• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Etilee brand etizolam experiences?
They do look cute as far as I can tell, so do etizest - not worried about a little food dye but what is it with nuclear strength blue food colouring?

A Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) report released this week notes that changes in the market landscape are throwing up new challenges. Some the big challenges facing Indian pharma today include: prices and margins coming under pressure in many markets; waning Indian core strengths of affordable costs, reliable and fast supply; poor new and complex generic drug research; regulatory issues; dependence on other countries for raw materials etc.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(27-12-2015, 09:04 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: It's Indian pharmas, there's not exactly strict regulation.

I might pick some up and perform quantitative analysis in the complex drug testing equipment inside my mouth.

More than there is for RCs.

Some Indian pharma companies are very good & approved for use in other countries too. Maybe others are smaller & less well known, but still better than some generic RC company press.

With the low price & easy availability of Indian pharms I don't think there is much risk of counterfeits, at least for the drugs that are uncontrolled & legal to import.

Is the colouring all the way through, Xochipilli? Or coated like intas & etizest?
That's interesting info about India, Xo. Of course I'm not saying all of their pharmas are bunk, only that the quality isn't as strictly regulated as it is in Western countries and so it can be hit and miss between companies by a more substantial margin than you can expect from, say, Actavis vs TEVA which are virtually identical.

I've used a few different Indian benzos and have seen this first hand. I've had some pills that literally look like a lump of crumbling chalk but are actually of high quality. I've had other pills that look the part but only have half the dose advertised. I can say with confidence it's not just tolerance because I've directly compared a few different brands at once including UK ones.

Etizest have always been top notch whenever I've had them but Etilaam have been weaker than some of the pressed pellets for me. If this brand is up there with Etizest it might be worth a punt because Etizest is of very high quality.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
I noticed no difference in potency between intas & etizest, they seem identical dose/effect/active chemical & both brands are very consistent. My only problem with intas is that the packets rattle.

I have some generic RC etiz pills, from CW's final batch, they seem to be half dosed, they taste horrible/sour if I try to sub-lingual them & left sore spots in my mouth. Any Indian pharma is much better than that. They might not be as strictly regulated as European pharmas, but there's no regulation at all for RCs. Some large Indian pharmas like Sun are competing in more regulated western countries too & no worse than any other large multinational pharm.

I'm not sure what company these are from though, I guess it's a smaller one? Lee's Pharmaceutical (Hong Kong)?
There's variation in RC pellets too of course. OBF's are underdosed as we all know. I'm just reporting on my personal experience. I can't say I was too impressed with Etilaam when compared with Etizest. I'd take CT's pellets over Etilaam any day.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(27-12-2015, 10:17 PM)Passiflora Wrote: Is the colouring all the way through, Xochipilli? Or coated like intas & etizest?

I've only seen pictures online so far which looks like a nice bright pink shade but someone called "red" so someone else will have to confirm - I very much suspect it's pink coating - the all the way through colour being more indicative of the basic back room presses than proper pharma stock; you would expect most above board products to dye your tongue blue for the next 3hrs. I did like that CW did do some proper more professional coatings like the 1mg blue etiz and the 0.5mg Nifoxipam; think they claimed some small pharma company pressed the blues - I don't know but the ones I had seemed like they were fairly spot on 1mg too.

Just seen your second post - the CW 1mgs weren't sour or nasty but CW can be iffy - are the ones you got coated? I am dobuting the pharma company thing a bit - just a bit of a better backroom set up. 

OBFs underdosed meclonazepam has a strong flavour but CT's very little - suggests messy synth; sore spots in the mouth sounds really bad.... : / Indian pharma all the way in that case...
They are just a bright pink coating, the inside is white from memory.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(27-12-2015, 10:31 PM)Xochipilli Wrote:
(27-12-2015, 10:17 PM)Passiflora Wrote: Is the colouring all the way through, Xochipilli? Or coated like intas & etizest?

I've only seen pictures online so far which looks like a nice bright pink shade but someone called "red" so someone else will have to confirm - I very much suspect it's pink coating - the all the way through colour being more indicative of the basic back room presses than proper pharma stock; you would expect most above board products to dye your tongue blue for the next 3hrs. I did like that CW did do some proper more professional coatings like the 1mg blue etiz and the 0.5mg Nifoxipam; think they claimed some small pharma company pressed the blues - I don't know but the ones I had seemed like they were fairly spot on 1mg too.

Just seen your second post - the CW 1mgs weren't sour or nasty but CW can be iffy - are the ones you got coated? I am dobuting the pharma company thing a bit - just a bit of a better backroom set up. 

OBFs underdosed meclonazepam has a strong flavour but CT's very little - suggests messy synth; sore spots in the mouth sounds really bad.... : / Indian pharma all the way in that case...

The CW 1mgs I got were nasty & sour, seem underdosed compared to intas or etizest. They were from the last batch of etiz CW sold. They're bright blue coated tablets, the coating doesn't taste, but if I break one in half & let it dissolve a little it's horrible, sour & left me with a little chem burn under my tongue (it was a small sore spot that healed fast, not that horrific, but worse than any indian etiz has done). Shame because they look a good press, for RCs, but maybe there was something wrong with the etiz they put in that last batch. I can't say for sure they were underdosed, but it definitely seemed like it at the time, slight tolerance might have been a factor (but I never got much tolerance for etiz), they did taste disgusting though.

I think CW probably do get their pills pressed professionally, they all seem well pressed & consistent, but they'll probably supply the active chemical. I haven't had any problems with any other pills from them. I think some other vendors get their pills pressed in more backroom ops. There's obviously no regulation & they cover themselves with "not for human consumption" so it's just luck if you get good or bad pills, small step up from street dealers. I'll always take "legit indian pharm company" pills over "maybe pressed by some small unnamed pharm company".

Yeah good point it looks like you need a reasonably sophisticated set up for coating.
Time To clear this up I think. Etilee is the brand name I only said exclusive to me as no one else had them bad choice of wording there. My bad.

But to clear everything up and all the hype. They are just as good as erizest etilaam etc the pharmacy I use stocks 4 brands in total they are not generic pressed they are proper pharma grade in blister packs and boxes.

I only choice them because they were different just like the 3rd brand I am waiting on. They shouldn't be better or worse than any other pharma brand.

If anyone has any more questions please feel free to email me.

Kind regards,
OS

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter