• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do not EVER EVER TAKE SEDATIVE BENZOS!!!!!!!
I am very surprised and shocked that this site has returned. I was a member here. 5 months after my mother passed away I became very vulnerable and typed in to Google legal BENZOS. To my delight all these websites popped up from the UK buckled bonzai, chemical wire. U name it I was a kid in a sweet shop. This was in 2014. I became a member of this site meeting nice people talking about necking clonazolams, etizolams u name. BENZOS that knocked u right for six. I was guilty of recommending benzos like dicoazepam to taper. Awful. I gave my brother a few of them. How bad am I!

Nearly 6 years later I am still recovering from the most brutal disgusting traumatic withdrawals that anyone could experience. Raging tinnitus none stop. Chronic insomnia. Tremoring and vibrating like I was a washing machine on spin. Severe mental illness. U name it I had it. Couldn't leave the house couldn't be in the house. Couldn't think. Just complete fear panic and full pure pure pure hell.Imagine not being able to sit still and turn a TV on without freaking out. Imagine never being able to relax. Sleep. Hold a conversation. The world looks distorted and twisted beyond reality. This didn't last 1hr  actuthis Ican last f&_£# +allyg years continuosly. YOU CANNOT  ESCAPE IT!!!!

I lost my girlfriend,my independence,my career,MY MIND, my dignity. PLEASE PLEASE stop taking BENZOS. They are vile. You can't even say IL just take them at the weekend IL be ok. One slip up and that's it you will need them like u need to eat breath or sleep.

They are death all for you to eat while a shower of evil shits selling them profit from your misery. There is no justification that you can tell me for self medicating with BENZOS! None. No one or anyone who has gone through benzo withdrawal will tell u one good thing about these poison pills that is good. Bar saving someone from a seizure in hospital or alcohol withdrawal in a secure hospital via secure staff. Not something that should be prescribed via a Dr let a little be bought on the internet. Jesus Christ! Stop and think what you are doing pleeeassseeee! I did not have that insight or knowledge. I thought id be kool. 3 rehabs later. I'm still not kool!!!

I'm actually quite shocked ukcr is back. I seriously am disturbed by this gateway site. I hope it's for the right reasons to warn people away from this filth and pure destruction of the human mind and soul. They will say oh people will take drugs so it's best to have a guide for safe sites and consumption. That's bull_£#t!!! I became hooked on this site. It lead me to experiment more meet other people who liked getting trashed. Shared drugs for free. Was pushed drugs. I have recovered once came back here and was immediately hooked again. Met someone here who sent me a free paradise worth of drugs for very cheap. He sent me a pile of stuff. Angel dust amongst all of ut. Green bloody pcp! About 6 type of benzos. 3fpm. U destroyed part of my life. Friends here They ended up like me to.  I felt more like I was a guinue pig for the moderators in trying to understand addiction so that they could get ahead and help their own patients? Where is my medal? My thanks for helping u understand? I want some money for the pain I went through? We are your knowledge!!!Moderators would give out samples of BENZOS! I don't blame them. I don't think they new seriously how bad the free RC culture was. But why the hell is this site back? Part of a degree? Why?Arr u kidding? Please warn people away from rc drug all drugs. I honestly don't want to bother going back and correcting this post. I feel sick being here 

I wish everyone well. I love good people. Please do not get involved with RC drugs or BENZOS. Pleeease.
If u get wds u will wish that the wds kill u.I am not joking! If anyone reading this please u will be ok. U will survive. Do not take your own life. If you do not believe please go to benzo buddies or YouTube and look for victims of this deplorable condition. They saved me from death. I couldn't even figure out how to kill myself. I couldn't sit still long enough for a plastic bag. I tried looking for the chainsaw in the garage to cut off my head. I couldn't even find it. I told them in the hospital they discharged me I went home and piled alcohol into me indeed up being in hospital with alcohol eds for two weeks. I was given more benzos. librium. I told them I couldn't take benzos. They didn't even understand benzo wd. I still had to take massive doses. They didn't even help me bar having a seizure. I new a lot of people from this site who got very very sick. Please stay the f£#k away. Words used describe the wds, don't even come close to describing the experience. The only way to know is to go through it. U do NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT U ARE MISSING. DELETE YOUR AACOUNT HERE UNLESS ITS TO HELP PEOPLE. Infact u cannot be helped in benzo wd but u can be warned to NEVER EVEN TRY ONE!!!! IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU IF U TO BE A SELF Experimenting CHEMICAL RESEARCHER! I was, and I got no thanks. I had a space cadet level! A space cadet? I couldn't even take a shower! The only research I got was seeing and living through an unimaginable. hell for two and half years. I have seen breathed and lived hell... SHOCKING!I was a prisoner in my own mind.

(15-10-2019, 10:07 AM)Charlie Brown Wrote: I am very surprised and shocked that this site has returned. I was a member here. 5 months after my mother passed away I became very vulnerable and typed in to Google legal BENZOS. To my delight all these websites popped up from the UK buckled bonzai, chemical wire. U name it I was a kid in a sweet shop. This was in 2014. I became a member of this site meeting nice people talking about necking clonazolams, etizolams u name. BENZOS that knocked u right for six. I was guilty of recommending benzos like dicoazepam to taper. Awful. I gave my brother a few of them. How bad am I!

Nearly 6 years later I am still recovering from the most brutal disgusting traumatic withdrawals that anyone could experience. Raging tinnitus none stop. Chronic insomnia. Tremoring and vibrating like I was a washing machine on spin. Severe mental illness. U name it I had it. Couldn't leave the house couldn't be in the house. Couldn't think. Just complete fear panic and full pure pure pure hell.Imagine not being able to sit still and turn a TV on without freaking out. Imagine never being able to relax. Sleep. Hold a conversation. The world looks distorted and twisted beyond reality. This didn't last 1hr  actuthis Ican last f&_£# +allyg years continuosly. YOU CANNOT  ESCAPE IT!!!!

I lost my girlfriend,my independence,my career,MY MIND, my dignity. PLEASE PLEASE stop taking BENZOS. They are vile. You can't even say IL just take them at the weekend IL be ok. One slip up and that's it you will need them like u need to eat breath or sleep.

They are death all for you to eat while a shower of evil shits selling them profit from your misery. There is no justification that you can tell me for self medicating with BENZOS! None. No one or anyone who has gone through benzo withdrawal will tell u one good thing about these poison pills that is good. Bar saving someone from a seizure in hospital or alcohol withdrawal in a secure hospital via secure staff. Not something that should be prescribed via a Dr let a little be bought on the internet. Jesus Christ! Stop and think what you are doing pleeeassseeee! I did not have that insight or knowledge. I thought id be kool. 3 rehabs later. I'm still not kool!!!

I'm actually quite shocked ukcr is back. I seriously am disturbed by this gateway site. I hope it's for the right reasons to warn people away from this filth and pure destruction of the human mind and soul. They will say oh people will take drugs so it's best to have a guide for safe sites and consumption. That's bull_£#t!!! I became hooked on this site. It lead me to experiment more meet other people who liked getting trashed. Shared drugs for free. Was pushed drugs. I have recovered once came back here and was immediately hooked again. Met someone here who sent me a free paradise worth of drugs for very cheap. He sent me a pile of stuff. Angel dust amongst all of ut. Green bloody pcp! About 6 type of benzos. 3fpm.   U destroyed part of my  life. Friends here They ended up like me to.  I felt more like I was a guinue pig for the moderators in trying to understand addiction so that they could get ahead and help their own patients? Where is my medal? My thanks for helping u understand? I want some money for the pain I went through? We are your knowledge!!!I I don't think they new seriously how bad the RC culture was in wrecking havoc upon the UK and Ireland.. But why the hell is this site back? Part of a degree? Why?Arr u kidding? Please warn people away from rc drug all drugs. I honestly don't want to bother going back and correcting this post. I feel sick being here 

I wish everyone well. I love good people. Please do not get involved with RC drugs or BENZOS. Pleeease.
If u get wds u will wish that the wds kill u.I am not joking! If anyone reading this please u will be ok. U will survive. Do not take your own life. If you do not believe please go to benzo buddies or YouTube and look for victims of this deplorable condition. They saved me from death. I couldn't even figure out how to kill myself. I couldn't sit still long enough for a plastic bag. I tried looking for the chainsaw in the garage to cut off my head. I couldn't even find it. I told them in the hospital  they discharged me  I went home and piled alcohol into me indeed up being in hospital with alcohol eds for two weeks. I was given more benzos.  librium. I told them I couldn't take benzos. They didn't even understand benzo wd. I still had to take massive doses. They didn't even help me bar having a seizure.  I new a lot of people from this site who got very very sick. Please stay the f£#k away. Words used describe the wds, don't even come close to describing the experience. The only way to know is to go through it. U do  NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT U ARE MISSING. DELETE YOUR AACOUNT HERE UNLESS ITS TO HELP PEOPLE. Infact u cannot be helped in benzo wd but u can be warned to NEVER EVEN TRY ONE!!!! IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU IF U TO BE A SELF Experimenting CHEMICAL RESEARCHER! I was, and I got no thanks. I had a space cadet level! A space cadet? I couldn't even take a shower! The only research I got was seeing and living through an unimaginable. hell for two and half years. I have seen breathed and lived hell... SHOCKING!I was a prisoner in my own mind.
Hang on, Charlie Brown.

It's right that people are warned that benzo addiction happens quickly, withdrawals are terrible and recovery takes a long time. They are probably the most destructive drug in the world in term of mental and social harm when abused. But I think your post contains a degree of blame and finger-pointing that isn't fair. 

At the start of your post you mention that you were searching the web for legal benzos. You were searching. What if the results had included vendors but no forum? What if you'd chosen to search for a forum which held psychological and emotional support advice rather than drug data? What if you hadn't chosen to self-medicate and got your shit back together in a different way? These are choices you and nobody else made. The forum contains information on many different drugs, only one of which bit you. You went seeking benzos. Nobody on this forum anywhere advised using them, often quite the opposite. It was a place to exchange experiences and yes, vendors did advertise their wares here and in some cases cared more about profits than they did about buyers. But they didn't make you buy what they were selling. 

At its peak, this site was a paradise. It was one of the most interesting social experiments and records that has ever happened and is something that will almost certainly never happen again. It was a place where people who wanted or needed to alter their minds with chemicals could come to learn about their effects, discuss their own experiences when taking them and find reliable sources from which to acquire them. It is true that some people did fall prey to addiction or worse, but there is plenty of information and advice here that is designed to avoid these things. The posts on this site are from the heart, written by real people telling others the truth. There is no advertising here. Whilst the administrators may or may not have received the kind of perks that anybody in an influential position receives, the site nevertheless remained independent from any vendors. Such a utopia requires that members make fully informed decisions and take personal responsibility for their actions. For every person who came to grief, there are many more who had a fantastic time and more again that were saved from making costly mistakes.

I know that recovery from a benzo addiction is long and hard and that when a person comes out of the other side they may have very little of their original selves left or any of the people they knew still there. This is true of any addiction. It takes time to heal and it leaves scars. But an important part of this healing is to accept personal responsibility for the choices you made, regardless of how easy other people made it for you to make them. Playing the victim will never lead to recovery and will simply spread the damage to every aspect of your life.

Finally, you mention you're surprised the site is back. Other than a few hours of downtime for admin purposes the site hasn't been anywhere, you have. I wish you well and hope that you're able to rebuild what was lost and find happiness and peace for the remainder of your life.
'If you're one of those who can, make certain that you do."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter