• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Donations
So important you posted it twice eh?
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Hahah I'd made a small typo I could not ignore (perfectionist ;)) and somehow duplicated it when I edited it.

I tried to re-edit it before you saw lol

EDIT:

and I thought I did edit in time but you're like a hawk today ;)

If I'm honest I edit most of my posts about 10 times. I never change the info but as I read it back I often think that could of been worded differently.... edit! Then I notice a typo..... edit! Then I notice a few more.... edit, edit, edit haha! I'm a little ocd
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
Direct consequemce of having no shoutbox I think lol.

Just made a domination! Please continue to keep up the good work!

Thanks.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
Do you still accept donations? 

I'd very much like help contribute to the amazing UKCR. 

Thanks. 
In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. 
Theres a paypal, try one of the mods, i chucked them a 5er when i had one spare and it felt nice at least :)

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
I've made a donation of £15.

I hope that helps x
In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. 
Hey nice one fellas :). Now the summer holidays are over and my parasite fucked off back to his mothers maybe I'll donate again.

Can we get back to the proper topic for the thread: How big a donation do we need to put together to get Komp mod powers for a day? I'm thinking Halloween, or as it's still called some places, mischief night. Come on mods, make this happen; you could roll back the database at 6am the following morning if it all goes horribly wrong. (Or is it a more frightening thought that it might all go right?)
(30-08-2015, 04:35 PM)niflheim Wrote: Can we get back to the proper topic for the thread: How big a donation do we need to put together to get Komp mod powers for a day? I'm thinking Halloween, or as it's still called some places, mischief night. Come on mods, make this happen; you could roll back the database at 6am the following morning if it all goes horribly wrong. (Or is it a more frightening thought that it might all go right?)

Hell yeah!

Must say I'm happy to make a donation to the upkeep of the site either way, but that I feel would definatly warrent a larger donation.
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter