• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Diphenidine - a twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop
^^ this

Someone could easily kill themselves with these two beasts. Crazy potent. 

With aMT I could handle being around family easily and would probably bond with them much better due to the empathy it creates. Deffo could not be around family on these dissos, but I guess it's subjective.
yeah I think so - though I said in another thread that I took 100 mg of diphen one day and I felt like my head was going to explode while other days I was ok... subjective
Everyone is different and I'm happy many people can and do enjoy it I'd just like to hope people have at least researched it. I got some diphenidine or MXP sent instead of EPH once and the day I got it I had 4 small test doses and got no effect, just thought it was badly made EPH. Next day I decided to have a more normal sized line and I was in a right state. I was actually thankful that I'd had a much more serious time with MXP so recognised the effects after a while. If this had happened with me having even that single experience with dissociatives I think I'd have ended up in hospital
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter