• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eclipse Trip Report
Be careful Wonky is back in town lol. Had an email from him the other week offering 5g B2 for £50 amongst other branded items. Lucky chap just happened to bump into his former supplier who we all know is chems-direct.
I thought Wonky was supplied by either ultrahighs or brandedchems? They carried the same products, so guess they all could have had the same supplier.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
(02-10-2013, 06:42 AM)Knothing Wrote: I thought Wonky was supplied by either ultrahighs or brandedchems? They carried the same products, so guess they all could have had the same supplier.

IIRC Chems-Direct was previously BrandedChemicals, and before that, was Ultrahighs.
Correct & now a european off shoot i cannot mention with all the usual old favourites.
Like the TR. I have been using Eclipse for the last 2-3 months with no issues, and it certainly worked for me in the manner that I wanted it to! However, it seems that my supplier a headshop in Brum is stopping it now, and CD (who I am a bit wary of anyway) are out of stock. Anybody know where there is any in stock at all please?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter