• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DXM/DPH
Alright so tried 420/420mg today (Benilyn original + dry cough)
Drank a full glass of gross cough syrup mix at around 9:30 (not as bad as robitussin btw)
Started feeling the effects after about an hour.
Was watching Breaking Bad but I just couldn't pay attention so I don't really remember what happened, gonna re-watch.

Now I really, really wanted to burp, but I couldn't. So yeah I had no other choice but to throw up. Such a waste of syrup. Oh well I certainly felt better, and puking wasn't so bad, it actually left me nice taste in my mouth..

So yeah I was pretty much literally day dreaming the whole day. I was playing an online game in reality but in my head I was completely elsewhere. I then came to my senses that I was still just in my room. This happened really often. I would once again forget that I was only sitting in my room, but in my head I was on some beach god knows where.  I don't really remember most of it.

I still did not manage to see any hallucinations :(  Just random lines and flashes here and there, and some questionable voices.
Joining the 700 club. I will try my best to recall what happened. Also my mind isn't fully recovered from the trip so please excuse me if something doesn't make sense, I tried to spead out the doses so it wasn't too much for my stomach

T+00 went for cigarette at 3:30pm

T+10 took 100mg of DPH and downed it with ginger ale

T+20 see above

T+30 see above

T+40 rinced my mouth with mouthwash to temporarily disable my taste buds. I then pinched my nose and chugged Benalyn dry cough original, then downed it with orange juice and a few crackers before and after, then laid in my bed to avoid feeling nauseous.

The cough syrup had 420mg of DPH and 195mg of DXM which totals it to a round number of 200/700 (including the nytol pills)

T+1h finished watching south park the movie. Surfing the internet was no longer fun. However I felt really euphoric and relaxed, probably from DXM.

T+2h I then decided to turned off the lights and the whole room was covered in static fog, and it was getting hazier and hazier. It got to the point where it was so dark that I doubt I would see any hallucinations so I turned the dim light on, and that's when things started to get interesting. 

I lost the track of time. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while, and I could see my face drown in the depths of darkness. I then decided to smile for no apparent reason, and then I saw a person in the mirror give me the creepiest smile I've ever seen. It freaked me out. And yes it only was me, but at the time I was too stupid to make any sense of it. I've also seen non-existant objects around the room, like a bag of crisps on the table which I don't even have.

I started to glare at my turned off TV, and there were lots of cool visuals. But then I saw a tall black male figure inside my TV. It looked a lot like slenderman, or maybe it was hatman, and it also kinda looked like that shadow from Spirited Away.

Fuck. It noticed me. It was slowly coming towards me. I blinked and it got even closer. I blinked again and it got really close... Finally it turns around and show his face. It looked like the face of Satan himself. I shit you not. Then it gave me the most HORRIFIC inhuman shriek you could possibly think of. I quickly noped out and decided that it was best not to look into the TV anymore. Looks like these entities don't want me exploring their realm [Image: sad.gif]

Later on I was staring at the window sill, and it kept spawning random objects on there, in the hopes that someone would want to buy them. Once I tried to grab one it jumped up and managed to dodge my hand. I fould that amusing and told myself "haha i'm not falling for that one!"

And then a WASP came out of freaking nowhere. It looked way too realistic to pass as a hallucination to me.  However it dissapeared shortly after and got replaced by a bunch of thin black lines on the window frames. They kept appearing and melting away. After that I saw pinkishly transparent spiders appear from the corner of the window. About three more spiders crawled out of there. They were coming towards me in the air but I managed to slap them off and they vanished. Spiders don't really bother me that much and I was kinda happy to see my first DPH spider.

I then noticed a bunch of tiny bugs on my window. Just like wasps, I hate these things, maybe even more than wasps. I was surprised that they were here already because they usually only come in the summer. And then HOLY FUCK THERE'S THOUSANDS OF THEM. I stumbled to my kitchen to get a bug spray and sprayed the living crap out of the window. Once again, I didn't realise they were a hallucination, because they looked 100% convincing. An army of those bugs were then marching on my drawer door. Then they vanished. Man was I relieved. I looked at my window again and to my surprise all the bugs were gone. There were thousands of them only a few minutes ago.

Unfortunately my memory is hazy after that, but I remember going into the kitchen, because I think I was hungry. I asked my mum what was for dinner, and then she mumbled something I didn't understand. She then looked me straight in the eyes and gave me one of those looks you wouldn't ever want your mother to have. She didn't say a word and just went into another room, looking extremely ashamed of me.

I then quickly ran up to my room and looked in the mirror. My pupils were FUCKING HUGE and eyes completely WIDE open. My face and hands were also very red. I thought to myself, well I'm fucked. I hope it was just a dream. I really really do.

I decided to call it a day. I layed in bed and looked in the mirror and there were two shadow having a conversation amongst themselves inside my mirror. I didn't think too much of it and tried to get some sleep.

Sleeping wasn't easy, I kept getting this random sharp and loud "shock" feeling and it kept waking me up. It was really irritating. But not as irritating as not being able to take a leak. It felt like it was impossible. But after about 10 trips of trying, I managed to finally do it. Half an hour later I needed a it again...

My pupils were still dilated and I'm still seeing random lines on walls and bugs/spiders on windows. My brain is still not working 100%, and because of that this trip report took me like an hour to write.

But I hope you enjoyed reading. Also I'm never touching this stuff again.
(10-02-2014, 10:07 AM)alexwozere Wrote: Joining the 700 club. I will try my best to recall what happened. Also my mind isn't fully recovered from the trip so please excuse me if something doesn't make sense, I tried to spead out the doses so it wasn't too much for my stomach

T+00 went for cigarette at 3:30pm

T+10 took 100mg of DPH and downed it with ginger ale

T+20 see above

T+30 see above

T+40 rinced my mouth with mouthwash to temporarily disable my taste buds. I then pinched my nose and chugged Benalyn dry cough original, then downed it with orange juice and a few crackers before and after, then laid in my bed to avoid feeling nauseous.

The cough syrup had 420mg of DPH and 195mg of DXM which totals it to a round number of 200/700 (including the nytol pills)

T+1h finished watching south park the movie. Surfing the internet was no longer fun. However I felt really euphoric and relaxed, probably from DXM.

T+2h I then decided to turned off the lights and the whole room was covered in static fog, and it was getting hazier and hazier. It got to the point where it was so dark that I doubt I would see any hallucinations so I turned the dim light on, and that's when things started to get interesting. 

I lost the track of time. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while, and I could see my face drown in the depths of darkness. I then decided to smile for no apparent reason, and then I saw a person in the mirror give me the creepiest smile I've ever seen. It freaked me out. And yes it only was me, but at the time I was too stupid to make any sense of it. I've also seen non-existant objects around the room, like a bag of crisps on the table which I don't even have.

I started to glare at my turned off TV, and there were lots of cool visuals. But then I saw a tall black male figure inside my TV. It looked a lot like slenderman, or maybe it was hatman, and it also kinda looked like that shadow from Spirited Away.

Fuck. It noticed me. It was slowly coming towards me. I blinked and it got even closer. I blinked again and it got really close... Finally it turns around and show his face. It looked like the face of Satan himself. I shit you not. Then it gave me the most HORRIFIC inhuman shriek you could possibly think of. I quickly noped out and decided that it was best not to look into the TV anymore. Looks like these entities don't want me exploring their realm [Image: sad.gif]

Later on I was staring at the window sill, and it kept spawning random objects on there, in the hopes that someone would want to buy them. Once I tried to grab one it jumped up and managed to dodge my hand. I fould that amusing and told myself "haha i'm not falling for that one!"

And then a WASP came out of freaking nowhere. It looked way too realistic to pass as a hallucination to me.  However it dissapeared shortly after and got replaced by a bunch of thin black lines on the window frames. They kept appearing and melting away. After that I saw pinkishly transparent spiders appear from the corner of the window. About three more spiders crawled out of there. They were coming towards me in the air but I managed to slap them off and they vanished. Spiders don't really bother me that much and I was kinda happy to see my first DPH spider.

I then noticed a bunch of tiny bugs on my window. Just like wasps, I hate these things, maybe even more than wasps. I was surprised that they were here already because they usually only come in the summer. And then HOLY FUCK THERE'S THOUSANDS OF THEM. I stumbled to my kitchen to get a bug spray and sprayed the living crap out of the window. Once again, I didn't realise they were a hallucination, because they looked 100% convincing. An army of those bugs were then marching on my drawer door. Then they vanished. Man was I relieved. I looked at my window again and to my surprise all the bugs were gone. There were thousands of them only a few minutes ago.

Unfortunately my memory is hazy after that, but I remember going into the kitchen, because I think I was hungry. I asked my mum what was for dinner, and then she mumbled something I didn't understand. She then looked me straight in the eyes and gave me one of those looks you wouldn't ever want your mother to have. She didn't say a word and just went into another room, looking extremely ashamed of me.

I then quickly ran up to my room and looked in the mirror. My pupils were FUCKING HUGE and eyes completely WIDE open. My face and hands were also very red. I thought to myself, well I'm fucked. I hope it was just a dream. I really really do.

I decided to call it a day. I layed in bed and looked in the mirror and there were two shadow having a conversation amongst themselves inside my mirror. I didn't think too much of it and tried to get some sleep.

Sleeping wasn't easy, I kept getting this random sharp and loud "shock" feeling and it kept waking me up. It was really irritating. But not as irritating as not being able to take a leak. It felt like it was impossible. But after about 10 trips of trying, I managed to finally do it. Half an hour later I needed a it again...

My pupils were still dilated and I'm still seeing random lines on walls and bugs/spiders on windows. My brain is still not working 100%, and because of that this trip report took me like an hour to write.

But I hope you enjoyed reading. Also I'm never touching this stuff again.

Hah, can't say I didn't see it coming, welcome to the 700 club brother, it's something that will harden you up for life.
Thanks man!
I don't think I ever flew quite that high dosage wise but remember trying it once or twice. The clearest memory I have was puking up in the middle of a forest and seeing (with eyes closed- not quite the same but still HD clear) a giant tudor house overlooking me and a pal with the top window open, Del boy looking down at me, shouting 'plonker' and chuckling to himself.

I used to absolutely love the CEVs on dxm though, they'd to be ultra realistic and somewhat controllable. Listening to music while getting sucked down slimey giant tubes through weird urban sewer cities that I could never imagine even in my dreams. Dph gave it something else more powerful which I found creepy, eg. hairy spiders legs all over the place or melting faces.

Anyway Alexwozere thanks for giving us a trip down memory lane, there was something in that imagery you described that brought back memories. I think your conclusion to not bother with it again is probably a good idea though, I didn't after a couple of fairly mild(compared to yours) experiences.
Personally I liked 700mg way better than 300mg. But maybe because I also took DXM so I didn't have any dysphoria. I remember have really nice CEVs on 200/200 + GFJ. I might actually do this with DXM again but not exceeding 400mg, because bodyload is just horrible

Oh and I forgot to add that I remember waking up and looking outside, there was this guy walking, and then I literally saw him vanish. Was pretty cool lol
Alright so I took a three week break from this crazy combo and it really hit me hard when I took 225/600mg. With my tolerance resetting to almost zero (in my opinion) I managed to experience full-blown delirium. So my parents were out and I decided to fridge the cough syrup in a glass and then took the diphenhydramine pills 150mg at a time with a 5 minute break inbetween. After I took the 600mg I drank the syrup about 10 minutes later chased with ginger beer.

It was around 12:45am. I started experiencing nausea around 1:30pm. After about 15 minutes of suffering I decided to just puke but to my surprise nothing came out. I suddenly stopped feeling nauseaus anyway. I went for a cigarette but inhaling any smoke was near impossible. I still don't understand how people smoke on this stuff (if the cigarettes aren't imaginery). I decided to grab my laptop and go on 420chan and I was already semi-delirious trying to type...

I then sat in my chair for an unknown amount of time staring at walls and the ceiling, which were glitching and twitching with various shadows appearing and dissapearing. My laptop was saying it was running low on battery. I went to the kitchen to get the charger from my mum's laptop, not sure why. Once I got into the kitchen I realised I need to take the garbage out before my mother gets home or she will ask me to do it. Afterwards I immediately forgot what I was doing in the kitchen. I sat back down in my chair and realised my laptop needed to be charged. I went back into the kitchen to get the charger again... ...just to forget why I was in there again. I sat back down. This cycle repeated for who knows how long. But my mother got home at 3pm and I was still trying to find the charger. She was trying to talk to me but I literally had to FORCE words out of my mouth. And I swear to god my voice did not sound like mine. It even scared me a little.

And then guess what happened, she asked me to take the garbage out. I was literally zombified so I couldn't really decline the order. After trying to open the bin bag for about 5 minutes my mother realised I was on drugs, telling me to go to my room saying she'll deal with it later. Forgetting to care seconds later I was in my room staring at stuff, trying to use my laptop but was getting annoyed that the mouse weren't were it usually is. (I had no idea where the mouse was and the laptop wasn't even on.)

I was imagening floating spiders/spermcells in the air which were only pieces of dust. Other than that I didn't really hallucinate, probably because it was daytime. But oh was I delirious. I even thought the cough syrup was still in the fridge and being worried shitless about my mother finding it. Then having the biggest ever relief that I already drank it, and then realising I was tripping balls, and then forgetting it seconds later.

Wow ok so my phone just erased the bigass paragraph I was about to post so I might finish the TR once I get my wifi back...

To sum it up though it was just plain emotionally dead delirium which all felt like a dream. In no way was this fun, or exactly unpleasant either.

Wow ok so my phone just erased the bigass paragraph I was about to post so I might finish the TR once I get my wifi back...

To sum it up though it was just plain emotionally dead delirium which all felt like a dream. In no way was this fun, or exactly unpleasant either.
Your poor mum alex!

Even though I'm obviously clued up about drugs and have a daughter in her twenties who occasionally indulges and is open about it with me, I'd still be somewhat concerned if I came home to her wandering around the kitchen like a zombie (especially if she hadn't done the washing-up!)
This.....is real life
I do feel sorry for her because I know how she must have felt, though this whole thing was a complete accident because I was certainly hoping to be in my room by the time she got home. I know I've said this before but I don't think I'll be taking delirium doses again anytime soon, though I do miss the scary shadowman in my TV and am hoping to bond with it some day.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter