• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

DIY nasal irrigation (post insufflation)
(17-03-2016, 11:11 PM)brightlight Wrote: Hi guys,
this is my first post in this forum and I just stumbled over this thread.
Nasal irrigation is quite common in germany.. but don't do it too often.
Especially if your nose is sore or feels thin from nasal ROA. That means not every time you snorted,
maybe once or 2 times a week, but it depends on your nose, what and how much you do.
I use HPLC grade water .. and keep everything sterile. Tap or bottle water has lots of Ca^2+/Mg^2+/SO_4^2- ions in it.
For nasal spray I use syringe filters (use the correct pore size) and I add dexpanthenol and hyaluronic acid with low mol. weight (sodium salt - sodium hyaluronate)
or buy the solution (It's called Hysan in germany- http://www.ursapharm.de/en/products/hysa...are-spray/)
I prefer to make it myself as I have the equipment available and I can use the specific low MW salt. Since I use this (as everything, not too often) ..
I never had a nosebleed .. although I'm going through 100-200 mg 3-FPM daily. It was more in my bad times .. but it's better now. And I hope I'm clean soon.

So far. I didn't want to write that much. Just mention dexpanthenol and the hyaluronic acid, because they helped my nose a great deal.
I wish everyone a good night and be strong.

Hey brightlight, welcome, and awesome first post! Still pretty new here myself, but an active user of other drug forums / boards for years now, and lurked here for a while before registering and starting to post myself - hope you stick around and have fun too thumbup

Anyway, you got my attention for a few reasons - I use syringe filters myself, and also am just coming out of a pretty heavy 3-F habit as well - see my post here.

Mostly what I'd like to know, is what exact filters you use, and where you get them? It should be ok to answer that if you're happy to, as I've seen my own source posted by an actual mod somwhere on here - it's buried pretty deep so I can't find it right now, but will link the source in a bit.

If your own source is also an RC vendor which sells UK illegal chems, you won't be allowed to though, sadly, but you *might* be able to PM me it - before either of us breaks the site rules, can a mod advise on this please?

I'm aware of 2um and larger pore size "wheel" type filters available from several places online, but find them fairly expensive - if I could find a cheap source of those, or similar, I'd be very happy indeed - currently I use a filter called "Sterifilt", which claims a pore size of 5um, and is very cheap, but so far the only vendor of those I can find is a harm reduction company which mostly deals in IV related supplies - the "Sterifilt" page is here.

Also, can you recommend a good Euro vendor for 3-F? This will be perfectly fine, but again, only if they don't also sell chems illegal in the UK - if it's too much work (going through stocklists and looking things up etc) then don't worry about it -  it's just that we can only discuss vendors of uk legal products here. I know I'm repeating myself but it's a pretty strictly enforced rule, and posts will be edited or deleted quickly - the staff are a genuinely nice bunch though - as far as I've seen, the banhammer is wielded responsibly, and if anyone's in a dark place for any reason, PM's are more than welcome. Generally Blodwyn, the site owner, will end up helping anyone in really serious trouble, and again, as far as I've seen, she's really good and more than qualified to do so :)

Finally, good luck with your own 3-F issues - as I say, I've got plenty of experience with it myself! PM if you want to chat about it less publicly :)
(18-03-2016, 11:27 AM)Wilf Wrote: If your own source is also an RC vendor which sells UK illegal chems, you won't be allowed to though, sadly, but you *might* be able to PM me it - before either of us breaks the site rules, can a mod advise on this please?

All rules cover the site as a whole including the PM system. However, there's nothing preventing you from taking the conversation elsewhere (ideally without mentioning any intended illegal activity - there's lots of reasons you might prefer irc or email) at which point it's none of our business what you talk about.

(18-03-2016, 11:27 AM)Wilf Wrote: - the staff are a genuinely nice bunch though - as far as I've seen, the banhammer is wielded responsibly, and if anyone's in a dark place for any reason, PM's are more than welcome.

Thank you. It's a really friendly and helpful community and mods are members of that community, too. I don't speak for any of the other members of the team, but for me I feel very protective of the forum and the people who use it, because it's a great place to be involved in, and I want to keep it that way.
The community here is awesome and I'm sure the team, mods and members have already saved
a lot of people from making big mistakes.
I use these wheel type filters you mentioned, you can get them in any laboratory supply store or in the pharmacy ..
and they are a bit expensive, yes .. I will write you in a few hours, when I'm at home. Currently I use Chromafil from Macherey-Nagel,
but I can post more later.
For the mods: we will not exchange sources via PM. Promise.

Wilf, also good luck - and we'll talk soon.
All good then :)

niflheim, thanks for the clarification on the rules, and brightlight, I'll look forward to chattiing - please, don't feel you have to write at any certain time or anything - whenever you feel comfortable or happy to do so is fine :)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter