• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

E-cigs and RC's and Benzo's
So been doing a little testing and I'm not sure if it's a safe thing to do so please dont do what I do, or at least use your own judgement....

Any input would be of great help as well, I'll just stick to the legal stuff I've tried but I can say of the other thing I tried that is ilegal now that was a fail...

I'll just copy nad paste from my notes...

Info on dose's is hard to tell depends on the way you smoke and atomizer type?
Between the lines 180-120 puffs per 1ml of fluid in normal type clearomizers.

Studies show the smoking tobacco gives around 80%  of the nicotine absorbed (dependent on smoking habits) while vaping is only around a 10% transfer to the body. Mostly due to the lack of other chemicals in tobacco that help absorption.

180 puff @24 mg/ml= 0.133mg per puff  so about 7.5 puffs per mg
120 puff @24 mg/ml = 0.2mg     per puff so about 5  puffs per mg

Etizolam mix..

1ml RY4 24mg Nicotine 60PG/18VG
1ml Eclipse 18mg Nicotine 50PG/50VG
added 75mg OBF low quality Etiz that I was at a loss with what to do with

Needed warming in a water bath to dissolve to clear.

21mg Nicotine per ml
37.5mg Etiz per ml

Going the less efficient option @180 puff per ml

0.11mg Nicotine per puff, 5 puffs = 0.55mg
0.2 mg  Etiz per puff, 5 puffs for 1mg if 100% transfer occurs..

Both assume that 100% is carried over and absorbed, much lower in practice I feel first go suggest's (not counting low quaility etiz) 10-12 puffs had me relaxed close to maybe 1mg oral etiz.

Acetildenafil mix.   Unsuccessful.[/u]

0.5ml Golden VA 18mg Nicotine 60PG/18VG
50mg Acetildenafil

Needed slight heating to dissolve fully, made a thick sticky mixture..

Going the less efficient option @180 puff per ml

0.1mg Nicotine per puff, 5 puffs = 0.50mg
0.27 mg  ACE per puff, 5 puffs for 1.35mg if 100% transfer occurs..

On first test slight hint of the bitter chemical taste of the Ace can be had. Feel a little heady after a few pulls.. Works better when I cover the air vents to get a hotter thicker smoke.

So in addition..

0.5ml Pipe 18mg nicotine 60PG/18VG
150mg Acetildenafil
+ existing mixture from clearomiser added
1 drop of Olbus oil added.

Again needed warming  in a water bath to dissolve.

0.1mg Nicotine per puff, 5 puffs = 0.50mg
0.54 mg  ACE per puff, 5 puffs for 2.7mg if 100% transfer occurs..

Bit more chemically than first try, but slight cooling from olbus oil is nice and refreshing. Goes thicker and cloudy on cooling, might need thinning with water perhaps..

Thinned, failed to work nasty taste blocked clearomizer. Needs  to high of a dose to work and as liquid cools it drops out of suspention, taste lingers and is revolting, no physical effects felt either.

Diclazepam

80mg OBF Diclazepam
1ml rainbow sherbert 10mg NIcotine  60VG/40PG
1ml Blue berry 10mg NIcotine  60VG/40PG
0.5ml Rootbeer 10mg NIcotine  60VG/40PG
0.25ml distilled water added as mix too thick.

Even after heating cleared, but dtill dropped out on cooling..

Still to thick and not fully dissolved.

Added
0.5 Root beer 10mg NIcotine  60VG/40PG
0.5 blue berry 10mg NIcotine  60VG/40PG

Still settles out after heating cooling.

But while warm few pulls had a nice glow

1ml 55%vol rum, "gunpowder mix brand", nice strong rum with no added carmel.

Heated again in a water bath till clear nice running too now, checked when cool clouly but no drop out

16,8mg per ml Diclaze

7.36mg nicotine per ml

@180 puff per ml

0.04mg Nicotine per puff  11  puffs 0.45mg nicotine
0.11mg  Diclazepam per puff, 11 puffs per 1mg approx

This seems to be quite effect indeed, well benzed up after a good few pull long slow pulls, work better when I cover the air vents to get a hotter thicker smoke.

Follow on notes...

Works better with air holes covered a bit for a fully smoke, just using cheap CE5 clearomisers as they can be chucked, cheap 650mah not adjustable Ego battery.

I think a better Clearomiser with adjustable airflow and indeed a VV battery might help, both are on the way but I'm relectant to kill a better clearo..

Higher voltage battery might be the answer more so for thr Diclaze, Etiz work very well and is more soluble..

Things I may try next..

Clonazolam?

Pyrazolam, if I can get powder.

Noids, both THJ's but unsure on solubility or indeed mixture strength.

Tempted to try 3-4 CTMP as I have a G that I cant find a use for.. Really not so keen on this one tbh..

The parent to BK-2cb was an epic fail.........

I think anything with a 1mg or lower dose might be the stuff to try, but the danger is heating and indeed what the solvents (PG/VG) might do to the mix or indeed any water that they contain, I know Phendates do tend to Hydroxilate (?) in water quick quickly to form inactive ritalinic acids..
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

Not been tempted by the bottom wicking evod tanks i think kanger came up with them but theyve been reproduced to good effect

Ive had various fancier pieces but i end up fucking them, i quite enjoy the replaceable and if you choose rebuildable wick. The one i tend to get stacks of is sold out at the minute, basicly the knock of evod but there are similar bottom feeding wick ones on this site if yours going for cheap plastic tat, and they also have a selection of better but still cheap kanger tech which will likly have the var-i-air your after

https://dnc-ecigarette.co.uk/index.php/atomizers.html

DNC10 works for 10% off

They always throw in a few freebz too usualy, way better than £25 in a petrol station for a £1 piece of shit top and a £4 battery

Im just running a basic ego but with 1300mah so i get a couple of days out of it CE5 have some inner wicking process dont they?

I as never keen on the CE4s having to draw up to get a burn on

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(06-09-2015, 11:19 AM)Borderline Wrote: Not been tempted by the bottom wicking evod tanks i think kanger came up with them but theyve been reproduced to good effect

Ive had various fancier pieces but i end up fucking them, i quite enjoy the replaceable and if you choose rebuildable wick. The one i tend to get stacks of is sold out at the minute, basicly the knock of evod but there are similar bottom feeding wick ones on this site if yours going for cheap plastic tat, and they also have a selection of better but still cheap kanger tech which will likly have the var-i-air your after

https://dnc-ecigarette.co.uk/index.php/atomizers.html

DNC10 works for 10% off

They always throw in a few freebz too usualy, way better than £25 in a petrol station for a £1 piece of shit top and a £4 battery

Im just running a basic ego but with 1300mah so i get a couple of days out of it CE5 have some inner wicking process dont they?

I as never keen on the CE4s having to draw up to get a burn on

Cool thanks for the link will have a proper look later..

I have a couple of very simliar if not the same http://onlinevape.co.uk/product/vito-vap...flow-tank/ on the way, liked the fact they are pyrex, rebuildable with easy to get standard coils and have a built in airflow control.. For my experiments or indeed just trying new flavour samples or home blends I'll stick with ce5 for now, bit better than the ce4 and if it all goes wrong or taste's shite when I blend a few e-juices together. I dont feel bad about binning it as it only cost a few pence when I buy in bulk..

Save the good ones for my favorites..
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

Hence why i go for the evods, a good wash clean and theyre pretty taste free, the coils last long enough and can be given a dry  burn if they get abit iccy but the e-cig market is proliferated with gadgets and devicedto spend your money on when you dont really need to. I found it hard coming into it and decided on a decent basic set up, so many many ways to spend money. But yeah iprefer the cheaper fix or throw tanks, ive buggered too many nice glass ones

Wow theyre 1100mah generic batteries are cheap as tits, watch the cunts explode, nah cheers for your link too

Sneaky sneaky amazon price jump, but ayy yeah still value.

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Yeah mine were off amazon, but a differnt seller I think got the last ones off them. They will be more for home use with a vision spinner 2 battery, cheap chuck away for work as being on site they will get dropped or crushed before too long. Or simply lost down a wall cavity, 3 fucking hours it took me with string and magnet to get my nice hammer back hmmmmmm!

Sure i turfed over my boss one id insulated with a bunch of rubber bands, bouncing that glass piece of concrete all day and its gone, under some cunts grass, thats enough looking at vapes for me i get mesmorized

C

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter