• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Does anyone else's browser automatically jump to the bottom of the page?
I'm using Google Chrome and it is most annoying. Can it be fixed <3?
Yeah mine does with firefox on windows and android, only forum that does this and I thought it was just part of the charm lol.
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

It's caused by the quick reply box taking focus when the page loads.  If you go into user preferences you can find a check box that allows you to turn off quick reply.
Re3freshing the page or similar when you are half way down a page will refresh and take yuou back to that point. Have also noticed that some sites will take you to other pages and dump you at the equivalent point in it.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(29-08-2015, 02:12 PM)mawsbaws Wrote: It's caused by the quick reply box taking focus when the page loads.  If you go into user preferences you can find a check box that allows you to turn off quick reply.

It has nothing to do with that whatsoever. It's because you're clicking on a link tha ends in ?action=lastpost
Does it still do it if you open the page in a new incognito window/Tab in chrome.
Ah its the green arrow next to thread titles which offers to take you to the first unread post of the thread but instead takes you to the last post in the thread.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter