• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Current Kratom offers and deals?
Im not sure if this should be placed in here or retail but its about as useful in either. I was wondering if anyone could give me the run down of current offers and deals on Kratom.

I last used natural chemistry when they offered £5 off over £15 but i think that offer has ceased. Im aware many places like kratom UK offer silver, gold and platinum membership. Im not sure if these vouchers can be transferable but i would much appreciate anyone forwarding me one if i wont be stealing your deal. Im sure NC offered me a return discount but ive lost the fecker.

So yeah can i ask whos offering the current best deals on kratom, ideally capped but thats not an issue and if theyres any codes that can be put into play id much appreciate it :)

Ill have abit of a round up over the next few days myself and see what i can turn up 

Muchos

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
A user told me about a kratom venors a few eeks back and I forgot about it until recently but I can't find the bloody bookmark now I want some and I can't remember who told me Facepalm .  

It didn't have any offers such as the one you mentioned from what I remember but I wasn't looking for one fo had even less chance of noticing, only mention it cos I hope he does
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(27-05-2015, 07:42 PM)Borderline Wrote: Im not sure if this should be placed in here or retail but its about as useful in either. I was wondering if anyone could give me the run down of current offers and deals on Kratom.

I last used natural chemistry when they offered £5 off over £15 but i think that offer has ceased. Im aware many places like kratom UK offer silver, gold and platinum membership. Im not sure if these vouchers can be transferable but i would much appreciate anyone forwarding me one if i wont be stealing your deal. Im sure NC offered me a return discount but ive lost the fecker.

So yeah can i ask whos offering the current best deals on kratom, ideally capped but thats not an issue and if theyres any codes that can be put into play id much appreciate it :)

Ill have abit of a round up over the next few days myself and see what i can turn up 

Muchos

Perfect Kratom are very genourous they will give you a free usually 15g sample with each purchase plus thet are really good to deal  with and chat to. You can get a discount coupon as well if you ask but i was buying for a while before i asked. But they are very generous.

Natural Chemistry will also give you a free sample around 15g when you buy something. Both companies are brilliant. I hope they don't ban it as if used sensibly like booze or anything it can help people if not abused. It is clean unlike painkiller DHC or Codeine which cause so many problems to the body's vital organs. All you need is the pure powder not enhanced or extracts.

That's why the Government need to look at the bigger picture...and get advice from people with experience. Hopefully that will happen. 

If they ban Kratom it will be back to people necking nurofen plus. But anyone taking kratom should use it sensibly and fully research it. 
What I was after was a 15x extract, any idea if they sell something similar?

Various places offer extracts but ive always been inclined to swing away from those and go for the pure leaf, economically i think it tends to work out alot better for leaf(capped or self capped) and i also feel theres debate over the loss of potency or alkaloids when it comes to resin extracts

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
The extracts are not the best anyway the pure powdered leaf is strong enough. Its just best to research it deeply on the web...
UEI is good though,just builds tolerance like a bastard.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
PK have a 25g top up on 50g orders for the whole of may - nearly over - "MAY TOP UP" in comments box. 

Never heard good things about extracts - easier do your own 
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Extracts or not good. They work if you add a bit to the powder but there's no need to the powder is strong enough on its own. And it does build tolerance fast.
Alright thanks fellas leaf it is and thanks for the tip Xoch.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter