• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ephenidine - Old Friend In New Attire
Hi,
I was hyper pumped to see what Ephenidine was all about for far too long.

Background: I don't drink, I dont smoke weed, I use Ritalin sometimes to study, Psychedelics are my second,
Basically, I'm a dissofreak. My first encounter with dissociatives would date back to 2011, as I discovered dxm, and probably around 2012 I discovered holing by accident. Since then I would enter the dextroverse every month/two months as ritual kinda thing. I did my fair share of ketamine but I find these two to be the opposite poles of dissociation, K is as people say legoland, its fucking chaotic, its fun, but its crazy. Dxm is more mellow, darker, seeing phenomenal landscapes and glorious architectures kind of thing. Combined these two both last year a couple of times mainly because my dxm experiences suck due to tolerance (even through my responsible use) and gotta say they are good together, completely new experience.
Back to the point, missed the mxe before the ban, only had a chance to try it one time. Had PCP a couple times but not my favourite.

So yeah before I start talking about how Ephenidine was a godsend, I should also mention I am currently on 50mg/12hours doxycycline for acne. But I hardly think that had much to do with altering my experience.

SO, as I mentioned my dxm experiences, not so good past year and a half, the hole is just a blob of color, nothing too complex, and I dont remember much of it, I would say that my tolerance is more or less the 50 trip rule. It is just not what it used to be, it gets me high completely fine, often times I feel high as shit, but the mind is not in a perfect hole.

I am a 20 year old Male, 60kg, 185cm, I can achieve total darkness in my room due to my next level curtains so I can have my eyes open when I hole, and dont have to flex my eye muscles to be closed, the image with eyes open or closed is same pitch black
Trip Report:
21:00 - 10 mg allergy test
24:00 - nothing strange and out of the ordinary
+ 60 mg in a gelcap
0:45 - feeling something, not much, quagmire-ish feeling
1:15 - seems like its not gonna go any further
+ 120 mg in a gelcap
2:00 - Allright, I feel the dissociation coming, also kinda stimulated, 0 body load and body high, It doesnt feel heavy
2:15 - It really doesnt feel heavy but I feel the dissociation so clearly, Euphoric of the new feelings I am having,

music sounds good, chatting with my friend keeping him live on how it is, joking around
+80mg in a gelcap

2:30 - moving to bed, anticipating atleast a little hole
3:00 - nothing hole related, playing games on phone
3:30 - starting to move around with my bed while playing phone, put it down, play some music, hope for the best.

Mellow flight only, barely any visuals
3:45 - getting a little frustrated, flight increases in intensity, but still barely any visuals 
4:00 - very frustrated
4:01 - I weigh out 70 mg, feeling I am high and just trying to push for the hole, lick it from the scale (taste was actually kinda ok, since I licked my tweezers before but the large ammount was in a way satisfying, bad mistake though, my mouth was swollen the next day bad)

4:30 - Starting to take off very hard, visuals coming
5:00 HOLING LIKE NEVER BEFORE, Absolutely stunned
5:20 I enter this little tower, that I recognized from distance as I was approaching it. I couldnt believe it. I chill in the tower for a bit and then I keep going. My DXM brain map is about to be relived (I used to get the same places if I would listen to particular song mixes, each mix when lived for the first time was building the space, if I would listen to the mix again I would fly the same route). So yeah, I put on my most favourite mix on dxm, that I grew in love hate relationship since it didnt work on dxm much lately and I start rising up very fast as I would everytime. As I see the earth, and feel godlike, I descend with alot of force into the tunnel of stolen chairs (sewer tunnel filled with all chairs you could imagine). I stop by and as usual admire all of the chairs, until I reach the master chair, which is the most aesthetic fucking chair you could imagine. The scenery blurs out, fades out, and new image starts to slowly fade in, it is the picture you would see if you would lie in the chair in the cinema, as in the red chair backs of the cinema. This place I call the cinema that never actually plays the movie, people are waiting for it calmly, others are getting their seat, I usually fly out of my seat and look at the people, admire the architecture of the insides of the theater, and then head out to the river, thats surrounded by very beautiful landscape, after this the trip usualy fades out fades in into this place thats very hard to describe. Its basically me standing in the center of this place, being surrounded by white cement or marble kind of architecture, that would easily blow your mind, this is my favourite place as this is the place where I usually experience ego death if the dose is high enough. And well I did, my combined dose was 330+- and my vision started to go white in to this blank space. Just pure blinding white light. This nights topic was that, I really dont want to die in my 50/60s, and I really just want to be immortal. After this comes the improvisation of the current trip, usually some chaotic scenes, as the ego death usually makes me forget I am tripping, so I perceive the next half hour as it was reality, some fucked up shit happened that I remember partly.

After that I continued my brain map slowly until the end.

8:00 ish - To my amazement, which I never thought would happen. A thing I call Phasing, I used to get on comedowns, started to roll out. This is my most favourite thing about dissociation.
Basically this is when the peak starts to fade, and I am left in the void of non chaotic very mellow space.
At this time I usually plug out my headphones and am in silence of my dark room.
The flying is very calm now, but the visuals at this point become the most important aspect. Its usually just a room, empty or filled with way too much shit, or just a wall, that is doing something with its texture, or its just my brain trying to visualize my room by memory, for instance i have orange bed sheets now so everytime I would look in the direction of where I know my bed sheets are since I am lying on them the image would be orange, and If I moved my head closer to the bed sheets my brain would start to fuck around with me playing some animations of stickmans or do psychedelic visuals on the orange colour.
Why I call it phasing is because its usually consists of just this: I get moved in one direction for a short period of time and I stop, some visuals unravel, or its just static image, if I for instance move my hands in front of me, my brain tries to render them out, but they are not so perfect. Then the phasing repeats.

I usually just think about everything in this type of state.
10:00 Phasing starts to decrease in effects, I undo my curtains, and another shock happens. Very hard oevs of my room happen just like they used to before on dxm.
12:00 I get up, and eat. For some reason I am obssessed with videos about Putin this morning.
15:00 I go to sleep.

in short, I relived some of my happiest things that dissociation has ever given to me.
Ephenidine is now the one true heir to my dissociation.

PS: didnt expect the afterglow to be so long, felt it on the next day
(26-01-2016, 02:06 AM)icysx Wrote: I can achieve total darkness in my room due to my next level curtains

legit lol'd

Great TR too

I found not-totally-opaque curtains to be a little better than total blackouts, enough to see they're slightly lit and maybe cast very minor shadows on the wall opposide.
I find it makes it easier to be in a more living landscape as my brain has a visual anchor point, I also found when I have experiences where I feel like I'm moving or flying it reduces nausea a little as I can use the reference to 'keep steady' as opposed to going bonkersmentalallovertheplace.
(26-01-2016, 08:59 AM)Renton Wrote:
(26-01-2016, 02:06 AM)icysx Wrote: I can achieve total darkness in my room due to my next level curtains

legit lol'd

Great TR too

I found not-totally-opaque curtains to be a little better than total blackouts, enough to see they're slightly lit and maybe cast very minor shadows on the wall opposide.
I find it makes it easier to be in a more living landscape as my brain has a visual anchor point, I also found when I have experiences where I feel like I'm moving or flying it reduces nausea a little as I can use the reference to 'keep steady' as opposed to going bonkersmentalallovertheplace.

Any light for some reason usually disrupts my experience as it either strongly revolves around it, and if I move my head the current visual is lost for some reason.
When its pitch black I can freely move around on my bed, without the loss of it.
Out of all times I did dissociatives, I think I was nauseaus only once because I ate before my big dose of dxm.

Glad it made you smile ! :D It made me happy more than ever.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter