• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ephenidine Mini Report
180mg of ephenidine, oral.
The first hour is without effect. Later strange feelings arise, like tickles through my body. I felt angry and agressive earlier today, things kept irritating me but all that washed away leaving me in a familliar place. My body seems to be softly cushoned by everything around it. My vision has some kind of tunnel or angular effect. I'm floating in space feels like I'm being pulled towards a planet or a black hole but at the same time my body is becoming huge there are glowing patterns all over. I feel absurdly powerful yet at peace. My hands start swirling around and I get up to dance, I can't help it. I think my moves are smooth but nowhere near as smooth as the people who make the speakers do these magical things. I feel stimulated yet mellow I can coordinate my body to the rythm but not fine movement, I know I seem chaotic like I'm about to slip kinda fluid. It feels like it's a different place for now and even though I know it's not I feel good. I feel like my clothes are so smooth and I want to hug everyone like a soft pillow.
Especially Blod <3
This feels integral. Keep setting forth guys, all the best.
Good mini report - how strong was this, any tolerance to dissos, or comparison to Diphen/MXP?
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(01-04-2015, 10:19 AM)Xochipilli Wrote: Good mini report - how strong was this, any tolerance to dissos, or comparison to Diphen/MXP?

Thanks, hope it makes at least some sense.
Quite strong, comparable to 90+mg of diph or maybe a 100+ MXP (havent taken the latter for a while so this is a guess). A more elaborate guess would be that I was somewhat bordering a hole, but no clue as to what comes next. Stimulation is considerably high.
Slight nausea persisted in the background but I was able to shut it out and contain it, perhaps an empty stomach is too sensitive.
Not aware of any tolerance to dissos, don't know much about it though, especially with RCs.
Sleep was short and productive, much better than with the other two. I prefer it so far.
It's reports of stimulation are maybe the fly in the soup.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Thanks for the report, this sounds a lot more interesting than I first imagined.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Good report, I've been wanting to try this for a while but haven't managed to get my paws on any yet.:(

It sounds similar to what I experience on the comedown of a diph sesh... Especially with the anger!

Thanks for the report :^)

"Blotsky:)"
Diphenidine and methoxphenidine had helped me in times of crisis. Now I know what to expect anyway lol, certainly wasn't that way when I originally experienced both chems.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter