• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Etizest
(13-11-2016, 01:33 PM)ultraviolet Wrote: I think most people just thought they would not be under-dosed 1 mg's rather than they were getting an extra .2mg. 

I bought some and they don't seem stronger but as said you would need to have zero tolerance to notice such a small difference.

A lot of the people spreading the FUD about certain pellets being underdosed where the same people claiming 1.2mg using different accounts (shilling).. sly vendors who had hardly any customers.. obvious trick/scam but so many will/did fall for it. The quality of a lot of the so called presses were terrible.. Not pressed with a proper rotary press but a press designed for substances that are active at much higher doses, for example health food tablets.. the price difference in the two types of presses is huge.
(13-11-2016, 03:04 PM)Tails Wrote:
(13-11-2016, 01:33 PM)ultraviolet Wrote: I think most people just thought they would not be under-dosed 1 mg's rather than they were getting an extra .2mg. 

I bought some and they don't seem stronger but as said you would need to have zero tolerance to notice such a small difference.

A lot of the people spreading the FUD about certain pellets being underdosed where the same people claiming 1.2mg using different accounts (shilling).. sly vendors who had hardly any customers.. obvious trick/scam but so many will/did fall for it. The quality of a lot of the so called presses were terrible.. Not pressed with a proper rotary press but a press designed for substances that are active at much higher doses, for example health food tablets.. the price difference in the two types of presses is huge.

Good points, I stuck with CW for the most part as I read they were part of a big supplement company so I assumed they would have decent products, which they did - Etizolam and Pyrazolam always worked a treat. 

Was only at the end I went looking further afield but didn't manage to get as much as I should have. Alcohol makes a poor and far more dangerous substitute for Etizolam, still fuming the Government would pull a stunt like this, banning things that don't even exist. Won't take more than a court case to make them legal again, at least for a while then maybe a mad rush to grab some more, wishful thinking maybe.
(18-11-2016, 08:00 AM)ultraviolet Wrote:
(13-11-2016, 03:04 PM)Tails Wrote:

Good points, I stuck with CW for the most part as I read they were part of a big supplement company so I assumed they would have decent products, which they did - Etizolam and Pyrazolam always worked a treat. 

Was only at the end I went looking further afield but didn't manage to get as much as I should have. Alcohol makes a poor and far more dangerous substitute for Etizolam, still fuming the Government would pull a stunt like this, banning things that don't even exist. Won't take more than a court case to make them legal again, at least for a while then maybe a mad rush to grab some more, wishful thinking maybe.

Yeah they were certainly well made/pressed.. the coating could of been better but anything is better than the big health foods style presses where they would of all varied a little bot in strength, despite the claims of 1.2mg in some cases.. there is not way you could accurately does tablets made that way with a substance that is active at 1mg or less.. those presses are designed for things that would be 100mg+, or at least a lot more than 1mg anyway..

Sadly I very much doubt they would ever go back on the PSA. They got what they wanted. If you really need help with sleep or anxiety the best route no would simply be a doctor if you wish to stay within the law. I sometimes get prescribed Diazepam and also Zopiclone but they won't give out a repeat script in most cases for those type of medications.
I was lucky to buy loads of nitraz, etizest, diclaz, pyraz, desakylfluraz, flunitrazolam, flubromazepam and flubromazolam. Etcetcetc. Powder too. So I have enough for decades to come. Use it less and less, for some reason for the first time in about 30 years it seems I am sleepy at 11 o'clock and wake up at 6 o'clock. Just with a tiny  bit of melatonin (0,2 mg or so). But if I want a long and well rested sleep, especially diclazepam 2 mg seems to do the trick. Or a mix of diclaz and etizest or so. 
It is strange though that suddenly my sleep patterns have reversed and became normal. My GF has to adjust actually (going to bed?? It is 22.30 hours?)...But who knows I might need the benzo again more frequently  in the future.

It has helped me a lot at my  work as indeed I am full of energy during the day now, no longer sleepy. Sometimes I still use armodafinil 1/3 tab when I feel a bit tired. But it is also more to give me an extra push rather than what it used to do: keep me awake and not nod off during work! What a difference over the last 18 months!! It is now 6 weeks that it works this way. Hope it will remain like this.
Never shilled. No ties to any vendor bar Emailing ChemTheory who seemed pretty honest. Disregarding health food type crumbling presses in bags, He said 1.2 based on the amount of powder he sent and the pellet amount ordered. Thought they were well-pressed very firm no crumbling. Etizolam shop did a 1.5 press that most definitely could be felt stronger than Etilaam but that was still owned by the original owners, CT bought business off them and changed name, brought Nitrazolam to market as well as trialling Meclonazepam one of the most puzzlingly underated ones, a sensible version of Clonazepam( effective and less recreational/abusable) Still have a few and they are well pressed and seem just as potent as when bought over 2 years ago. Remember one Invite only Etiz vendor whose customer service was abysmal and who I think did a huge exit scam. Can't think of name but He sold crumbly ones at stupid prices on large amounts and no sensible option of say 25 for stim or trip ending encouraging reckless redosing. Name anyone?
I remebered Kia chems, Invite only think you had to have been to right school i.e local Comprehensive.
Just had a list removed talking about my effects trying to go without RCs and their benzo effects.

Just interested to read lots on etizest and ejects and if prescribed which they are in certain countries

(18-03-2017, 07:00 AM)SJ1 Wrote: Just had a post removed talking about my effects trying to go without RCs and their benzo effects.

Just interested to read lots on etizest and ejects and if prescribed which they are in certain countries

(18-03-2017, 07:00 AM)SJ1 Wrote: Just had a list removed talking about my effects trying to go without RCs and their benzo effects.

Just interested to read lots on etizest and other similar named RCs or other types and their effects and if they are prescribed which etizest are in certain countries. I worked as a psyche nurse 30 yrs battling my own problems work addiction to benzo's

(18-03-2017, 07:00 AM)SJ1 Wrote: Just had a post removed talking about my effects trying to go without RCs and their benzo effects.

Just interested to read lots on etizest and others in sedative section and effects and if prescribed which they are in certain countries

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter