exist? I would think that it would be more
beneficial for criminals to fake Diazepam or Xanax as they are far more heard of. But why are there so many Etizest available to purchase from various sources but Diazepam and the like are much harder to come by?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter