• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drug.cafe
Hey everyone,

I have a new site up and running at Drug.Cafe I'd like you to test if you can.

You can create private, encrypted chat rooms that self-destruct on a timer, or simply send messages that self-destruct once opened.

All messages are encrypted/decrypted in-browser before transmit using AES-256, so the server never knows what content is on it.

You can view a sample UKCR chat room at the link below

https://drug.cafe/chatroom.php?id=7BD3of...e8MXZgzI1w

SSL is in the works right now too  SSL sorted

Regarding the sound, there are a few ways to disable it.

Spoiler:
Muting Tabs and Websites - HowToGeek Wrote:Chrome does have a “blacklist” built-in. If you only want to mute certain sites (like annoying ones with auto-playing videos), you can right-click on the site’s tab, choose “Mute Site”, and never hear from it again.  In Firefox you can do the same to mute the tab.
[Image: chrome-mute-site.png]

But if you want something more powerful—that is, muting all tabs by default and whitelisting them—you can do so starting with version 64, which graduated to the stable build in January.
Click the main menu button (the three vertical dots) in the upper-right corner, then “Settings.” Click the “Advanced” button at the bottom of the screen.
[Image: img_5a6ac00a337c4.png]
Under the “Privacy and security” section, click “Content settings.” Click “Sound.”
[Image: img_5a6ac07a7dfb6.png]
The default setting for “Allow sites to play sound” enables sound from every site on the web, whether you’ve visited it or not. To change this, click or tap the slider—but odds are pretty good that you don’t want to do that. If you do really want to disable all sound, you can add exceptions to this polity by clicking “Add” next to the “Allow” section.
[Image: img_5a6ac0dd3583d.png]
But most users will probably prefer to keep the main option enabled and add sites to the “Muted” list. Simply type out any URL, then click “Add.”
[Image: img_5a6ac1368cd5c.png]
Now whenever you visit that site or open a new tab via a link, all audio (including auto-playing video) will be muted. Enjoy the sound of silence.

If You’re a Firefox User
At the time of writing, Firefox is on release 58 of the new “Quantum” update. It doesn’t have the same built-in muting options as the latest version of Chrome, but there is an extension you can use that amounts to pretty much the same thing. An older user favorite, Mute Tab, is no longer compatible, but MuteLinks works with the latest versions. Click here to go to the Firefox add-ons page, then click “Add to Firefox,” then “Add” in the pop-up window.
[Image: img_5a6b5690057b3.png]
Next, click the main menu button, the three horizontal bars, in the upper-right corner of the window. Click “Add-ons.” Under the entry for MuteLinks, click “Options.”
[Image: img_5a6b589c2cc35.png]
Scroll down to the section marked “Blacklist sites.” To add a site you want permanently muted, click the blue “+” icon. Then click the pencil icon, and type the URL of the site you’d like to permanently mute.
[Image: img_5a6b5d2b33b3f.png]
You can add as many sites as you want in this way. Now whenever you visit them from the URL bar or any link, they’ll automatically start muted for any videos or background music.
It appears that the self-destruction mechanism was a little too destructive... 

In other words,, it's fucked up...
It's not there anymore, making it less fucked up than it was

'To say that we have gone from bad to worse is to ignore from which we came. One would not ask why the rose that grew from the concrete had damaged petals - one would merely celebrate it's tenacity, it's will to reach the sun. Well - we are those roses. This is my will to reach the sun. And these are my damaged petals.'
https://drug.cafe/chatroom.php?id=t8MmtH...7THLXWaEE=

try this one now

limited it to 7 days.  so if somebody see's it's ended, post a new link in this thread (if i dont get to it first) and that will be the official one for the next week.

somebody thought they were a funny sod and broke it.  Can't see what they tried to do as it's all encrypteed but the last message data alone was larger than the data of all messages ever posted combined on it... by a few hundred times

edit;  should not be able to happen again
New room, 30 day expiry - https://drug.cafe/chatroom.php?id=0X3DkM...8ULhKMQ3bQ=

Use it, or don't... IDRC!
https://drug.cafe/chatroom.php?id=eA4xjf...lYAgrgA97w

Updated a lot so last room could not be recovered
"Failed to send your message".
'The trouble is, we think we have time."
(25-06-2018, 11:49 PM)AiwassATeenageKeyframe Wrote: "Failed to send your message".

Borked something fixing another bug.

I've also did some database fiddling so it should perform a little more reliably too now.

As always with updates - New room needed to be created.

https://drug.cafe/chatroom.php?id=8pj99K...Qj77B07zR0
can i get an invite it's spooks from ek
I guess it's true that black metal can be deafening.
'The trouble is, we think we have time."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter