• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Diphenidine - a twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I thought I'd point out that nothing else seems to freak out close family members than dissos and I have been sworn off them,despite never having really had them get me in trouble. Still though I am interested.
You're basically temporarily insane while tripping on dissos. Definitely best to not be around close family when on them, for sure!
psychedelics fuck with the top layer of your being, but dissociatives get right on in there and tinker with the BIOS.
That is a good description ^^ well worded dude.
(29-04-2014, 09:29 PM)Doorkey Wrote: psychedelics fuck with the top layer of your being, but dissociatives get right on in there and tinker with the BIOS.

Yeah spot on. Oddly enough, despite the unravelling of time, reality and confusion I went through, there's a part of me that wants to go back and experience it again.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(29-04-2014, 09:29 PM)Doorkey Wrote: psychedelics fuck with the top layer of your being, but dissociatives get right on in there and tinker with the BIOS.

I agree nice analogy. Also perhaps why its so interesting. I'm going to wait till I have at least an evening of no responsibility then think about going again. Mxp and diph both showed me some serious potential.
(29-04-2014, 09:19 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote: You're basically temporarily insane while tripping on dissos. Definitely best to not be around close family when on them, for sure!

That's funny, I had plenty of family dinners and enjoyed them.
(21-06-2014, 02:49 PM)Fibonacci Wrote:
(29-04-2014, 09:19 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote: You're basically temporarily insane while tripping on dissos. Definitely best to not be around close family when on them, for sure!

That's funny, I had plenty of family dinners and enjoyed them.

You sat with your family and ate dinner during a disso trip? 

Seems legit. Facepalm
hey I don't lie dude, I cooked as well it was a minor_ though obviously I couldn't take aMT or some other compound and do that
I used to think any hole was a goal until diphenidine and MXP left me in holes I didn't think I'd ever be getting out of. By far the most serious and terrifying experiences of my life. This is one of the available RCs that actually concerns me when I think that anybody with zero knowledge or experience can get this very cheaply and find themselves in a lot of trouble
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter