• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ethylphenidate to study (without scales)
I need to get about 2 hours worth of good, solid concentration from this say 2 days a week (the other days will be normal studying. the eth days will be some seriously vigorous studying on the shit i find especially mundane) I don't plan to redose AT ALL. It's all because i have no access to ritalin.
I'm thinking making 2 lines the exact size and dimension of matchsticks (so 2 matchstick lines) and assume they are 10mg each
Pop em into a glass of orange juice and get going.

Is this a bad approach ?
Will i come down ?
Is it sustainable ?
Dosing correct ? etc.

Sorry this is such a needy thread but please, please provide any input you can. Or i just won't bother with this substance

Many thanks. It would be nice to have a proper ethylphenidate study thread somewhere which includes how to dose / get the best out of it etc; but it's simply not present anywhere. So for now i'll have to rely on you guys
If your dose really is 10mg and you take it orally, you won't feel much at all, if anything. That said, for studying, you'd be better of taking some MPA.
Personally I wouldn't recommend either mpa or EP for studies.

If i was going to pick one of the two for study to aid concentration though would have to be EP oral dose 30-50mg or nasal 15-20mg, a little to much though can leave your head a little fuzzy.

May be better sticking to Vitamins and plenty of water, or some people find DMAE, centrophenoxine, Huperzine A, Sulbutiamine, Modafinil.
Snorting this is likely to cause an urge to redose. Oral would be best, but I can't see this working better for studying than methylphenidate.
It's not really a good idea to use rcs to remedy a problem, but then again we all use them to remedy boredom on the weekend.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Probably should add. Get some scales. If you are seriously thinking about buying rcs you should have scales. I can guarantee that if you try to eyeball 20 mgs you might get an amount close to that in one out of ten tries with some luck. There's just to much inconsistency in the powders to be able to accurately eyeball an amount. Most of your eyeballed amounts are going to be 50 to 200% of the mark. Once you get some scales you can play guess that amount and see why the scales are so necessary.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
as a study aid???u sure u can remember them the next day?
The first time me and my girlfriend had EPH, we spent the entire night "sorting our lives out" and doing everything you normally say you'll leave till tommorow... Such a productive night. However i think its a bit too pushy, you will be able to concentrate hard on things that involve actively doing something, such as cleaning/fixing something etc. However iirc we had like 80-100mg nasal doses (do not recommend) so with a much smaller dose it probably isn't as pushy!

Also, i quit this forum months ago because I went on it and it had seemingly been spammed to fuck and everyone had left, thought it had died and didn't think to check till yesterday!
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
You sure you weren't on ukfl anarch?
There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third.
Eph can be pretty useful for focus. so iv found
like said above, maybe more for the mundane physical tasks. i have also cleaned the house on this stuff.
Ya pretty sure. It was after UKFL stopped being used (from what i gathered on here anyway)
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter