• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deep House club suggestions\ or old skool nights?
Hi

Can anyone recommend any relaxed club nights in the south of england (hants\Wilts) for deep house?
Somewhere were a 40+ person wouldn't feel to ridiculous?!
Having a lot of strong memories of my rave days in 91/92 and would love to be able to go out and dance somewhere with like minded people. No pretenses, just dancing to tunes (I'm at the age now were deep house is about right for my physical capabilities!).

Or even better dance out in a field somewhere to a beefy sound system.

Also noticed this in September

http://www.unitedfestival.co.uk/

Keen to go but sadly have lost contact with any raver friends. Maybe if anyone else is interested in going and meeting up?

Cheers
The mind is a labyrinth, ladies and gentlemen, a puzzle. And while the paths of the brain are plainly visible, its ways deceptively apparent, its destinations are unknown...
notting hill carnival last bank holiday of august... nobody will look at you funny... KCC and Sancho Panzo sound systems play various styles of house and the crowd are really cool in those spots... i try to go every year and been going since 94... there is no party like it in the world... arrive early find a good spot let it happen...

let me know if you find any raves in hampshire...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
You won't go wrong with a bit of this
I'd stay in The Cave with me old muckers DIY all night personally, maybe popping out for a bit of Chris Liberator!
There's a fb page as well with better info, but I'm too paranoid to post the link to that even though I KNOW it won't come up with my fb like it did when I 'previewed post'!
[url=http://heyevent.uk/event/ugqpxc3x3umooa/fantazia-universe-carnival-of-peace-love-unity][/url]
This.....is real life
(20-07-2015, 03:11 PM)tralala Wrote: You won't go wrong with a bit of this
I'd stay in The Cave with me old muckers DIY all night personally, maybe popping out for a bit of Chris Liberator!
There's a fb page as well with better info, but I'm too paranoid to post the link to that even though I KNOW it won't come up with my fb like it did when I 'previewed post'!
[url=http://heyevent.uk/event/ugqpxc3x3umooa/fantazia-universe-carnival-of-peace-love-unity][/url]

@ralhar - Never been to Notting Hill Carnival - never really thought they'd have house music, not sure why.. ! Have to look that one up.

@tralala - Bristol is more my neck of the woods and DIY too -thanks!
The mind is a labyrinth, ladies and gentlemen, a puzzle. And while the paths of the brain are plainly visible, its ways deceptively apparent, its destinations are unknown...
I love Bristol. Such an important city for UK music, especially hip hop and drum and bass.

GOD BLESS THE WEST
There is something special about being in the sunshine on a West London street with the happiest and most diverse crowd you could ever imagine and having that 4/4 kick drum smash you in the chest while the hi-hats reverberate off the concrete... in front of a stack of speakers one foot skanking with a can of red stripe in your hand... its not something you can get anywhere else. I'm getting emotional just thinking about it.

In case you need any moves...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter