• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drug that resets tolerance for all drugs : stims,opiates,benzo,etc
The neurons in the brain are similar to the roots in plants.

After I or you keep using a Opiate it down regulates the receptors, BUT, why can’t we fix this? 
they are only receptors.

Could it be possible to make a drug that PRUNEs/deletes all the old SYNAPSE of opiate receptors, and build new ones

The cannaboid receptor is up regulated in response to certain types of pain. So, clearly, why should we not be able to make a drug that would PRUNE the old used up old receptors, and let new neutrons,etc grow. 

Say a plant took Morphine

LIFE CYCLE:
The Poppy goes through a life cycle. 

Some tree’s for example have evovoled  that don’t die in the winter. But why is that?, could a chemical be administered to animal beings so the organism does not go through a life cycle or 

Also, WHY IS IT THAT, the plant Opium, DOES not get reduced tolerance?. 
They are meant to be connected together
You must have been tripping balls when you wrote this.

DXM is meant to reduce tolerance for all kinds of drugs though if you're interested.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(17-03-2016, 06:08 PM)crocus Wrote: The neurons in the brain are similar to the roots in plants.

After I or you keep using a Opiate it down regulates the receptors, BUT, why can’t we fix this? 
they are only receptors.

Could it be possible to make a drug that PRUNEs/deletes all the old SYNAPSE of opiate receptors, and build new ones

The cannaboid receptor is up regulated in response to certain types of pain. So, clearly, why should we not be able to make a drug that would PRUNE the old used up old receptors, and let new neutrons,etc grow. 

LIFE CYCLE:

Some tree’s for example have evovoled  that don’t die in the winter. But why is that?, could a chemical be administered to animal beings so the organism does not go through a life cycle or 

I am pretty sure that tolerance reduces over time. Nothing needs to be done except rest and no stimulation etc. There have been experiments where Oxytocin was administered to different species which show that it prevents tolerance and addiction to virtually everything, as it reduces the stress hormones. MDAI is probably the closest thing to speeding this up as there are no stress hormones involved in its action and it may help cure addiction. It's only when adrenaline inducing chemicals are consumed in a negative state of mind that addiction and tolerance can develop, probably proportional to the stress hormones and excitement felt etc. Dopamine agonists do not cause addiction in itself it's only when stress hormones are involved that any down regulation occurs (I also read that testosterone is a precursor to dopamine and the stress hormones, but oxytocin can overcome the stress element if sufficient).

So the Beatles were right when they wrote "All you need is love"
(17-03-2016, 06:42 PM)ChemicalDropshipper Wrote:
(17-03-2016, 06:08 PM)crocus Wrote: The neurons in the brain are similar to the roots in plants.

they are only receptors.

LIFE CYCLE:

I am pretty sure that tolerance reduces over time. Nothing needs to be done except rest and no stimulation etc. There have been experiments where Oxytocin was administered to different species which show that it prevents tolerance and addiction to virtually everything, as it reduces the stress hormones. MDAI is probably the closest thing to speeding this up as there are no stress hormones involved in its action and it may help cure addiction. It's only when adrenaline inducing chemicals are consumed in a negative state of mind that addiction and tolerance can develop, probably proportional to the stress hormones and excitement felt etc. Dopamine agonists do not cause addiction in itself it's only when stress hormones are involved that any down regulation occurs (I also read that testosterone is a precursor to dopamine and the stress hormones, but oxytocin can overcome the stress element if sufficient).

So the Beatles were right when they wrote "All you need is love"

ITS noradrenaline !!!!

I'm telling you, noradrenaline is the cause of most side effects, withdrawls, etc.

opiate withdrawal increases noradrenaline...
when I took a NRI, it felt shit. same symptoms of opiate withdrawl but weaker and I don't take opiates.

any idea on how to decrease noradrenaline?

down to serious business, if they tested Oxytocin and it prevented addiction/tolerance to everything. where can we get this? can we do a group buy?. 

not the stuff on amazon, it is bogus.

how about injecting Oxytocin
The stress hormones are all linked somehow and do similar things and have different names but I'm not an expert at all. The way to decrease them is through rest, preferably with the help of increased Oxytocin to speed it up. What people make the mistake of doing, is thinking increased dopamine will help them (as it dulls the pain by reducing the overall perception into a more narrow focus) but this will slow the healing process and often sets it back and causes addiction etc.
Tolerance does not have a single cause. Even only looking at simple effects involving a single type of receptor/neuron, you may have lower receptor expression, increased metabolism of the neurotransmitter, lower production of the neurotransmitter, lowered sensitivity of the neuron, increased uptake of released neurotransmitters, etc. And all of these can be inverted and applied to linked neurons with an opposite inhibitory role.

It's complicated and not amenable to generic solutions.
(17-03-2016, 06:30 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: You must have been tripping balls when you wrote this.

DXM is meant to reduce tolerance for all kinds of drugs though if you're interested.

Thanks this reply made me laugh my tits off on ann otherwise dull dull day
Tolerance cannot be reversed effectively by other drugs in just about every case. DXM does a little for opioid use, but the closest youd get to having the same effects from a drug in quick succession is a potentiating drug the second time... and polydrug use isnt particularly safe.
Memantine is said to reverse stimulant tolerance very well.

Ibogaine, by all accounts, works very well and Ibogaine therapy is used for people hopelessly addicted to heroin and other opiates but it's quite heavy stuff and definitely not something you'd want to take to reduce tolerance.

Also the stress hormone cortisol can be effectively reduced by the nootropic phosphatidylserine.  I recently bought some from Powder City and it does seem to make me more relaxed physically but not to the same extent as your run of the mill RC benzo.
(17-03-2016, 11:00 PM)Hanns Moleman Wrote: Memantine is said to reverse stimulant tolerance very well.

Ibogaine, by all accounts, works very well and Ibogaine therapy is used for people hopelessly addicted to heroin and other opiates but it's quite heavy stuff and definitely not something you'd want to take to reduce tolerance.

Also the stress hormone cortisol can be effectively reduced by the nootropic phosphatidylserine.  I recently bought some from Powder City and it does seem to make me more relaxed physically but not to the same extent as your run of the mill RC benzo.

The idea that NMDA antagonists like memantine reverse stimulant tolerance is a myth. There's some evidence that using NMDA antagonists alongside stimulants can slow or prevent tolerance increasing, but no evidence, as far as I know, that it can reverse existing tolerance.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter