• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Etizest
cant discuss sources anymore since the ban unfortantly sorry buddy
They are the best Etizolam full stop. Tbh if you can't find a supplier via a Google search you aren't asking the right questions.
(15-10-2016, 02:39 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: They are the best Etizolam full stop. Tbh if you can't find a supplier via a Google search you aren't asking the right questions.

Placebo due to the nice look. All these pharm brands of Etizolam by law have to be exactly the same. Etizolam is Etizolam.

If you were to get them all tested side by side you would see this.. people used to moan (and probably do still) about some generics but again lab results proved this wrong many times (I talk about the properly pressed ones not the health food pellets type)..

You would not even notice a difference of 0.1mg (if there was one).
May I ask why etizolam is included here, being a prescription only drug in most countries? Having said that, the European made brands are poor quality (Bayer Pasaden is most likely to be dispensed) compared with Etizest, which certainly is the best brand worldwide, and Depas, next best. Any other brand is a long way behind these.
To my mind, etizolam, fenazepam, etaqualone and a couple of others can NOT be described as 'New Psychoactive' substances, as all have been around for many years, and have been approved for prescription in many countries, in the case of fenazepam since 1979!
Let's face it, it is a BAD law which contains many points presented as fact which are anything but. It certainly will not prevent me from playing with opioid molecules with my stated intent of finding, one day, a semisynthetic which is unscheduled and of a quality which deserves to be made available following the usual trial protocols.
But of course, nothimg changes the fact that Consort's ETIZEST is head and shoulders above any other brand of etizolam.
I just hope that nobody on this forum ever touches (or touched, in the past) any of those home-pressed etizolam which I once saw being sold in Mylar bags at completely ridiculous prices, even if etizolam is more expensive than 80% of benzo, triazolo, thieno, imidazo, oxazolo etc -diazepine compounds which are approved for Rx in the majority of countries. Those to which I refer were tested at Glasgow Uni and found to be wildly variable in dosage - obviously wet  granulation was never used by these greedy peddlers - and in addition, the excipients were not exactly conducive to getting the best bioavailability from the resultant tablets.
(24-10-2016, 06:12 AM)Uilleam Wrote: May I ask why etizolam is included here, being a prescription only drug in most countries? Having said that, the European made brands are poor quality (Bayer Pasaden is most likely to be dispensed) compared with Etizest, which certainly is the best brand worldwide, and Depas, next best. Any other brand is a long way behind these.
To my mind, etizolam, fenazepam, etaqualone and a couple of others can NOT be described as 'New Psychoactive' substances, as all have been around for many years, and have been approved for prescription in many countries, in the case of fenazepam since 1979!
Let's face it, it is a BAD law which contains many points presented as fact which are anything but. It certainly will not prevent me from playing with opioid molecules with my stated intent of finding, one day, a semisynthetic which is unscheduled and of a quality which deserves to be made available following the usual trial protocols.
But of course, nothimg changes the fact that Consort's ETIZEST is head and shoulders above any other brand of etizolam.
I just hope that nobody on this forum ever touches (or touched, in the past) any of those home-pressed etizolam which I once saw being sold in Mylar bags at completely ridiculous prices, even if etizolam is more expensive than 80% of benzo, triazolo, thieno, imidazo, oxazolo etc -diazepine compounds which are approved for Rx in the majority of countries. Those to which I refer were tested at Glasgow Uni and found to be wildly variable in dosage - obviously wet  granulation was never used by these greedy peddlers - and in addition, the excipients were not exactly conducive to getting the best bioavailability from the resultant tablets.

It isn’t technically a new or novel psychoactive but is included (as is talk of illcits/botanicals) out of sheer practicality with view to the forums more general drugs harm reduction aims - as you allude to with talk of back room pressed pellets (and even many branded pharma products) the drug followed market routes with more novel compounds (some rather more novel or new than others it has to be said). As with research chemical no one name is uncontentious or very exact to describe the drugs market as it existed in the RC/legal high hayday.
I am curious if you have a link to the quantative etizolam study or the range of dosage experienced; no of course few if any such presses came close to industry standards or utilised manufacture suitable to such (nor much use close to medicinal in truth); some were better than others and there was on going debate over variation; lay bioassay is hardly scientific but there were cases such as off the top of my head the CW green diclazepam were few defended claims of incompetent manufacture or underdose.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(24-10-2016, 06:12 AM)Uilleam Wrote: To my mind, etizolam, fenazepam, etaqualone and a couple of others can NOT be described as 'New Psychoactive' substances, as all have been around for many years, and have been approved for prescription in many countries, in the case of fenazepam since 1979!

Mephedrone dates back to 1929. MPA was 1942, AMT 1966, And AL-LAD was first made in 1984.

Its useful to distinguish 'NPS' use from more classic drug use because the risks and safety issues were different and people tended to use them differently and in more varied ways. That distinction is eroding at the moment, but it was definitely true up until the blanket ban.

We're not here to insist on ontological purity because, really, what would that achieve?

(And personally I consider NPS to be an ideological term situated within the prohibition discourse as a way of distancing the academic discussion from the people being discussed. Our terms (that is, the wider community of people who use those kind of drugs and the shared culture that goes back decades) are 'legal high' and 'research chemical'. As you note, NPS isn't even factually correct, so it's hardly an improvement. It's not quite as offensive as 'lethal highs' as used by people who support prohibitionist policies that invariably increase the risk of death to users of drugs, but it's a clean clinical glove to avoid having to actually engage with us or understand anything about how these chemicals fit into our lives in often complex ways that defy the braindead cant that passes for drug policy debate these days.)

If it looks like a  duckresearch chemical and quacks  is used like a duckresearch chemical then why not let it have a paddle be discussed in the pond in the same forum where the other ducks research chemicals seem to feel at home fit the general direction and aims of the site??
(24-10-2016, 09:49 AM)Xochipilli Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 06:12 AM)Uilleam Wrote: May I ask why etizolam is included here, being a prescription only drug in most countries? Having said that, the European made brands are poor quality (Bayer Pasaden is most likely to be dispensed) compared with Etizest, which certainly is the best brand worldwide, and Depas, next best. Any other brand is a long way behind these.

It isn’t technically a new or novel psychoactive but is included (as is talk of illcits/botanicals) out of sheer practicality with view to the forums more general drugs harm reduction aims - as you allude to with talk of back room pressed pellets (and even many branded pharma products) the drug followed market routes with more novel compounds (some rather more novel or new than others it has to be said). As with research chemical no one name is uncontentious or very exact to describe the drugs market as it existed in the RC/legal high hayday.
I am curious if you have a link to the quantative etizolam study or the range of dosage experienced; no of course few if any such presses came close to industry standards or utilised manufacture suitable to such (nor much use close to medicinal in truth); some were better than others and there was on going debate over variation; lay bioassay is hardly scientific but there were cases such as off the top of my head the CW green diclazepam were few defended claims of incompetent manufacture or underdose.

Nifoxipam springs to mind but I am inclined to think that was the nature of the Chem has nobody had them right. I refuse to believe CW ordered 0.5mg tabs when 10mg is mild or even all vendors chose to stock such a poor product. Nobody seems to know what happened but its still being sold widely in Europe.
MPA was discovered in the 40s or 50s so is defo not new. Most of the Benzos were rediscovered think Diclaz was 61. Very few post Cathinone ban were good quality with MXE and Benzo Fury being honourable exceptions. What is more inexplicable is Etizolam's status. By far the most popular: Obviously action was threatened hence the big vendors abruptly dropping them but many carried on and got away with it. Stuff like Clorazepate which is about as unrecreational a benzo there is and can be used therapeutically for longer than almost all others with much less chance of problems, being named in the misuse of drugs act but Etizolam still isn't.
All Etiz sold here was Indian and dosing is treated much less seriously. Intas are probably one of the best, had their Pregab and a couple of other things all very good quality.
(15-10-2016, 07:45 PM)Tails Wrote:
(15-10-2016, 02:39 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: They are the best Etizolam full stop. Tbh if you can't find a supplier via a Google search you aren't asking the right questions.

Placebo due to the nice look. All these pharm brands of Etizolam by law have to be exactly the same. Etizolam is Etizolam.

If you were to get them all tested side by side you would see this.. people used to moan (and probably do still) about some generics but again lab results proved this wrong many times (I talk about the properly pressed ones not the health food pellets type)..

You would not even notice a difference of 0.1mg (if there was one).

Coincidentally, recent studies have just shown the placebo effect works even when patients know it's a placebo. I would imagine this could apply to the belief Etizest is more effective, despite what you're saying is true - i.e. people find Etizest to be more effective, because it's commonly touted as such.

In relation to the PSA, etizolam is marketed as a POM in Italy, under the trade names Depas and Pasaden. Therefore, it should be exempt as a medicinal product and subject to medicines legislation and regulations.
Yeah but can't find an EU vendor who would send it. As you say its a POM so 3 months worth should be OK. There is an option but rules forbid me mentioning it.

Placebo power is well-known. I do think Intas Etilaam are probably withinn 10% of Etizest. But they ( Etizest) do seem slightly better. Having said that I would be happy to receive Etilaam and those awful noisy blisters maybe put people off. Never had a poor Intas product, their Diazepam is equivalent to Actavis or Teva UK Brands. Hell genuine Zepose are come to that. They have changed their blister packaging to discourage fakes but with a pack of 10 costing 28.00 RP you would think the mark-up to here would make fakes untenable: Obviously not. Etizest are 78.00 RP so nearly 3 times the cost of Zepose but never heard of an Etizest fake.
(24-10-2016, 05:36 PM)acetlyblue Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 09:49 AM)Xochipilli Wrote:

Nifoxipam springs to mind but I am inclined to think that was the nature of the Chem has nobody had them right. I refuse to believe CW ordered 0.5mg tabs when 10mg is mild or even all vendors chose to stock such a poor product. Nobody seems to know what happened but its still being sold widely in Europe.
MPA was discovered in the 40s or 50s so is defo not new. Most of the Benzos were rediscovered think Diclaz was 61. Very few post Cathinone ban were good quality with MXE and Benzo Fury being honourable exceptions. What is more inexplicable is Etizolam's status. By far the most popular: Obviously action was threatened hence the big vendors abruptly dropping them but many carried on and got away with it. Stuff like Clorazepate which is about as unrecreational a benzo there is and can be used therapeutically for longer than almost all others with much less chance of problems, being named in the misuse of drugs act but Etizolam still isn't.
All Etiz sold here was Indian and dosing is treated much less seriously. Intas are probably one of the best, had their Pregab and a couple of other things all very good quality.

TBF, I was outside of the RC scene from Mephedrone being banned until about a year and a half ago. I think some honourable exceptions should include 1P-LSD, Ephenedine and to a degree 3FPM. I tried a lot of the RCs, and those were decent. 3FPM wasn't THAT far off Mephedrone back in the day.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter