• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Diphenidine, Methoxphenidine, Ephenidine
(16-07-2015, 02:52 PM)neilj Wrote: You sound like you got internet issues bud! Does my head in cause I don't understand it and just have to sit back for weeks and wait for an engineer to come round turn my router off and on again and tell me it's all fine! I tried that 100 times!!

My last order with BRC was all arranged by email, very quick response (5mins in most cases) and they kept amending my order for me until I'd stopped changing my mind. Contact them and say you wish to place an order but can't access the site.

Ah you said it is working on 4g. I thought you said it wasn't. So you can order now?

Use reserachchemist.co.uk  only because it is super cheap, no charge for postage first class, almost always arrives next day, always good quality. Believe me, I have ordered a hell of a lot from them
(14-10-2015, 07:49 AM)NiceOne Wrote:
(16-07-2015, 02:52 PM)neilj Wrote: You sound like you got internet issues bud! Does my head in cause I don't understand it and just have to sit back for weeks and wait for an engineer to come round turn my router off and on again and tell me it's all fine! I tried that 100 times!!

My last order with BRC was all arranged by email, very quick response (5mins in most cases) and they kept amending my order for me until I'd stopped changing my mind. Contact them and say you wish to place an order but can't access the site.

Ah you said it is working on 4g. I thought you said it wasn't. So you can order now?

Use reserachchemist.co.uk  only because it is super cheap, no charge for postage first class, almost always arrives next day, always good quality. Believe me, I have ordered a hell of a lot from them
I usually use BB but i'll give these guys a try
Yoda "HUFF JENK YOU MUST. ALL DAY ERRYDAY." - Yoda
Does EPE have cross tolerance with DPD? I thought their structure was quite different even though the names are very similar. DPD has piperidine in the structure EPE doesn't. Or am I wrong on all parts there?

(17-06-2015, 10:22 PM)roi Wrote:
Quote:subtle hint of a new era beginning

I experienced that too on 110mg! Suddenly I was content with everything happening around me and the future looked incredibly bright. Some people use dissociatives as antidepressants, and Ephenidine worked better for that purpose than MXE and 3-MeO-PCP for me.

EPE completely lifted me out of depression and has made huge differences to my life. Yes I was a crazy moron inbetween but it wipes out all physical pain, much better than ketamime and it is an amazing antidepressant. Makes everything so beautiful and almost god like. Don't believe in any religion but the surroundings seemed very heavenly and everything sparkled a golden colour round the edges. It wasn't very dissociative even at stupid doses of 2g in a night. Binged on it for about 3 weeks 15g in total which is a bit irresponsible but I literally turned my life around. Micro dosed in my eliquid gave the same awesome glow to everything and the antidepressant effect. Not that I suffer depression but I was as low as I could be after my dogs died and I lost my job and the first sesh I came out of a 3 month slump and felt great. Just got a taste for it too much cause it's some stunning material that was from BRC and it vapes beautifully.
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter