• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doom - on PC obviously ;p
Who'll be purchasing Doom then? Party
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
I flipped a coin between doom and Ratchet and Clank and R&C came up.  next month it'll be doom... or no mans sky...
(11-04-2016, 06:30 PM)Renton Wrote: I flipped a coin between doom and Ratchet and Clank and R&C came up.  next month it'll be doom... or no mans sky...

I'm currently playing through GTA V story mode again and then wanted to go through Witcher 3 as I never ended up playing much of it despite buying it pre order. Not that I didn't like it, just never end up playing it for one reason or another.

So may actually wait until around June or July. Or in reality I'll probably buy it on release day and not end up playing through Witcher 3 I guess!
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

Witcher 3 is well worth making the time for
Well I've played some of the beta this weekend, and erm, meh.

Granted I know it's only a beta, but stylistically and gameplay wise, it feels like CoD set in hell. I couldn't get impressed by it.

its still more of a twitch-shooter than cod (though barely).  Couldn't get into it either.  Battleborn was more fun
Doom was fucking garbage. Like total dogshit. Like utter bollocks. 

10/10 IGN

I know it was beta but my oh my was it boring.

May i suggest Brutal Doom. 

Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
Damn  this is looking good, thinking about pre-ordering the collectors edition on Xbox One :)
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

(04-05-2016, 02:13 PM)Som Telleck Wrote: Damn  this is looking good, thinking about pre-ordering the collectors edition on Xbox One :)

Seeing as we can already tell you like wasting money... go ahead.
What's wrong with it, I don't understand
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter