• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ephenidine Re-Trial
I tried Ephenidine a while ago but my notes weren't very useful. It was very cautious doses to establish threshold and sensitivity. Here's my impressions of it at 'recreational' doses.
Preliminary notes: High dissociative tolerance. From what I've read of other reports, a rough 'effective' dose of Ephenidine is somewhere around 100mg. My long-term tolerance from historic abuse of ACHs means my doses are higher than usual. Please bear this in mind for your own wellbeing <3

160mg Ephenidine, Oral

+20m No noticeable effects yet

+40m Some relaxation? Possible first alert

+1h A general feeling of wellbeing seems to be approaching, some stimulation (feel more motivated than I did an hour ago). I heard someone else describe a ‘creamy’ texture to Ephenidine, and I think I know what they meant by it. It’s as though my conscious experience is somehow ‘smoother.’ Breathing seems to have relaxed slightly, background anxiety has softened. 

+1h 10m Whenever I take Diphenidine one of the earliest signs of onset for me is a faint smell of toast. I can smell something a little like this on Ephenidine too. 

+1h 30m Some heart rate elevation, nothing drastic, just noted. 

+2h Overall feeling is  relaxed, slightly unco-ordinated, mildly stimulated, thoughts quietened, everything seems a little ‘slow.’ Quite a warm sensation, some tingles. 

+2h Decide to take another 150mg, oral.

+2h 20 Heart rate elevated some more, noticeable stimulation. Loss of appetite (both food and sexual), familiar from Diphenidine. 

+3h Decide to go for a walk. Walking is floaty and slightly wobbly, but public interaction not significantly impaired. Everything feels like it’s coated in wool, thoughts still quietened and detached, am able to engage with an emotional situation that happens non-judgementally. 

+4h Some clear similarities to diphenidine but perhaps  less ‘challenging.’ Much less manic, but still stimulating. Occasional mis-matched feeling of clear-headedness and disco-ordination, but not in an unpleasant way, everything is caked in a kind of soft warm glow. 

Conclusions: Not sure if I’d choose this over Diphenidine, but I think they fill different roles. Diphenidine is more manic, more unpredictable, and makes itself known in a very distinct way. Ephenidine is comparatively floatier, more subtle and less defined, but quite warm and cosy in a way that Diphenidine is not. 
I'm having some trouble getting the font size readable, if any mods can help?

*Edit* Thanks Renton!
Thanks reports are rare; can you compare mxp at all - I like diphenidine but mxp has a manic stimmy edge like you mention here. Ah no you think this less stimmy-manic than diphen? I find it very calm-easy. I'll try and sort the font in a bit - need to turn on the laptop for that.

Edit: used to this site not liking my mac and not allowing all features, mostly copy and paste actually but failed with the laptop and the aid of my secretary. Well for now rest assured I could read it without needing to get my glasses.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(08-04-2015, 06:50 PM)Dioxy Wrote: I'm having some trouble getting the font size readable, if any mods can help?
There's a Remove Formatting button on the toolbar, fixed for you
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
My one and only experience with MXP ended in a seizure & hospitalisation, and I don't remember how it felt, so I don't have any subjective comparisons to offer, sorry. 

I have an acquired taste for the 'mania' of Diphenidine which this doesn't seem to offer, But it does have other qualities that are interesting.
I like the manic effects of Diphenidine, it comes at you with the feeling of what's best described as a fizziness inside your brain, which expands to the point that you can't tell what things are anymore, is Ephenidine anything like this and are there any kind of hallucinations or fantasy imagery.

As for the smell of toast, you do know that's the first sign of a stroke, lol.

I have ordered some Ephenidine lets hope its fun.
Hi gir, did you receve the package of ephinidine? I'm waiting for a 0.5g of it and there is little information about this dissociative. Can you give me some information about doses. I never do disso's, it's like what? MDMA, cocain, 5-apb, methylone?...
It's speedy or calm?
I can't get much info in the net.
Thanks
(08-01-2016, 09:15 AM)ollimo Wrote: Hi gir, did you receve the package of ephinidine? I'm waiting for a 0.5g of it and there is little information about this dissociative. Can you give me some information about doses. I never do disso's, it's like what? MDMA, cocain, 5-apb, methylone?...
It's speedy or calm?
I can't get much info in the net.
Thanks

I'd recommend doing your research before you buy. Dissociatives are strange drugs and its hard to give you anything but facile comparisons. They're a little like psychedelics, only not really. Some can be speedy while others can be sedating and sometimes the same substance can be both depending on dose. They're often confusing and disorienting which could be thought of as a bit like deliriants. Mostly, though, dissociatives are like dissociatives. Ephenidine leans towards the psychedelic side a bit. There are mixed reports about whether it's stimulating or not.

PsychonautWiki provide a good overview -PsychonautWiki - Ephenidine - and we have a 41 page ephenidine thread. You can also find a fair bit of discussion by searching on Reddit's r/researchchemicals sub.

One thing you'll notice if you take the time to read through these resources is some wide variation in the doses people take. Dissociatives use can build up tolerance to a large extent. Someone who takes dissociatives regularly may use doses that would be dangerous for a person who is relatively dissociative-naive. So keep that in mind when considering how much you want to dose. None of this information should be taken as definitive - but by reading as much as possible and evaluating the information you can reach your own conclusions. It's up to you to decide if you want to take this at all and how much, based on the risks and how worthwhile you think the experience will be. As with any other drug it's best to minimise your risk by starting low. You can always take more next time, but once you've dosed you can't take less.

niamh edited 08-01-2016 11:42 AM this post because:

Just a note to say that I also deleted the very similar post you made in another thread. Please only
post a question in one place. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I'll start with 20m, then I'll post the experience.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter