• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Donations
(08-06-2015, 01:57 PM)neilj Wrote:
Sorry could you explain a bit more.... I just tried but don't quite understand how I use that address to donate?? I'm a bit crappy with computers considering I was raised in the age of computer technology ;)

Sign in to paypal and use the "pay for goods or services" option (or something like that) and put the address and amount in bud.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Thanks I'll give it a whirl now :)

Well that was a kufuffle trying to verify my PayPal account. I've sent a donation let me know if you don't receive it Blodwyn as I don't trust PayPal lol or more so my ability to of done it properly but it said the money was successfully sent.
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
Should absolutely stick a donations button up. Even offer incentives like less war like rationing of PM space or something.

(09-06-2015, 06:55 AM)Kompressor Wrote: Should absolutely stick a donations button up. Even offer incentives like less war like rationing of PM space or something.

Been in the works since the upgrade, just need to sort out our IPN
Donors do have a larger inbox too
Thanks Renton, you're a legend.

(08-06-2015, 01:57 PM)neilj Wrote: Yeah this site could pay for itself with ads, but I completley respect the fact you have chosen not to include them, probably for the best!

I'm also wondering what company would think, yes.... this looks like it has the clientele I'd like to advertise to lol!

I mean we're a great, well educated bunch but I think there's too much stigma attached to the subject.

Donating now, you should make it more clear and people would donate I think. Won't be my first contribution :)

I'm picturing it now, someone makes a post about addiction and their suffering and an ad pops up.... "Would you like to purchase xyz dodgy opiate analogues from xyz dodgy Indian vendor ....

slaphead

Sorry could you explain a bit more.... I just tried but don't quite understand how I use that address to donate?? I'm a bit crappy with computers considering I was raised in the age of computer technology ;)

You wouldn't believe some of of the people/vendors that try to demand that we advertise them, not gonna happen
Just sent a little something.

Reminder: the PayPal address for donations is:
[email protected]

Nubis
'Why can't I be different and original
Like everybody else?'
(Vivian Stanshall)
Random unrelated question and I'm only posting it here as it's not important enough for creating a separate thread (and cause I know one of you that has posted is likely to know the answer ;))

What determines the number of stars under someone's name? I originally assumed amount of posts/reputation but after looking closer there is no correlation.

Just curious ;)
Good question, usually unaswered  when I've seen it asked though so I'm interested myself.

EDIT:

Ahh...

bloody duplicated post!!!!

How'd I keep doing that  chin

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter