Poll: Which are you out of the following?
Heavy Tobacco Smoker
Light Tobacco Smoker
Social Smoker
e-Cigarette smoker
Quit Smoking
Never Smoked Tobacco
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you smoke Tobacco? UKCR Poll
I suppose it's because of habitual patterns more than anything else, but I smoke allot of joints, sometimes running up to the equivilent of 10-20 a day in cigarettes. But despite this, when I've nothing to smoke, I never get any urges or impulses to have a cig.

Not smoked anything for a couple weeks or so now, and hadn't thought about it till now.
Ye it's strange man. I NEVER get cravings to smoke a cig after smoking a lot of spliffs. But if I smoke a straight cig I'll always have a tiny urge.

Nothing I cant control now though. Not even worth it. Glad I didn't get hooked for years before I found out.
I stopped smoking about 4 years ago.. or thereabouts.. used to smoke 10-15 a day for 15 years or so.. one of the best things I ever did was stop.. GPs often run small one on one smoking cessation clinics - worked well for me alongside using the patch for a month..

..it's a very empowering experience breaking free from an addiction.. and nice being able to breath with a light youthful feeling to your chest, no carbon monoxide headaches & of course not worrying about lung diseases etc..

..for those that use nicotine (e-cigs, patches, gum etc) it's worth noting that it's an effective carcinogen in animal models.. so if you can get off it, all the better for it..

..cannabinoid users - you'll get a better high if you don't use nicotine at all...
(07-11-2012, 09:19 AM)Mango Wrote: ..cannabinoid users - you'll get a better high if you don't use nicotine at all...

Preffer tobacco in my J's, smooths it out, dont cough up every draw.
25-30 rollies every day (Drum), no filter. Almost 25g (£7) every day. More when I'm drinking (which is often).
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

(07-11-2012, 09:41 AM)Bob Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 09:19 AM)Mango Wrote: ..cannabinoid users - you'll get a better high if you don't use nicotine at all...

Preffer tobacco in my J's, smooths it out, dont cough up every draw.

Get a vape or make sure your herbs are dried and cured. You get used to it in the end and your stash goes much further as you smoke less as you have not got a nicotine addiction going on.

Just smoked some (legal) herbs pure tasted great, didnt cough once, doesnt seem to effect my lungs performance in sport either. Probably have one more today like that and that will be enough, back in the day I would smoke 8 -15 a day with baccy!
I smoke like a chimney but I am looking at cutting back. I mainly smoke roll-ups with a filter, use fags usually for my J's but if not I'll use baccy that has been dried out. A bloke I know at work sorts me out with duty free Golden Virginia, so I tend to get that on the cheap rather than pay the extortionate prices in the shops.
"I don't get hangovers, I just get a headache and feel sick"

When I first moved here from Canada, I found it so odd that everyone mixes it with tobacco.
Generally a heavy smoker of around 20-25 hand rolled a day, with filter.. over the last few days I have been trying to cut down though.. Today I am just about to go for my third of the day at 17:30, so not too bad. I have given up twice for around a month but started again.
Smoked about 20 a day for 25 years, just having a go at stopping now.
5 weeks in and not too bad, took a month off the RC's, had my first apb dose today, few cravings but didn't give in.
Bit cheesy but the Allen Carr book is quite good, just points out what a shit drug to get addicted to it is.
The sun don't go down, it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter