• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Donations
Just donated a tenner. Let's keep this going people. Big thanks to all the mods and blodwyn for keeping the show on the road.
Hi i'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone thats donated to the forum. Also please if you do dontate by paypal please can you leave a note that lets me know your forum username so I can add you into the donors group which has a few extra perks including more pm space and such other benefits.

Its hugely appreciated and every penny really does help keep the site running as smoothly as it does.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

I sent £12 by PayPal, think I've been here near enough a year. I don't have much money, but £1 a month isn't much...
I've put you in my will.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
i donated, this website has been invaluable in providing information to rc's, many thanks
You got a bitcoin donation portal like blue light? I got some coin what's the minium SD donation for a name tag.
I'm not donating just for that BTW

Anyone help

Anyone help

Anyone help
love the world and it will love you back. chin
my donations are always sperm based.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
@renton or any mod

How much would every active member have to donate, say once a month to pay all the forum bills im very interested how much/little it would be(minus blods + trallas wine).

Also can you make a PayPal donate button it would make it easier for lazy people like me to donate regularly.

Also I've got a idea to raise regular money for the forum (well stolen idea) if a mods interested pm me. You've most likely thought about it but worth a shot I guess.

Everytime i go abit silly on spends with consumables i do feel a little soul wash to send something. Please accept my pittance and cleanse my sins

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(24-03-2016, 11:39 PM)Borderline Wrote: Everytime i go abit silly on spends with consumables i do feel a little soul wash to send something. Please accept my pittance and cleanse my sins

Say three 'Hail Harm Reductions' and your soul will be absolved of all sin (can't talk for your body though!) and I can't italicise your name as a donor; that's Renton or Blod's department....
This.....is real life

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter