• 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ephenidine?
Recently heard about a new analogue of Diphenidine called Ephenidine (N-Ethyl-1,2diphenylethylamine), as well as two variants on the structure called 2-Chloro-Ephenidine (2-(2-Chlorophenyl)-N-ethyl-1-phenylethylamine) and 2-MeO-Ephenidine (N-ethyl-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-1-phenylethanamine). Has anyone here tried these? Would these be UK legal?
They are UK legal, yes. Ephenidine is just the ethylamine version to diphenidines piperidine.
Medicinal chemistry student, psychedelic explorer and collector of psychoactive substances ancient to novel.
I'm also interested in these after very recently finding out about them.

Very little info found as of yet, they look to be new to the RC market and I've only found them available under CW's advanced section - meaning the majority of those piping up interest will likely struggle to get their hands on these.

Personally I think I'll have to muster up the patience and hold back until more info arises.

Careful now;o

"Blotsky":)
People could just apply to become a advanced customer.
Kingbuyer Cookie
(27-01-2015, 07:59 AM)Kingbuyer Wrote: People could just apply to become a advanced customer.

I think they might see past the old "I make GC/MS testing on your product and see how my mouses and rats are affecterd by you're drugs"

Turns out a lot of people after advanced aren't brilliantly convincing actors...

(27-01-2015, 10:53 PM)Blotsky Wrote:
(27-01-2015, 07:59 AM)Kingbuyer Wrote: People could just apply to become a advanced customer.

I think they might see past the old "I make GC/MS testing on your product and see how my mouses and rats are affecterd by you're drugs"

Turns out a lot of people after advanced aren't brilliantly convincing actors...

Substrates bro.

Substrates.
(28-01-2015, 11:39 AM)Tempz Wrote:
(27-01-2015, 10:53 PM)Blotsky Wrote:

Substrates bro.

Substrates.

Substrates can mean a different thing depending on what area of science.
Kingbuyer Cookie
The whole application thing seems a bit of a farce in my opinion, though at least it weeds out the people who can't spell or write convincingly. Its not as if you can't still order their other potentially dangerous stuff though, i would agree newer compounds deserve more respect which a casual user may not bring. Still am curious to hear about this one in relation to mxp and diphenidine
Surely @Renton has already tried these
Might make that my sig, all the cool kids have one.
(28-01-2015, 04:09 PM)Doorkey Wrote: Surely @Renton has already tried these

[Image: 8HekGn2.jpg]
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter